Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:36:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NYAN/BMF/CPA CLAIMS (latest news in post #45)  (Read 7090 times)
usagi (OP)
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 04:35:09 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2012, 07:57:39 AM by usagi

Hello!

Based on what Smickles, Kludge, and several others are doing, I've decided to make a statement regarding the companies I used to run on GLBSE and allow people to send me proof of their holdings.

First, it's important to note that I ran funds -- similar to S^2 capital management (ran by Smickles and imsaguy), or Gamma Bitcoin Fund, ran by DeadTerra. However, in contrast to S^2 and GBF, everything that my companies held was held on the GLBSE. I think, BMF might have had 20 bitcoins in it when GLBSE shut down; we also ordered 2 FPGA singles. So besides that everything we held was on the GLBSE.

So, first of all, I do not have any kind of massive amount of bitcoins, nor do I have any physical assets that are owned by anyone. The shareholders of my companies own other assets on the GLBSE; that's the nature of what I was doing. So for example, we had (say) 400 and change shares of BAKEWELL. We had 300 plus change shares of YABMC, We had 3000+ shares of BMMO. We had X shares of this, Y shares of that.

Since GLBSE shut down, I don't have any way to prove that we held those companies. I also didn't receive any dividends and have not received anything not even a peep from Nefario this whole time. Incidentally, besides something like 2 people I also have not had anyone e-mail me or PM me requesting information nor payback. So I'm in the following position;

I'd love to distribute the assets in NYAN/etc. to former shareholders but:
1. Shareholders currently have no way to prove their claim, and
2. I have no way to prove that NYAN/etc owned assets of any company.

And all of this is compounded by the unstated obvious fact that 3. Almost everything on the GLBSE has become worthless because there is no market and most companies are no longer paying dividends.

So I'm going to be collecting claims until the end of January 2013 (a lot like other issuers). Email to me, at nyan@tsukino.ca ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER that you held any of my companies. A screenshot, whatever. If I do not receive any information from Nefario by that time then you will have to go after Nefario yourselves; he has both the proof we held assets, and your name as a claimant. I have nothing. If he doesn't give it to me, you will have to chase him down yourselves. However, by sending a claim to me at nyan@tsukino.ca at least there will be a record of your claim.

You do understand I will need more than "remember that $5 you owe me" to process your claim. There are just too many slimeballs like EskimoBob who have already said I owe them money when I know for a fact I do not. EskimoBob for example has claimed he had 9 shares of YARR, which I happen to know for a fact is false, because I know who had the remaining shares of YARR before GLBSE shut down.

So, due to the special nature of this situation and the undeniable fact that Nefario has access to BOTH the list of shareholders of the companies AND the list of holdings of the companies, there is little I can do. I can't chase him legally because I simply don't have the money to launch an international case. Second point, since this is all illegal in the UK he would have to be extradited from the UK to where I am or another jurisdiction. In short, it's just not possible for me to do anything legally to Nefario and I sure as hell am not going to do anything illegal.

There's really no actual bitcoins involved here; all Nefario has to do is give me a list of what I held -- the proof I need to start making calls to garr255 and others and start getting dividends and/or getting repaid and/or distributing assets to former shareholders. But I don't even have that. I suspect he can't give that information out, since it would mean he is facilitating the market making which he states he can no longer do.

I'll also take suggestions. But anything that involves me spending tens of thousands of dollars on a lawyer to chase nefario down or biking from china to the UK is out of the question. I've already lost all my money in personal holdings on the GLBSE.

P.S. don't bother claiming I owe you anything on the forums. You can PM me if you want a record of it on the forums, so the admins can see it. That's fine. But for convenience please also CC it to nyan@tsukino.ca. Thanks.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 04:36:26 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2012, 07:37:04 PM by usagi

Confirmed Assets
I have confirmed the ownership of shares of BTC-MINING in BMF with nam's list. We chatted on IRC to confirm it was the right e-mail address and payout address.

Q: Why was I gone for a month?
By the way. The night that GLBSE shutdown I happened to be drinking. So I finished the bottle and I got really sick. This apparently lowered my immune system and I got some kind of very bad stomach flu. I couldn't hold down food or water for days, anything I ate or drank came out one end or the other, with pretty much the same consistency. Since I was dehydrated I got a kidney stone. A big one that took 2 weeks to come out. A couple days after that I had blood in my urine again; it was another stone, more that 2x as big as the previous one. Dunno if you've ever had a bad hangover, or a bad stomach flu, or kidney stones, but I had all that back to back. It actually wasn't as painful as usual. I didn't turn white and pass out this time. But I was in and out of the hospital for a couple weeks on IVs and stuff.

I'm sure lots of people are happy to hear I suffered, but I am not asking for sympathy. I assure you I feel fine right now. I'm just stating why I didn't come online for a month.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 04:38:14 PM

You have a shitty habit deleting your posts. Here is a copy

Hello!

Based on what Smickles, Kludge, and several others are doing, I've decided to make a statement regarding the companies I used to run on GLBSE and allow people to send me proof of their holdings.

First, it's important to note that I ran funds -- similar to S^2 capital management (ran by Smickles and imsaguy), or Gamma Bitcoin Fund, ran by DeadTerra. However, in contrast to S^2 and GBF, everything that my companies held was held on the GLBSE. I think, BMF might have had 20 bitcoins in it when GLBSE shut down; we also ordered 2 FPGA singles. So besides that everything we held was on the GLBSE.

So, first of all, I do not have any kind of massive amount of bitcoins, nor do I have any physical assets that are owned by anyone. The shareholders of my companies own other assets on the GLBSE; that's the nature of what I was doing. So for example, we had (say) 400 and change shares of BAKEWELL. We had 300 plus change shares of YABMC, We had 3000+ shares of BMMO. We had X shares of this, Y shares of that.

Since GLBSE shut down, I don't have any way to prove that we held those companies. I also didn't receive any dividends and have not received anything not even a peep from Nefario this whole time. Incidentally, besides something like 2 people I also have not had anyone e-mail me or PM me requesting information nor payback. So I'm in the following position;

I'd love to distribute the assets in NYAN/etc. to former shareholders but:
1. Shareholders currently have no way to prove their claim, and
2. I have no way to prove that NYAN/etc owned assets of any company.

And all of this is compounded by the unstated obvious fact that 3. Almost everything on the GLBSE has become worthless because there is no market and most companies are no longer paying dividends.

So I'm going to be collecting claims until the end of January 2013 (a lot like other issuers). Email to me, at nyan@tsukino.ca ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER that you held any of my companies. A screenshot, whatever. If I do not receive any information from Nefario by that time then you will have to go after Nefario yourselves; he has both the proof we held assets, and your name as a claimant. I have nothing. If he doesn't give it to me, you will have to chase him down yourselves. However, by sending a claim to me at nyan@tsukino.ca at least there will be a record of your claim.

You do understand I will need more than "remember that $5 you owe me" to process your claim. There are just too many slimeballs like EskimoBob who have already said I owe them money when I know for a fact I do not. EskimoBob for example has claimed he had 9 shares of YARR, which I happen to know for a fact is false, because I know who had the remaining shares of YARR before GLBSE shut down.

So, due to the special nature of this situation and the undeniable fact that Nefario has access to BOTH the list of shareholders of the companies AND the list of holdings of the companies, there is little I can do. I can't chase him legally because I simply don't have the money to launch an international case. Second point, since this is all illegal in the UK he would have to be extradited from the UK to where I am or another jurisdiction. In short, it's just not possible for me to do anything legally to Nefario and I sure as hell am not going to do anything illegal.

There's really no actual bitcoins involved here; all Nefario has to do is give me a list of what I held -- the proof I need to start making calls to garr255 and others and start getting dividends and/or getting repaid and/or distributing assets to former shareholders. But I don't even have that. I suspect he can't give that information out, since it would mean he is facilitating the market making which he states he can no longer do.

I'll also take suggestions. But anything that involves me spending tens of thousands of dollars on a lawyer to chase nefario down or biking from china to the UK is out of the question. I've already lost all my money in personal holdings on the GLBSE.

P.S. don't bother claiming I owe you anything on the forums. You can PM me if you want a record of it on the forums, so the admins can see it. That's fine. But for convenience please also CC it to nyan@tsukino.ca. Thanks.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2012, 04:42:47 PM

Must have been damn time consuming to delete all those posts...

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:08:45 PM

As I mentioned in another thread, I have 9 YARR's and I like to sell this stuff back to you. I had a sell order for my shares Ask side until GLBSE closed down.
A bit embarrassing  Cry to say but I also had
NYAN.A
NYAN.C
CPA

Lets clear up the YARR and then move to next ones.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:11:47 PM

As I mentioned in another thread, I have 9 YARR's and I like to sell this stuff back to you. I had a sell order for my shares Ask side until GLBSE closed down.
A bit embarrassing  Cry to say but I also had
NYAN.A
NYAN.C
CPA

Lets clear up the YARR and then move to next ones.

instructions on how to file a claim are stated in the OP.
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:23:53 PM

I did not notice this bullshit you had spun here:

Oliver (usagi), you are even bigger liar and a scumbag than I ever imagined. Let this "other person" come out and state it in person.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2012, 08:30:13 PM

Cant do much without the CSV

I had a few CPA and NYAN.B left over is all I remember.

usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:40:30 PM

Oliver (usagi), you are even bigger liar and a scumbag than I ever imagined. Let this "other person" come out and state it in person.

Instructions on how to file a claim are stated in the OP. If you do not follow the instructions, do not expect a response.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:41:07 PM

Cant do much without the CSV

I had a few CPA and NYAN.B left over is all I remember.

well, email me what you can remember. Instructions are in the OP.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 08:35:04 AM

(I waited a couple days to see if he would file a claim; he didn't).

EskimoBob means to tell us that after all this time... after everything he has said about me... which he has had quite a lot to say.. that he in actuality supported me and invested money with me.

I'm sorry EskimoBob, but nobody believes you. You literally spent the last four months of your life discrediting me on the forums and now you expect everyone to believe I owe you mining shares.

LOL

Well okay EB. Where's your claim? It's been a couple of days now, what, did you forget what your holdings were? Make sure you PM it to me here on the forums so you can't claim I ignored your e-mail.
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 09:58:40 AM

Usagi, no need to get all hysterical and start foaming over nothing.
Lets see, November 18... and today is 19.  WOW!   
PM sent.

usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 12:57:47 PM

Usagi, no need to get all hysterical and start foaming over nothing.
Lets see, November 18... and today is 19.  WOW!   
PM sent.

I'm stating this in public because EB is such a troll about things. Yes, I've received his claim.

But I find it incredulous that all this time, while EskimoBob was launching scam accusation threads against me, while he was defaming me, and attacking me and trolling me -- all this time -- he actually believed that all my companies were worthy investments and put his own personal money down on that belief.

In short, EskimoBob really has no credibility. Honestly it looks more like a gouge than anything else. We shall see. I did in fact receive his claim.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 01:07:21 PM

This happens all the time in real life. People buy a few shares of companies so they can join shareholder meetings and ask the questions people don't want them to ask. Anyone who's ever spent more than a minute in real business - not this cargo cult mimikry of a business environment - would know that.
Zeeks

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 02:05:22 PM

This happens all the time in real life. People buy a few shares of companies so they can join shareholder meetings and ask the questions people don't want them to ask. Anyone who's ever spent more than a minute in real business - not this cargo cult mimikry of a business environment - would know that.

This is quite true. I own shares in some different tech companies so that I can read the memos and reports. It's just good practice and allows you to be more informed, especially when you are critical of a company it lets you get a good understanding of what their position is.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2012, 02:09:19 PM

I like how Usagi can remember exactly who had how many shares.

What's the point of this?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 02:31:59 PM

I like how Usagi can remember exactly who had how many shares.

What's the point of this?

I just spoke with the guy and he says he probably sold them before GLBSE shut down. Doesn't matter anyways -- instructions on how to file a claim are stated very clearly in the OP.
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 03:42:04 PM

.... EskimoBob for example has claimed he had 9 shares of YARR, which I happen to know for a fact is false, because I know who had the remaining shares of YARR before GLBSE shut down.

I just spoke with the guy and he says he probably sold them before GLBSE shut down. Doesn't matter anyways -- instructions on how to file a claim are stated very clearly in the OP.

LOL, sure it matters. 2 days ago you stated a "fact" that had nothing to do with reality and was actually a lie.   
Time for a apology.

usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 03:59:31 PM

.... EskimoBob for example has claimed he had 9 shares of YARR, which I happen to know for a fact is false, because I know who had the remaining shares of YARR before GLBSE shut down.

LOL, sure it matters. 2 days ago you stated a "fact" that had nothing to do with reality and was actually a lie.  
Time for a apology.

Sure, you can apologize to me any time you want.

Given your lack of credibility and backtracking I would suggest an apology right now, especially as you have no proof that you have any valid claim whatsoever. There are plenty of people who have sent claims now, and they're all being relatively nice about it. But a fuckwit like you? How do I know you're not just lying about what you held, especially considering your attitude towards me and my companies these past few months? In fact it is almost certain that you are lying.

Why should I believe you EskimoBob? When you're such an obvious troll? You said it yourself: I've been kicked off several internet forums. Oops -- care to name one? Just one?

You have been caught in so many lies I don't think anyone believes you anymore, about anything. You even got delisted and kicked off assets-otc because of your shitty, scammy "art investment" crap, didn't you?
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 05:47:37 PM

You have been caught in so many lies I don't think anyone believes you anymore, about anything. You even got delisted and kicked off assets-otc because of your shitty, scammy "art investment" crap, didn't you?

Really? Can you name one? I have asked for this multiple times btw and so far you have managed to provide me with 0 example and no proof.
I am also sending you my other payment request via PM so you can not tell me or anyone else, that you did not receive my request.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: