Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 05:14:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: full member account for sale 180++ activity  (Read 581 times)
EdenHazard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:05:35 PM

all data clear
no loan
sign message ok
netral trust
post quality good

post 180++
activity 180++

want to sell at 0.1

post quality good once again.
escrow recommended. although i have made many times buyer send first to me or i send first to trusted member. escrow always recommended.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:31:28 PM

I don't know if the Full Member costs already this amount 0.1 Bitcoin, but i think it's higher than usual prices for such accounts.
But as the signed message available, and the escrow welcomed i think this trade could be successful.
Is the price negotiable ?
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:05:54 PM

Is this price 0.1 BTC fixed price ?

Usually Full member accounts costs 0.05 to 0.07 BTC
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:33:58 PM

It depends on the activity of the account too, since it has 180+ as of now and looks like it has potential activity then it can go around .1btc
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:26:09 AM

It depends on the activity of the account too, since it has 180+ as of now and looks like it has potential activity then it can go around .1btc
then the seller should state the potential activity as now i would be interested in it though im not willing to pay .1 bitcoin for just a 180 activity account

EdenHazard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:36:02 PM

0.1 fixed price , i wont sell the account at least for 0.099  Cheesy
Account not have a potential but i guarantee post quality is good to be accepted in every sig camp.
I just need bitcoin now so i want to sell it or maybe wait it to senior and sell for 0.15

You too can make buy in bulk with my clash of clans account. Discount up to 50%!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:52:56 PM

Account not have a potential but i guarantee post quality is good to be accepted in every sig camp.
I just need bitcoin now so i want to sell it or maybe wait it to senior and sell for 0.15

You too can make buy in bulk with my clash of clans account. Discount up to 50%!
hey sir is too large for full member account, can i offer that?
i will buy 0.07 please pm me if you interesting
EdenHazard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:14:42 AM

hey sir is too large for full member account, can i offer that?
i will buy 0.07 please pm me if you interesting

Pm checked and replied.
Will not sell at least for 0.099  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
EdenHazard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:48:45 PM

Still opened to bid please.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
EdenHazard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:15:56 AM

Open bid to everyone who wants this account with good quality post history.
We can negotiate it now. As long as you have a reasonable bid for me.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
FrozenOne

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:53:31 AM

I offer 0.07 for the account. Same as the other guy.
EdenHazard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:19:04 AM

I offer 0.07 for the account. Same as the other guy.

Ouch sorry, rejected your bid. Because you have negative trust that say you possibly already scammed a member here to sell an account but you did not provide any info of the account.
I can assume that you trying to buy my account and make another scam attemp.
No thankyou. You must fix your previous accusation.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..