Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PassiveDice - Bitcoin Dice Bot System - Let the bots do the work for you  (Read 3351 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:23:13 PM

I have bought so many dice bot but without any success, do you have any trial offer on this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PassiveDice (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:34:55 PM

Update

We have updated the website to include statistics for your Bots, Profit/Loss. You can see this on your dashboard.

We have also changed the update time. You will see updates on your bot every hour.

I have bought so many dice bot but without any success, do you have any trial offer on this?

To give you a trial offer would mean to provide you with funds to gamble with.. Ultimately leading to a loss on our side.

We are looking into the possibility of having a trial account run with our funds that people can log into and view (but obviously not withdraw).
melisande

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:04:00 PM

Can you guarantee me a profit?

Unfortunatly the nature of gambling cant always be profitable. However the low risk and medium risk bots very rarely lose over a period of 3 - 4 days.
Invariably this is not a profit guaranteed scheme. the website does not look too professional either.
PassiveDice (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:30:14 PM

Can you guarantee me a profit?

Unfortunatly the nature of gambling cant always be profitable. However the low risk and medium risk bots very rarely lose over a period of 3 - 4 days.
Invariably this is not a profit guaranteed scheme. the website does not look too professional either.

Hi,

The website is a front end to run our bots.... We don't claim to be a professional company or such... we are just a group of enthusiasts with a service. We didn't think we needed to get a graphic designer to design our website as it would change nothing. We are developers not designers.

And as said.... Gambling is based on luck. This is not a scheme of any such and we don't claim we can guarantee you a profit.

This is just a front end to running some Dice Bots.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:35:47 PM

Update

We have updated the website to include statistics for your Bots, Profit/Loss. You can see this on your dashboard.

We have also changed the update time. You will see updates on your bot every hour.

To give you a trial offer would mean to provide you with funds to gamble with.. Ultimately leading to a loss on our side.

We are looking into the possibility of having a trial account run with our funds that people can log into and view (but obviously not withdraw).
Alright but trial offer with your fund will definitely cost you so much, why not create something like 3 days access where user can put their personal fund?

PassiveDice (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:41:31 PM

Update

Alright but trial offer with your fund will definitely cost you so much, why not create something like 3 days access where user can put their personal fund?

That is a nice idea.

We have been looking at similar. I will speak to the rest of the team and see what we can come up with.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:12:20 PM

Update

That is a nice idea.

We have been looking at similar. I will speak to the rest of the team and see what we can come up with.
That would be nice, kindly update the thread when you have it up and running.

AdamsCook

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:46:46 PM

Would this give me a good chance of making a lot of bitcoin?

If I use just 1BTC how long could it take to get up to like 5??
PassiveDice (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:57:02 PM

Would this give me a good chance of making a lot of bitcoin?

If I use just 1BTC how long could it take to get up to like 5??

I wouldn't suggest any form of gambling if i'm honest

Go to the beginner section if you require help with making bitcoins.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:11:36 PM

I wouldn't suggest any form of gambling if i'm honest are you saying you dont recommend what you are selling?

PassiveDice (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:20:54 PM

I wouldn't suggest any form of gambling if i'm honest are you saying you dont recommend what you are selling?

I wouldn't suggest it to a newbie with 1btc to gamble to try and make 5btc. No.

The bots gives you a better chance of profit, but still gambling is gambling.

its not a guaranteed profit bot.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:30:21 PM

I wouldn't suggest it to a newbie with 1btc to gamble to try and make 5btc. No.

The bots gives you a better chance of profit, but still gambling is gambling.

its not a guaranteed profit bot.
That is true and it is well said, gambling is caveat emptor.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:52:27 PM

Well done with the updates I really like the fact that you can see the amount of profit and loss for each bot, the hourly update is much better and so far it is looking good profit wise:)
PassiveDice (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:11:21 PM

Well done with the updates I really like the fact that you can see the amount of profit and loss for each bot, the hourly update is much better and so far it is looking good profit wise:)

Hi tiggytomb,

Really happy that you like the updates.

We are looking for any feedback from our customers that may improve the service for you.

We have a few ideas that we are hoping to release in the coming week. granular logging being one of them, an affiliate with reward has been suggested by another customer. If you have any ideas we would be happy to implement them.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:08:16 AM

Hi tiggytomb,

We are looking for any feedback from our customers that may improve the service for you.

We have a few ideas that we are hoping to release in the coming week. granular logging being one of them, an affiliate with reward has been suggested by another customer. If you have any ideas we would be happy to implement them.
We are looking for any feedback from our customers that may improve the service for you. check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1267674.0 i think criticism is part of things that could improve service.

PassiveDice (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:53:09 AM

Hi tiggytomb,

We are looking for any feedback from our customers that may improve the service for you. check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1267674.0 i think criticism is part of things that could improve service.

Nothing that can be done about people like that.

He has even said in that thread that he will delete any response we make to defend ourselves.

There is criticism, but what can be done about it? We are trying to make this as open and as customer friendly as possible.
Encraft

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Investor - Financial Analyst

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:33:38 AM

Never seen something like this, waiting for feedback.

Offering Different Bitcoin Investment Solutions.
Freelancing in Bitcoin World - I can help you with lot of things, including giving you a part-time jobs (No ref shit).
PassiveDice (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:34:06 PM

Updates

Bots

-- Topaz Bot has been updated as it was being blocked by some sites, This shouldn't have affected running as it would have bounced to another.
-- Amethyst Bot has been made a little less aggressive due to complaints.
+ New Bot being developed should be available in a few weeks.

Website

-- Database Optimized
-- Extra precautions have been made as we received a SQL Injection and DDoS Attack yesterday evening. Nothing to worry about, no-ones funds were compromised due to multi-signature storage.
+ Logging of each game nearly completed.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:12:07 PM

no-ones funds were compromised due to multi-signature storage this means there are some registered members with this program already, i think they should be able to write some detailed review about this website and the 30 days hold back issue.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 10:00:56 PM

I have a couple of bots on the go, so far no problems obviously cannot say yay or nae until 30 days but as of now seems okay making a profit according to my dashboard. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: