Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] PassiveDice (= PrimeGlitch scammer) - stay away from this cheap fraud!  (Read 1946 times)
supermoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:22:43 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 09:23:14 PM by supermoney

Original thread: PassiveDice - Bitcoin Dice Bot System - Let the bots do the work for you

Do NOT deposit any coin there, it's just a scam with cheap domain and cheap template.
I'm not even sure if they're running any real script except for deposit, stats and account manage. They also launched the site doing several changes from signup page and without any sort of stats wtf, it got added later (and some other features too) so imagine in how many hours they built it all. So actually they don't even know what are doing.
Withdrawals will be enabled after 30 days only - guess why?
Few words only were spent about their magical bots, since they got many already, and obviously there are no proofs.
OP has created a new bitcointalk account asking on his own thread if it's good to deposit 1 BTC there.
Their thread is self-moderated, in fact my messages got deleted. See below:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Would this give me a good chance of making a lot of bitcoin?

If I use just 1BTC how long could it take to get up to like 5??
I wouldn't suggest any form of gambling if i'm honest

Go to the beginner section if you require help with making bitcoins.

Would this give me a good chance of making a lot of bitcoin?

If I use just 1BTC how long could it take to get up to like 5??

OP please, just don't try to fool us thanks. That's why I still didn't spend any word for this one, you know how's gonna end..  Wink

Not us... there would be no reason for us to post this as a newbie... I am sure any moderators could back us up if they log ip's/user agents.

I understand that there's dumb people around but smart ones as well. Nowadays it's easy to get a proxy/VPN and fake your details  Cheesy
I bet my house, car, money and girlfriend you will end up scamming in a couple of days or weeks max. Have a good day.

UPDATE: Oh, self-moderated thread here! That's why my message got deleted  Smiley let's go for scam accusation, bitch please.

Somehow the same thing happened to me already with speedy1987 the one who ran bitcoinfield.net months ago and everybody got scammed even if I tried to warn them all. He used to delete all my messages and then left on my account a negative feedback too  Cheesy

PassiveDice = PrimeGlitch (recent scammer)
See below why!

Oh by the way this thread is self-moderated because OP is not welcome here  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:31:59 PM

This thread should be in scam accusations

In addition, Everything you have stated in this post is pure speculation.

I can see why your post was deleted from their thread, You were giving bad press without proof. Do you have any evidence? Has this service scammed you?
supermoney (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:54:49 PM

I can see why your post was deleted from their thread, You were giving bad press without proof. Do you have any evidence? Has this service scammed you?

Scam-Since-Launch.

1. All services listed in this sub-forum will end up scamming in ~10 days avg. OP just have to prove the opposite with a preview of their bots running and maybe including results.
2. Speculation is at basis of this industry, if it wouldn't exist then everybody would join this program because it's safe and paying for you.
3. Better to post it here as all others do, so that people are aware of the risks involved with that crap.
4. Bad press without proof? Man open your eyes and figure out who created that fake account. I didn't even say yet it's a scam on my first post when it got instantly deleted for no reason, so figure out what happened in OP's brain: a mindfuck “omg I made a mistake, better if I delete his and mine posts so that people won't think bad!”
5. Your last post was on 18th Nov and all the recent posts in the recent month were made on altcoin sub-forum, not here but somehow you ended up here defending the first random shit you've seen, in addition to this your username is “icanscript” and using “web developer” tag under your nick which is connected to what OP said “we're web developers not designers..”.

In the end you are the same person or just a friend trying to defend him. After years of experience I can distinguish such vagaries in admins.

PS: sorry for the bad English but I'm typing from the iPhone of a friend of mine ffs
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:10:05 AM

May be you misunderstood this website, it is setup whereby bots not one trades on your dice account.

supermoney (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:16:25 AM

May be you misunderstood this website, it is setup whereby bots not one trades on your dice account.

I wonder if you were born yesterday...
Never mind what I've said, just focus on the part where they say that will enable withdrawals after 30 days only.
Come on man  Cheesy
icanscript

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:04:26 AM

Scam-Since-Launch.

1. All services listed in this sub-forum will end up scamming in ~10 days avg. OP just have to prove the opposite with a preview of their bots running and maybe including results.
2. Speculation is at basis of this industry, if it wouldn't exist then everybody would join this program because it's safe and paying for you.
3. Better to post it here as all others do, so that people are aware of the risks involved with that crap.
4. Bad press without proof? Man open your eyes and figure out who created that fake account. I didn't even say yet it's a scam on my first post when it got instantly deleted for no reason, so figure out what happened in OP's brain: a mindfuck “omg I made a mistake, better if I delete his and mine posts so that people won't think bad!”
5. Your last post was on 18th Nov and all the recent posts in the recent month were made on altcoin sub-forum, not here but somehow you ended up here defending the first random shit you've seen, in addition to this your username is “icanscript” and using “web developer” tag under your nick which is connected to what OP said “we're web developers not designers..”.

In the end you are the same person or just a friend trying to defend him. After years of experience I can distinguish such vagaries in admins.

PS: sorry for the bad English but I'm typing from the iPhone of a friend of mine ffs

Yeah you have me there. I am obviously a scammer because I am a webdev also. It appears there are a maximum of 2 webdevs in existence on bitcointalk.org.

It may be time for you to take your paranoia medication, It appears you missed yesterdays dose.
supermoney (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:26:19 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 09:21:06 PM by supermoney

Scam-Since-Launch.

Yeah you have me there. I am obviously a scammer because I am a webdev also. It appears there are a maximum of 2 webdevs in existence on bitcointalk.org.

It may be time for you to take your paranoia medication, It appears you missed yesterdays dose.

No, too many coincidences are not a case. Somehow you appeared like a Pokémon after long time in order to defend another web developer ready to scam all with a cheap site  Grin

UPDATE 1: Oh wait... We got another coincidence! Your last active date (logout time) and a half hour has already passed:

UPDATE 2: The way you text is the same as PassiveDice:

UPDATE 3: PassiveDice = PrimeGlitch

I confirm you that PassiveDice (icanscript and other accounts I suspect) is PrimeGlitch:

PrimeDime - Automated Investments ( Total wagered 597BTC )

Definitely proved me you're the same person  Kiss
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:44:57 AM

I dont know if you are naive or posting for the sake of posting for your signature campaign (based on your posts i've noticed that most aren't constructive at all) . You dont need to be a rocket scientist to know whats going on at passivedice mate. supermoney is definitely right.
supermoney (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:05:18 AM

I dont know if you are naive or posting for the sake of posting for your signature campaign (based on your posts i've noticed that most aren't constructive at all) . You dont need to be a rocket scientist to know whats going on at passivedice mate. supermoney is definitely right.

I don't get it too lol
However, I've updated my last post with better screenshots. Going to sleep, goodnight see you tomorrow (I'm excited  Wink).
icanscript

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:15:26 AM

Yep, Really proven.

what a fool you are.
enthus

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:58:14 AM

we all know this was scam, we all see this from the beginning!
dwyer17

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:38:19 AM

Wow! Good find supermoney.

Especially catching the " , You" similarity between posts. Ha! I can't believe that!
shadows123

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:43:07 AM

i dont think u need to proven this we all know when we we come "investor based game" thread its likely a scammer den  Grin ..As stated in above
Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

We already know the risk
alwinlinzee

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:44:05 AM

You can not stay at one spot and see everything that is going on at your back, nobody has monopoly of knowledge and my understanding about an event might not be the same with yours and you cannot use intimidation to force me to accept your own opinion.
If they have problem together i think they should settle it on their own and not drag the community into it.

james.lent

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:48:33 AM

You can not stay at one spot and see everything that is going on at your back, nobody has monopoly of knowledge and my understanding about an event might not be the same with yours and you cannot use intimidation to force me to accept your own opinion.
If they have problem together i think they should settle it on their own and not drag the community into it.

But after what went on with primedime why do you still believe that there's a bot ?
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 07:50:57 AM

That's not the point of a scam accusation at all.
The point is to publicly prove that the person you are reporting/opening the accusation against is in fact shady/scamming/going to scam.
It gives the community the option to detect this and leap to conclusions, rather than it "drags the community into it".
Scam accusations help protecting people from falling victim to scams and are good. So why in gods name should this be discussed in private?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
supermoney (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:31:22 AM

Yep, Really proven.

what a fool you are.

Forgot to show off AdamsCook's syntax as well:

Thank you for the negative feedback you left on my account, and of course now also accusing me of running PassiveDice, that's unbelievable!
The same did Vasilich (the other scammer) many times  Grin

Btw, who the hell is this HYIPmaster? People leaving negative feedbacks randomly with no reasons.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:48:43 AM

But after what went on with primedime why do you still believe that there's a bot ?
I have not endorsed the program in any way and the issue of primedime is still fresh on my mind but that does not mean there is no bot, there are bots but NO BOT CAN BEAT THE HOUSE FOREVER however i like fairness because he have not scammed anyone for now and you have made your point to let us see the possibility of likely scam, so it is better to keep calm and not to join issue with him.

james.lent

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:49:50 AM

I have not endorsed the program in any way and the issue of primedime is still fresh on my mind but that does not mean there is no bot, there are bots but NO BOT CAN BEAT THE HOUSE FOREVER however i like fairness because he have not scammed anyone for now and you have made your point to let us see the possibility of likely scam, so it is better to keep calm and not to join issue with him.

He's probably gonna pack up shop now due to the criticism and he's definitely primedime.
supermoney (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:20:39 PM

He's probably gonna pack up shop now due to the criticism and he's definitely primedime.

PrimeDime or not, because I don't know, one thing is true: its service is ruined I guess.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: