Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will this bitcoin will go down?  (Read 19013 times)
Zitdadast

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:05:01 AM

A little downtrend after halving can happens probably to recover just after the end of the year.

The price is below $700 now. The down trend could happen before halving. It might be good for the long term price.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1239

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 02:52:10 PM

A little downtrend after halving can happens probably to recover just after the end of the year.

The price is below $700 now. The down trend could happen before halving. It might be good for the long term price.

The price of bitcoin rose too quickly in the last two months. It needs some consolidation. So there is no need to worry about the price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:14:09 PM

The price of bitcoin rose too quickly in the last two months. It needs some consolidation. So there is no need to worry about the price.

I am more worried now whether or not it can sustain this value. I'm really hoping BTC will continue to increase its price.

barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:14:37 PM

I am more worried now whether or not it can sustain this value. I'm really hoping BTC will continue to increase its price.
It is nothing to worry guyz it will go up again it is some usual price swing! Yet more to come as we can see bitcoin started to hit many media coverage. I believe price will cross $1000+ soon for sure.

greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:16:57 PM

It is nothing to worry guyz it will go up again it is some usual price swing! Yet more to come as we can see bitcoin started to hit many media coverage. I believe price will cross $1000+ soon for sure.

Exactly we don't need to worry about the present price drop, as price ups and down will always be there in bitcoin and price will start rising from next week for sure.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:51:14 PM

Whatever the market it is, its as of now.

It can be a hint towards on lowered expected price range even after the halving scenario if people keep selling off till then. Shouldnt have weigh the halving scenario too much to increase it.
Zitdadast

Activity: 312

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:16:09 PM

Whatever the market it is, its as of now.

It can be a hint towards on lowered expected price range even after the halving scenario if people keep selling off till then. Shouldnt have weigh the halving scenario too much to increase it.

I think the price will start rising after the SegWit is proved to be good for increasing the transaction block capacity.
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:28:24 PM

I do not know when it will go down and I also do not hope it ever will go down.
Maybe in about 15 year it will fal but right now this cannot be predicted in my eyes.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:01:02 PM

Well I think that bitcoin will not got down for now. I think it may be possible for bitcoin to go down after halving but not now. There's a slim chance that bitcoin will go down now.
i think you might be right for sure, bitcoin price is not that high at the moment considering the fact that the halving is going to happen pretty soon, in my opinion bitcoin can still grow a lot

i doubt that it will fall in 15 years and i think that it is going to go only up and never down, that would be a really good thing in my opinion and allow me to make some good profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:43:01 AM

Maybe in about 15 year it will fal but right now this cannot be predicted in my eyes.

I think the price will trade between $550 to $750 in the next few months. Then it will rise to above $900.
Jimbola3

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:00:02 AM

I think the price will trade between $550 to $750 in the next few months. Then it will rise to above $900.
I too think that the price the price of BTC wont come down..., because the recent halving proves that the BTC are more limited and the price of limited thing are high and becomes more precious then before, May be after a long year it will fall but not in these days.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:35:47 PM

it is good time for invest your money in bitcoin, you should buy bitcoin because bitcoin increase its price too much faster going to rise its price in double and i think bitcoin will never go down .
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:39:28 PM

it is good time for invest your money in bitcoin, you should buy bitcoin because bitcoin increase its price too much faster going to rise its price in double and i think bitcoin will never go down .

Anything is possible with bitcoin, either it can go higher or even lower but still its good time to buy some coins now as price will be definitely higher in future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:26:20 PM

Price is stable because of the fair volume given by bears and the bulls. It's just that this days, many bulls are optimistic and they don't just an normal optimistic that they want a price high. They are buying. Its so nice to see green colors invading the red ones when looking at the current volume.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:17:33 AM

Price is stable because of the fair volume given by bears and the bulls. It's just that this days, many bulls are optimistic and they don't just an normal optimistic that they want a price high. They are buying. Its so nice to see green colors invading the red ones when looking at the current volume.

Another reason could be that people's attention have moved to the Ethereum, there are more news about it now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: