Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:36:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Faucet Many bitcoins for you!  (Read 354 times)
elicord (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 04:39:34 AM

Hello People,

A new Faucet come out to this amazing world of Bitcoins.  Grin

http://www.manybitcoins4u.xyz is my humble site  Cheesy

500 (90%) 1000 (10%) Satochis Every 120 min.

I will be glad to read your comments and suggestions  Smiley
lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:22:16 AM

i really want to to see the firs faucet paying over 2 -3 k bits via claim... its really annyoing seeying another faucet without simply paying less than 1k.
i think this kind of faucets are not good and gonne get rejected from the mainstream faucet users. u may find some people over in india and somewhere claiming over your site.

i dont know how this works on your ad campaigns.would be also nice to know

regards
lama-hunter
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:44:03 AM

i really want to to see the firs faucet paying over 2 -3 k bits via claim... its really annyoing seeying another faucet without simply paying less than 1k.
i think this kind of faucets are not good and gonne get rejected from the mainstream faucet users. u may find some people over in india and somewhere claiming over your site.

i dont know how this works on your ad campaigns.would be also nice to know

regards
lama-hunter

About 90% faucets are using FaucetBox script....500 every 120 minutes is above average reward at current bitcoin price... What do you mean this will get rejected by mainstream faucet users. You may find some people over in India Huh...I guess you know what you are typing.

By the way, good clean faucet...no annoying ads, no popups, no frustrating anti-bot tricks...added it to my rotator Smiley
elicord (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 08:28:04 AM

Hi Lama-hunter,

Well based on the list of faucets where i start to get ideas for my faucet site (faucetbox), you can look many sites are giving 1000 satoshis every 24 hrs and others with avg of 900 every 8 hrs (and are in top places), i think is not to bad at all for a rookie like me start with 500 as reward Grin but thanks for you comment.

Thanks krishnapramod, yeah my idea was that create a clean site Smiley) , for now I'm just working with 1 ads company so look good for now  Grin hihihi i hope find more ads companies. you have a faucet too?
dart vader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:42:33 AM

faucets usually give away as much as revenue from ads allows them to

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3457

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 08:50:46 AM

I like the humble nature you have where it seems also integrated well enough in the faucet itself. Keep the ads to what it is now, do not increase as it gets annoying to users. One thing I would like changing is the background, which if a user looks from time to time, it's not eye friendly, not sure if you could use a custom background or your limited to choosing the colors from the list, but in case it's the second option, then I recommend choosing soft orange-ish color perhaps, other than that, it's good for the start

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:32:02 PM

if you continue use only anonymads you can't pay more of 500 satoshi for rewards  Grin
i see every time obnly the localbitcoin banner, only this, not another advertiser
butcherboss

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:37:27 PM

I would advice to use a adsense account and put adsense ads on your faucet. With a-ads you wont be able to keep up with that sort of rewards becasue the impression system is different on a-ads.com having 2 baaners wont make a difference because only one will pay. Adsense rates are very good.
elicord (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 04:55:27 PM

Hello Friends,

SFR10, Well, the color scheme is a little limited, i start with a soft color for the background but i find problems with the others elements in the page, so i choose that for the contrast with banners and the others squares, but yeah sometimes burn your eyes hahaha

lottoitaliano, yeah i need find others ads companies that pay in bitcoins. You know others? Tongue

Butcherboss, i will add google ads, but for now the rank of my site is soo low Tongue that i want 1st get in 3 mm rank to try with adsense.

Thank for all you comments I'm taking notes of all advices.  Grin
elicord (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 06:18:26 PM

Wow my faucet  start in the Rank 243 in Faucetbox  Grin i need keep working  Cheesy
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:55:42 PM

for adsense not is necvessary high rank, only clean site, i see 90% faucet with adsense  Grin
RKen

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:08:22 PM

Just like the others, a lot of advertising but it is still not too much, lol
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:23:17 PM

With an average reward of 550 satoshi / claim in 120 minutes it isn't fullfill the threshold of my hourly faucet list or the daily faucet list
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: