Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Steadyturtle down?(SOLVED) VERY HELPFUL SUPPORT :)  (Read 1070 times)
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 07:03:29 AM

When you are not sure if a website is available or it's offline,
Then check through this website http://isup.me/
For now at the moment of writing the Steadyturtle is accessible.
I can not access steadyturtle.com, my website hosting ip and my website. All of them give an error with: "The waiting time for the connection is over"
I have tried to clear my cache, switching browser, but that doesn't work.

Have you tried to access it from another device like computer or from mobile phone.
I don't know about your country but also try through mobile data in your phone and check if it works.
Maybe you should use release ip or search in google that is done from the command prompt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:03:52 AM

I can not access steadyturtle.com, my website hosting ip and my website. All of them give an error with: "The waiting time for the connection is over"

It's up for me tough.... So i guess the problem is either in your home network, or with your isp (a routing problem for example?)

FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:05:19 AM

Have you tried to access it from another device like computer or from mobile phone.
I don't know about your country but also try through mobile data in your phone and check if it works.
Maybe you should use release ip or search in google that is done from the command prompt
I tried it on all devices and it doesn't work. I think it has to do with my router, or i got accidently an IP ban.
If I ping my website with cmd it gives an error.

It's up for me tough.... So i guess the problem is either in your home network, or with your isp (a routing problem for example?)
All other website are working fine for me, only my host and my website are not up for me Sad

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 07:11:56 AM

All other website are working fine for me, only my host and my website are not up for me Sad

Then the problem is at your router or with you internet service provider.
Try connecting to your neighbors Wi-Fi (if any) and check if the websites works.
Otherwise you should probably wait, or maybe try to contact the steadyturtle support.

FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:41:37 AM

The website works at my college internet. And it works at home when I use tor browser.
So problem is kind of solved for now, can it help if I disconnect my router and wait some hours and then reconnect?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 09:29:16 AM

try to visit your site via incognito mode (ctrl+shift+n in chrome) or via your mobile. it's most likely a problem with your browser.

FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:32:24 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 09:13:07 PM by FruitsBasket

try to visit your site via incognito mode (ctrl+shift+n in chrome) or via your mobile. it's most likely a problem with your browser.
I will try that when I am at home. On my college my sites and all work fine. But at home I need to use a Tor Browser otherwise it keeps loading.
The Tor Browser gives me a new IP, so I think my IP is blacklisted by accident, but I don't know how to get it from the blacklist...?

Or am I wrong and there is something else what is causing this trouble?

Edit: Problem solved, my ip was banned because I enetered login details a few times wrong. Very helpful support!

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: