Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:51:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Public appeal to Vod on behalf of lottery248  (Read 3131 times)
mexxer-2 (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:17:52 AM

Well either Vod has been ignoring my PMs and/or he hasn't had viewed them yet, in both cases I felt a public thread was necessary as this is something that should've been done about 5-6 months ago. And this is not either to force Vod into removing his trust or to mock him, and I apologize if it seems such.

So coming back to it. Lottery248( prof ) was given a negative feedback on 2015-01-12 for asking a loan without collateral, which was justified. But according to Vod's own "policy " which he has said in many threads to be
I remove negative trust after 30 days if the person

1) stops asking for loans immediately
2) contributes positively to the community

Both of which have been fulfilled by lottery248's behavior.

Any response/opinion from Vod is appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:19:25 PM

Well either Vod has been ignoring my PMs and/or he hasn't had viewed them yet, in both cases I felt a public thread was necessary as this is something that should've been done about 5-6 months ago. And this is not either to force Vod into removing his trust or to mock him, and I apologize if it seems such.

So coming back to it. Lottery248( prof ) was given a negative feedback on 2015-01-12 for asking a loan without collateral, which was justified. But according to Vod's own "policy " which he has said in many threads to be

Why are you appealing here on behalf of lottery248 ??
If lottery248 Have problem he should post this type of thread not you ..
Your behaviour is quite changed nowadays i m seeing..
You had never posted such type of threads favouring any member here..
Hope u didnot sold your account.
It gives a feeling  like  u arent real mexxer...
Btw Hope i m wrong..

Perhaps Lottery248 bought OP's account?

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 06:29:39 PM

Perhaps Lottery248 bought OP's account?
I really don't believe that Mexxer would sell his account.

It has perhaps been posted by Mexxer due to him being a somewhat trusted member of the forum. Perhaps lottery248 felt that people would listen to him more.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 09:11:20 PM

Lottery248 continued to ask for loans as a newbie.  You could have researched this yourself instead of calling me out in public.   Undecided

It's important to me that people realize if they attempt to scam, there are consequences.

Lottery248 already has a positive rating from someone else on DT.  Another positive rating and and my negative will be irrelevant.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:26:46 AM

Lottery248 continued to ask for loans as a newbie.  You could have researched this yourself instead of calling me out in public.   Undecided

It's important to me that people realize if they attempt to scam, there are consequences.

Lottery248 already has a positive rating from someone else on DT.  Another positive rating and and my negative will be irrelevant.
As a newbie mate. He also returned a no-collateral loan from someone on the DT, which does deserve a positive trust. Yes, I understand that the negative trust was given due to a second no-collateral loan as listed : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1080921.msg11827446#msg11827446
And it was explicitly mentioned in the OP that he will be giving no-collateral loans. Any other loans I have seen from his last posts(going back to his newbie times) are with collateral. At any rate, as I said earlier, I tried contacting you privately via PM and it seems lottery248 did so too some time ago, which too you ignored.

As for the conspirators thinking I bought the account, no I haven't. Eh,
1) His and mine post style are completely different.
2) His/my password hasn't been changed in the last 30 days(in case someone thought this account was bought by lottery248  Roll Eyes )
3) Addresses posted are not connected to each other.
And bla bla bla

And lols for Hariom who thinks I'm not quite the same.

Edit: As for the reason I posted this thread. Well lottery seems to have lost hope that the negative will be removed. And trust system is the correct use of feedbacks, if a rating is not deserved I'm not going to just stand there.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:45:26 AM

Lottery248 continued to ask for loans as a newbie.  You could have researched this yourself instead of calling me out in public.   Undecided

Lottery248 already has a positive rating from someone else on DT.  Another positive rating and and my negative will be irrelevant.
I would agree with you on this .

The first point here is he himself is not confident about his appeal and is using someone else (who he thinks is trusted) and might have better effect then him and somehow get the neg rep removed.

secondly , He was dishonest ,lying and very very cunning for coins.. when shield started an accusation against me . I have always replied him and had no chance to know of the sale .
however, this is my personal experience and i am not accusing anyone here.

yo
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:37:49 PM

The first point here is he himself is not confident about his appeal and is using someone else (who he thinks is trusted)
He has in no way "used" me, I'm merely stating my opinions on the rating. He most probably doesn't even know about this thread.
secondly , He was dishonest ,lying and very very cunning for coins..
Proofs please, and Vod's rating is not about that. If it was true, the accusation, I've no problem if Vod still keeps the negative on lottery, but maybe at least edit it.
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:29:07 PM

Honestly I wouldn't delete the neg trust, he was asking for 2BTC, super shady. He is a Sr.member, at this point he would know that you just don't ask for 2 btc without collateral, he deserves the neg trust and he also seems to be dishonest, why do you care so much about him anyways?
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 02:05:16 AM

And trust system is the correct use of feedbacks, if a rating is not deserved I'm not going to just stand there.

So you probably also told lottery to remove his feedback to Vod, right?  Roll Eyes
Code:
Giving a negative feedback without consideration, I tried to stop attempting to loan as I knew that did it wrongly. 
Plus racist, forcing people to ask translator to translate if their primary language is not English (why not to let them to improve their English themselves by communication?).

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Heutenamos

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:47:21 AM

The first point here is he himself is not confident about his appeal and is using someone else (who he thinks is trusted)
He has in no way "used" me, I'm merely stating my opinions on the rating. He most probably doesn't even know about this thread.
I dont believe that ,but if that is the case then i take back what i said.

secondly , He was dishonest ,lying and very very cunning for coins..
Proofs please, and Vod's rating is not about that. If it was true, the accusation, I've no problem if Vod still keeps the negative on lottery, but maybe at least edit it.

what proof's ? I clearly mentioned above that i am not accusing anyone .
It's my opinion ,casue he should have explained shield what has happened and that i have been honest to him ,becasue it was a scam accusation not just a single comment .
even after me saying him "dude explain it in the thread " he was conostantly asking for BTC

Manipulating a public accusation against a fuly flexible and calm guy is what i do not consider as honest.

However , Vod already asked lottery to make a public appeal about it months ago and maybe he didnt find it enough to remove it, because of this.

Honestly I wouldn't delete the neg trust, he was asking for 2BTC, super shady. He is a Sr.member, at this point he would know that you just don't ask for 2 btc without collateral, he deserves the neg trust and he also seems to be dishonest, why do you care so much about him anyways?

and lastly a raged feedback...
Code:
Giving a negative feedback without consideration, I tried to stop attempting to loan as I knew that did it wrongly. 
Plus racist, forcing people to ask translator to translate if their primary language is not English (why not to let them to improve their English themselves by communication?).

I have dealt with VOD personally on a negative rating and as you can see everything was solved,because i didnt filled his trust page with counter feedback's , its just stupdity and your rage also proves his rating.
Believe me making a public appeal is not going to help you when you are dealing with VOD

yo
Samdo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:17:21 AM

Why are you so much considered for him, its your alt account ?? seems like it .. because see your signature also says that , such big written waiting for vod's reply means, that you are his alt , else why so worried ?

if alt, then better dont use sig camps from both accounts , or if so, get a neg rep !

Moreover mexxer : if he has lost hope , means he know he did wrong, then why you crating useless drama ??

mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:19:50 AM

Why are you so much considered for him, its your alt account ?? seems like it .. because see your signature also says that , such big written waiting for vod's reply means, that you are his alt , else why so worried ?

if alt, then better dont use sig camps from both accounts , or if so, get a neg rep !
Really hariom? Now going against me from an alt? I expected better than that*
And no I've already given proof that he is not my alt. As for my sig, I'm constantly changing it to what I feel is controversial.

Edit: * Actually seeing some of your recent responses I am not expecting any better than that
Samdo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:22:01 AM

Really hariom? Now going against me from an alt? I expected better than that
And no I've already given proof that he is not my alt. As for my sig, I'm constantly changing it to what I feel is controversial.

Hariom , sorry ? Please find a better way to spam ..

mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:24:40 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 08:56:45 AM by mexxer-2

Really hariom? Now going against me from an alt? I expected better than that

Hariom , sorry ? Please find a better way to spam ..
Oh STFU already: http://web.archive.org/web/20151201082410/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254590.0

Replying to your useless remarks
Moreover mexxer : if he has lost hope , means he know he did wrong, then why you crating useless drama ??
He lost hope because Vod was most likely ignoring him, he hadn't created a thread yet(AFAIK, even if he did, it might be old) so I did, what problem do you find in that?
Heutenamos

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:55:13 AM

he hadn't created a thread yet so I did
You need to correct your fact's please. I searched a few pages and couldn't find his old appeal and i wont do any more research on it ,but i know he made a thread before..

yo
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:28:09 AM

It is quite confusing that someone is fighting to someone on the behalf of someone and the person who's involvement is must here is not have a single post here and mexxer continuous posts in the favor of lottery248 cannot justified at all.
I am pretty aware of this situation when you makes a mistake by mistake and gets a negative trust from a DT member and you tries hard and harder to remove it but at last all your efforts didn't makes any difference and you thinks that it is the end of your journey here.
I think in this situation mexxer should ask the lottery248 - hey buddy have you fulfilled all the requirements of the VOD. And after getting answer in YES
Okay lottery248 then make a thread writing a apology letter and don't forget to mention that VOD is not replying my PMs I don't know why?
And after all that your post in that thread in his favor can be justified and  was much more effective that what it is here.

Here it is looking like some is trying to protect his family member or friend as he knows he is trustworthy which he is actually in your view but in the view of VOD he is not his friend or relative he is only a person who is breaking a rule and was treated as the vid did to all the member of this forum.

Bettor lottery248 wait and watch his own fishy activity and try to improve them according to forum rules for a few months before requesting the removal of the negative trust from his account.
And you mexxer stop favoring him and give him some knowledge about forum and its rules and give him advice and support him from back not from the front.

I pretty sure that the negative trust is remove by the God when he found it suitable to be removed you don't force him to remove it.
I think mexxer favor towards lottery248 lime this can't tolerated.
Sorry for all this
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:53:46 AM

what proof's ?
Thread link where the conv. happened etc, as used to the forum as I am, I still can't go through every old thread, if you know what I mean.

However , Vod already asked lottery to make a public appeal about it months ago and maybe he didnt find it enough to remove it, because of this.
Once again link please
Erm we might be talking about different things, I'm talking about the rating Vod gave when lottery was asking for a loan when he was a newbie, even so please back your statement with a thread/post link
Code:
Raged feedback shouldn't mean that a DT member should be retaliating, even so I've PMed lottery about this thread and to remove the neg trust.

I have dealt with VOD personally on a negative rating and as you can see everything was solved,because i didnt filled his trust page with counter feedback's , its just stupdity and your rage also proves his rating.
Believe me making a public appeal is not going to help you when you are dealing with VOD
Bolded part: My rage?
And no I'm not helping "myself" with this thread.

It is quite confusing that someone is fighting to someone on the behalf of someone
Helping is confusing?
the person who's involvement is must here is not have a single post here and mexxer continuous posts in the favor of lottery248 cannot justified at all.
I hadn't told lottery about this thread yet. And which "favoritism" are you talking about, all I have presented are what I felt appropriate, and I'm willing to change my opinion if enough proofs/opinions/evidence is provided that lottery is indeed scammer or trying to scam.
I am pretty aware of this situation when you makes a mistake by mistake and gets a negative trust from a DT member and you tries hard and harder to remove it but at last all your efforts didn't makes any difference and you thinks that it is the end of your journey here.
Vod himself has stated that he does remove negative rating which were based on no-collateral loans.
Okay lottery248 then make a thread writing a apology letter and don't forget to mention that VOD is not replying my PMs I don't know why?
AFAIK lottery has written Vod a PM but Vod hasn't replied.
Here it is looking like some is trying to protect his family member or friend as he knows he is trustworthy which he is actually in your view but in the view of VOD he is not his friend or relative he is only a person who is breaking a rule and was treated as the vid did to all the member of this forum.
I don't think lottery is trustworthy, but I also don't think he's untrustworthy which is what the negative rating currently implies. If I thought lottery was to be trusted I'd have given him a feedback already.
Bettor lottery248 wait and watch his own fishy activity and try to improve them according to forum rules for a few months before requesting the removal of the negative trust from his account.
So 6 months wasn't enough?
And you mexxer stop favoring him and give him some knowledge about forum and its rules and give him advice and support him from back not from the front.
I've explained above, that I'm not favoring him
I pretty sure that the negative trust is remove by the God when he found it suitable to be removed you don't force him to remove it.
I think mexxer favor towards lottery248 lime this can't tolerated.
Sorry for all this
Its Vod(Virtual God) lol.
I've stated at the beginning of this thread that I'm not forcing Vod to remove his feedback, merely want an answer for my recent comments.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568

beware of your keys.

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:56:23 AM

And trust system is the correct use of feedbacks, if a rating is not deserved I'm not going to just stand there.

So you probably also told lottery to remove his feedback to Vod, right?  Roll Eyes
Code:
gonna remove it.
removed, if Vod is still not gonna remove the ripoff then i will consider to write an appeal to moderator to remove his default trust because he did not even grant his promise.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:29:32 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 10:44:50 AM by BTCBLOGGER

nothing needed now, thanks. originally:
reason: to buy a keyboard for my raspberry pi 2, i do not have spare keyboard(s) for.
repayment period: about 30 days (can be as soon as funds avaliable.)
payback amount: .25 btc
(address will be given only if granted.)
please lemme know if i need to sign something to acknowledge the loan.

(note that i am not an alt of ManyProofs, or this is alt; not building trust as well.)
(i don't bother others, if you don't think that i am legitimately asking for loan, then please tell me what's wrong with my reason.)
(thread eventually locked if nobody lends.)
How can you say its over 6 months. Will post his more loan request without collateral.
How can you say that 6 months wasn't enough see his loan request made on 2august.
I think there will be more no collateral loan requests from him which are made after the negative trust by vod
God it was just a typo mistake done by my phone's autocorrect.

Vod himself has stated that he does remove negative rating which were based on no-collateral loans.
But not when someone keep coming with same requested after warning/trust.

.  AFAIK lottery has written Vod a PM but Vod hasn't replied.   
I'm saying the thread was from the lottery248 not your stating all the member that God is not replying.

I think you are oobserving the lottery from a different time period while the vod is observing him from the time when the negative trust is leaved on his account and I think the warning of vod is not taken seriously by the lottery and he made many no collateral loan requests in the mean time due to which Vod don't want to remove the negative feedback.
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:40:50 AM

How can you say its over 6 months.
Over 6 months from the rating Vod has given him. As for the thread you quoted, it could've been avoided if Vod had respected his 'policy',  as lottery, then could've asked for a loan with his account as collateral, a Sr. member(without negative rating) as collateral would've been enough.
Edit: Good work on your digging though, appreciate your opinion
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: