Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Public appeal to Vod on behalf of lottery248  (Read 3131 times)
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:56:43 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 11:23:05 AM by Heutenamos

what proof's ?
Thread link where the conv. happened etc, as used to the forum as I am, I still can't go through every old thread, if you know what I mean.

However , Vod already asked lottery to make a public appeal about it months ago and maybe he didnt find it enough to remove it, because of this.
Once again link please
I am not gonna go and dig all the old threads for that dishonest person and again I dont need to show any proof as i am not accusing anyone here ,i stated my personal opinions based on my personal experiences with him. There is a difference.
however ,i see that you are lacking knowledge about lottery and his case . Either you are backing him up with lies or he is lying to you, not giving you full info..
vod can give you a confirmation for that previous appeal,I dont need to.

Honestly I wouldn't delete the neg trust, he was asking for 2BTC, super shady. He is a Sr.member, at this point he would know that you just don't ask for 2 btc without collateral, he deserves the neg trust and he also seems to be dishonest, why do you care so much about him anyways?
Erm we might be talking about different things, I'm talking about the rating Vod gave when lottery was asking for a loan when he was a newbie, even so please back your statement with a thread/post link
Code:
Giving a negative feedback without consideration, I tried to stop attempting to loan as I knew that did it wrongly. 
Plus racist, forcing people to ask translator to translate if their primary language is not English (why not to let them to improve their English themselves by communication?).
Raged feedback shouldn't mean that a DT member should be retaliating, even so I've PMed lottery about this thread and to remove the neg trust.

I have dealt with VOD personally on a negative rating and as you can see everything was solved,because i didnt filled his trust page with counter feedback's , its just stupdity and your rage also proves his rating.
Believe me making a public appeal is not going to help you when you are dealing with VOD
Bolded part: My rage?
And no I'm not helping "myself" with this thread.

We are not talking about different things ,you are taking things differently "Vod wanted to know what people think of lottery before removing the feedback and as you can see majority are against him and are ok for him to be RED"

No not your rage here, in this case it is lottery's cause he was the one to give counter negative to VOD out of rage.

if Vod is still not gonna remove the ripoff then i will consider to write an appeal to moderator to remove his default trust because he did not even grant his promise.
mexxer ,I see your client is threatning  VOD.
I know what is gonna happen next.

edit:
I don't think lottery is trustworthy, but I also don't think he's untrustworthy which is what the negative rating currently implies. If I thought lottery was to be trusted I'd have given him a feedback already.
This is the problem here , No body cares what you think or how you think. Vod gave him a feedback on what he thinks of him and you cant force him to either remove it or justify it because you think it's wrong cause you just dont have that right unless you are the victim.

yo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:03:17 AM

what proof's ?
Thread link where the conv. happened etc, as used to the forum as I am, I still can't go through every old thread, if you know what I mean.

However , Vod already asked lottery to make a public appeal about it months ago and maybe he didnt find it enough to remove it, because of this.
Once again link please
I am not gonna go and dig all the old threads for that dishonest person and again I dont need to show any proof as i am not accusing anyone here ,i stated my personal opinions based on my personal experiences with him. There is a difference.
however ,i see that you are lacking knowledge about lottery and his case . Either you are backing him up with lies or he is lying to you, not giving you full info..
vod can give you a confirmation for that previous appeal,I dont need to.

Honestly I wouldn't delete the neg trust, he was asking for 2BTC, super shady. He is a Sr.member, at this point he would know that you just don't ask for 2 btc without collateral, he deserves the neg trust and he also seems to be dishonest, why do you care so much about him anyways?
Erm we might be talking about different things, I'm talking about the rating Vod gave when lottery was asking for a loan when he was a newbie, even so please back your statement with a thread/post link
Code:
Giving a negative feedback without consideration, I tried to stop attempting to loan as I knew that did it wrongly. 
Plus racist, forcing people to ask translator to translate if their primary language is not English (why not to let them to improve their English themselves by communication?).
Raged feedback shouldn't mean that a DT member should be retaliating, even so I've PMed lottery about this thread and to remove the neg trust.

I have dealt with VOD personally on a negative rating and as you can see everything was solved,because i didnt filled his trust page with counter feedback's , its just stupdity and your rage also proves his rating.
Believe me making a public appeal is not going to help you when you are dealing with VOD
Bolded part: My rage?
And no I'm not helping "myself" with this thread.

We are not talking about different things ,you are taking things differently "Vod wanted to know what people think of lottery before removing the feedback and as you can see majority are against him and are ok for him to be RED"

No not your rage here, in this case it is lottery's cause he was the one to give counter negative to VOD out of rage.

if Vod is still not gonna remove the ripoff then i will consider to write an appeal to moderator to remove his default trust because he did not even grant his promise.
mexxer ,I see your client is threatning  VOD.
I know what is gonna happen now.

removed already.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:08:53 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 11:31:55 AM by BTCBLOGGER

How can you say its over 6 months.
Over 6 months from the rating Vod has given him. As for the thread you quoted, it could've been avoided if Vod had respected his 'policy',  as lottery, then could've asked for a loan with his account as collateral, a Sr. member(without negative rating) as collateral would've been enough.
Edit: Good work on your digging though, appreciate your opinion
So your are saying it is Vod's fault which forced the lottery to ask the loan without collateral.
Okay now i'm on my PC and can do  better investigation on it.
I'm not representing vod here i am just answering few questions of your that might be possible reason behind the negative feedback from the last 6 months.
okay wait for 10-15 Mins don't post anything in the reply of this until it was edited by me.

Loan request by lottery on January 12, 2015, 04:27:25 AM
please anyone lend me 0.35 btc to mine the bitcoin, the coins are pay back as soon as i got profit, i am not gonna scam, but i just want it for.

lend period : 7 days (as soon as i got money back)
interest : 0.05 BTC (you get 0.4 in total while repay)
After that vod leaved a negative trust on him.

on: June 28, 2015, 02:58:58 AM
Requested amount: 0.01 Btc
Collateral: 11500 dogecoin (will be paid tomorrow) / my bitcoin account
Repayment Date: July 6th
BTC addres: 1Knm2AKA8mkmXTFv4yfGfHQHPwDTQdoe2e
Interest/Repayment Amount: 0.0108 Btc

(I was downvoted for first loan request without collateral, i forgot that, so please do not deny for that matter.)
Nearly after 5 Months and 16 Days with some collateral which was not sufficient for the loan amount at that time.
Can i ask lottery248 for screenshot of the PMs done by him to the Vod in the mean time.

on: June 29, 2015, 01:29:10 AM
Loan Amount: 0.06 BTC
Interest: 15% + 0.01 for late repayment.
Collateral: Dogecoin equivalence (~83000, being paid tomorrow)
Reason: fees going to the meetup, insufficient time to buy bitcoin.
Repayment Date: 8/11/2015 (Latest, repayment avaliable as soon as i have bought bitcoin.)
BTC Address: 1Knm2AKA8mkmXTFv4yfGfHQHPwDTQdoe2e
decreased amount of loan due to insufficient collateral.
Loan request: 1 btc
Reason: purchasing a new computer
Collateral: second-hand ASUS k42jr
Repayment date: February 2nd 2016
Repayment amount: 1.2 btc

Smart contract necessary, in order to prevent my default, and to ensure the loan is repaid completely.
One negative feedback is because i attempted to loan without collateral.

If you are not gonna lend, please do not post anything, i will lock the thread if none of the lenders. send a PM if you wish to lend. Please do not post negative feedback if you are not interested on this.
loan amount: 0.2 bitcoins
collateral: second-hand asus k42jr including a plugged keyboard (default keyboard broken, 70% new)
reason: daily stuff
repayment date: august 1st 2015
total repayment amount: .26 bitcoins

can i ask you a question: what if using a "smart contract" for loan (to guarantee the loan and the collateral)?
negative trust irrelevant, look at my trust desc. sorry for second loan attempt on you, now with a better collateral.
*** if loaned, i would repay as soon as the funds avaliable.
His First 60 post had 5 Loan request.
can any one redirect me to the policies of Vod
mexxer-2 (OP)

Activity: 924

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:37:10 AM

So your are saying it is Vod's fault which forced the lottery to ask the loan without collateral.
More or less yes, if the negative feedback wasn't there the account would've been valid collateral.
Loan request by lottery on January 12, 2015, 04:27:25 AM
please anyone lend me 0.35 btc to mine the bitcoin, the coins are pay back as soon as i got profit, i am not gonna scam, but i just want it for.

lend period : 7 days (as soon as i got money back)
interest : 0.05 BTC (you get 0.4 in total while repay)
After that vod leaved a negative trust on him.

on: June 28, 2015, 02:58:58 AM
Requested amount: 0.01 Btc
Collateral: 11500 dogecoin (will be paid tomorrow) / my bitcoin account
Repayment Date: July 6th
BTC addres: 1Knm2AKA8mkmXTFv4yfGfHQHPwDTQdoe2e
Interest/Repayment Amount: 0.0108 Btc

(I was downvoted for first loan request without collateral, i forgot that, so please do not deny for that matter.)
Nearly after 5 Months and 16 Days with some collateral which was not sufficient for the loan amount at that time.
Can i ask lottery248 for screenshot of the PMs done by him to the Vod in the mean time.

on: June 29, 2015, 01:29:10 AM
Loan Amount: 0.06 BTC
Interest: 15% + 0.01 for late repayment.
Collateral: Dogecoin equivalence (~83000, being paid tomorrow)
Reason: fees going to the meetup, insufficient time to buy bitcoin.
Repayment Date: 8/11/2015 (Latest, repayment avaliable as soon as i have bought bitcoin.)
BTC Address: 1Knm2AKA8mkmXTFv4yfGfHQHPwDTQdoe2e
decreased amount of loan due to insufficient collateral.
Loan request: 1 btc
Reason: purchasing a new computer
Collateral: second-hand ASUS k42jr
Repayment date: February 2nd 2016
Repayment amount: 1.2 btc

Smart contract necessary, in order to prevent my default, and to ensure the loan is repaid completely.
One negative feedback is because i attempted to loan without collateral.

If you are not gonna lend, please do not post anything, i will lock the thread if none of the lenders. send a PM if you wish to lend. Please do not post negative feedback if you are not interested on this.
loan amount: 0.2 bitcoins
collateral: second-hand asus k42jr including a plugged keyboard (default keyboard broken, 70% new)
reason: daily stuff
repayment date: august 1st 2015
total repayment amount: .26 bitcoins

can i ask you a question: what if using a "smart contract" for loan (to guarantee the loan and the collateral)?
negative trust irrelevant, look at my trust desc. sorry for second loan attempt on you, now with a better collateral.
*** if loaned, i would repay as soon as the funds avaliable.
His First 60 post had 5 Loan request.
can any one redirect me to the policies of Vod
Vod's policy is on the OP.
As for the loan requests, might be a case of insufficient collateral, but he was offering something, and collateral is something Lender and the loaner agrees on, about what its price is.

At any rate, considering the fact that most people seem to think I'm constantly defending lottery and the fact that Lutpin doesn't agree with me on this. I'm keeping this thread open, but I will not be defending lottery, and if he requests I can lock this thread.
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:49:45 AM

let's forget those shitty loan request, because that negative trust led my account to completely worthless.
i will consider to write an appeal to admin to kick out Vod from Default trust network for failing to follow his own instruction regulates himself; if he cannot provide any valid reason not to remove my -ve feedback. once again.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 12:47:20 PM

let's forget those shitty loan request, because that negative trust led my account to completely worthless.
The sad part is it doesn't , If you think and realize the feedback is correct then you care about it and it affects you.
If you were true and if vod's feedback was just troll then you wouldn't care about it much .

i will consider to write an appeal to admin to kick out Vod from Default trust network for failing to follow his own instruction regulates himself; if he cannot provide any valid reason not to remove my -ve feedback. once again.
Most likely he wont reply to you because there is no such rule to remove feedback's after some months just because the guys has become a Sr. Member , cant ignore the fact's that the guy was constantly asking for loan's with the negative feedback attatched to his profile.

The only way you can get it removed is when Vod think's you are have turned into an honest person from the time it took for you to become a sr. Member .

However i dont quite get your point here .
1) You have problem with Vod giving false or unjustified feedback ? which you think you dont deserve.
In this case you wouldn't want him to be removed from DT.

2) you dont want a negative feedback from DT ? no matter you are a scammer or whatever. So you intend theymos to remove everyguy from DT who think's your behaviour is shady ?
what so ever you just want your profile to be clean ? in this case you havent followed to anything what Vod have told you.

I have learned how stuff works here and i see how my past was enough shady to get such negative feedback's from DT ,however I would like VOD to observe my behavior and re-think on the rating after the time i have spend on the forum now

this should be your appeal not just remove the feedback  because i am a ssenior member or else i will tell the admin to remove you from DT.

yo
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 12:50:40 PM

You are kicking your own ass by doing this as the negative trust can be given by anyone to anyone on the basis of what he thinks about a member.
I don't think it will help you anyhow.
Best and better solution wait for a month without making any post and be active in the meantime daily on the forum and contribute your knowledge here to help people and then make a request to vod for the removal of the negtive feedback and if he doesn't reply after all this then make a thread in meta stating all the happening from the beginning including all the facts and mistakes.
and then let the members of the forum choose what is right and wrong?
and don't forget to ask Vod what he wants from you to remove it and full fill his all the expectation.
will add some more words later.
BYe  
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 12:54:23 PM

The sad part is it doesn't , If you think and realize the feedback is correct then you care about it and it affects you.
If you were true and if vod's feedback was just troll then you wouldn't care about it much .

Most likely he wont reply to you because there is no such rule to remove feedback's after some months just because the guys has become a Sr. Member , cant ignore the fact's that the guy was constantly asking for loan's with the negative feedback attatched to his profile.

The only way you can get it removed is when Vod think's you are have turned into an honest person from the time it took for you to become a sr. Member .

1) You have problem with Vod giving false or unjustified feedback ? which you think you dont deserve.

2) you dont want a negative feedback from DT ? no matter you are a scammer or whatever. So you intend theymos to remove everyguy from DT who think's your behaviour is shady ?
what so ever you just want your profile to be clean ? in this case you havent followed to anything what Vod have told you.

I have learned how stuff works here and i see how my past was enough shady to get such negative feedback's from DT ,however I would like VOD to observe my behavior and re-think on the rating after the time i have spend on the forum now

this should be your appeal not just remove the feedback  because i am a ssenior member or else i will tell the admin to remove you from DT.

i am not wanting my profile be clean, but his 'valid' reason is annoying me a lot and unlike most of the -ve examples, i am the one who was negged for 'loan request without collateral' when i was a newbie while i proven myself not an alt/scammer. for alt/scammer, once they scammed they will AWOL for sure.
it was correct when i was a newbie, but he is a troll now, mainly on me. even if i created so much invalid loan request, it comes no use and i did not scam anyone, the -ve feedback is on after i locked the thread and told i made something wrong, how ridiculous.

BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:33:05 PM

Well either Vod has been ignoring my PMs and/or he hasn't had viewed them yet, in both cases I felt a public thread was necessary as this is something that should've been done about 5-6 months ago. And this is not either to force Vod into removing his trust or to mock him, and I apologize if it seems such.

So coming back to it. Lottery248( prof ) was given a negative feedback on 2015-01-12 for asking a loan without collateral, which was justified. But according to Vod's own "policy " which he has said in many threads to be
I remove negative trust after 30 days if the person

1) stops asking for loans immediately
2) contributes positively to the community

Both of which have been fulfilled by lottery248's behavior.

Any response/opinion from Vod is appreciated.
Lottery248 continued to ask for loans as a newbie.  You could have researched this yourself instead of calling me out in public.   Undecided
True Words

It's important to me that people realize if they attempt to scam, there are consequences.
okay

Lottery248 already has a positive rating from someone else on DT.  Another positive rating and and my negative will be irrelevant.
Despite of what feedbacks i have i am putting my points here please take a look and provide a solution
I think it was his luck that he found the KWH who was in good mood that day provided him a no collateral loan.
and got the Feedack as a rewards.
I also thinks this is impossible for this to get a second chance same as above in his whole life due to the negative rating of his account.
I think you must provide a solution for it as it is really impossible to get the second chance through which he gained trust.
and if there is no solution for it and you thinks that you will not remove it ever then also mention that so he will not make requests in future.
Please reply
Thank you for making the community troll/scammer free.
GannickusX

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 05:37:29 PM

i am not wanting my profile be clean, but his 'valid' reason is annoying me a lot and unlike most of the -ve examples, i am the one who was negged for 'loan request without collateral' when i was a newbie while i proven myself not an alt/scammer. for alt/scammer, once they scammed they will AWOL for sure.
it was correct when i was a newbie, but he is a troll now, mainly on me. even if i created so much invalid loan request, it comes no use and i did not scam anyone, the -ve feedback is on after i locked the thread and told i made something wrong, how ridiculous.

So because you couldn't scam anyone you don't deserve the negative trust? Nah, that's not how it works.
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 05:53:52 PM

So because you couldn't scam anyone you don't deserve the negative trust? Nah, that's not how it works.
The trust is given on the basis of what someone thinks about a person not what everyone or someone thinks it could be Vod personal opinion and you can't change it even by complaining to Mod or Admin(how forum exactly works)I think even satoshi nakamoto can't change it
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:05:18 PM

The trust is given on the basis of what someone thinks about a person not what everyone or someone thinks it could be Vod personal opinion and you can't change it even by complaining to Mod or Admin(how forum exactly works)I think even satoshi nakamoto can't change it
I have four negative feedbacks in total two of them for blaimailing and 1 for doing escrow for a ponzi and for copying a thread without any improvisation.
I am just waiting and will wait for more and more years until I becomes a legendary but I will not lose hope and make changes in me which are necessary.
I will be a example for this forum members.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:15:04 PM

I have four negative feedbacks in total two of them for blaimailing and 1 for doing escrow for a ponzi and for copying a thread without any improvisation.
I am just waiting and will wait for more and more years until I becomes a legendary but I will not lose hope and make changes in me which are necessary.

And one for blackmailing one person to remove his neg feedback or else you will rob someone else.

I'm running with the money now and will return the money to the owner only if Quickseller remove his trust rating from my account and apologies for his big mistake and agree not to make this kind of mistake again in future

BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:33:26 PM

this should be your appeal not just remove the feedback  because i am a ssenior member or else i will tell the admin to remove you from DT.

And one for blackmailing one person to remove his neg feedback or else you will rob someone else.

I'm running with the money now and will return the money to the owner only if Quickseller remove his trust rating from my account and apologies for his big mistake and agree not to make this kind of mistake again in future

I think you can see the rating of mine where it is written in clear words that the  trust was right at that time on the basis of facts and proofs but after the recovery of PM  by theymos it is clear that he is not the owner of the sites he is doing escrow for.
The decision of blaikmailing quickseller was totally wrong  but i did it because im not aware of the fact that it is blackmail seriously.
And bla bla bla
My angry nature and the conditions forced me to do fucking things which was reallly not necessary as told by ndnhc later he helped me alot he told me some facts after which i joined the community again to contrubute some spam i can do.
I think it will not take much time in the removal of the negative feedback i think max 1-2 years only not more than that.
Biggest problem with me is that right now i dont have much work to do here neither anyone want wirk from me even on very high discount all credits to the negative trust.
But I'm still happy because I'm the part of a biggest crypto community which is going to take over the whole world one day with it influence.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:03:27 PM

this should be your appeal not just remove the feedback  because i am a ssenior member or else i will tell the admin to remove you from DT.

I think you can see the rating of mine where it is written in clear words that the  trust was right at that time on the basis of facts and proofs but after the recovery of PM  by theymos it is clear that he is not the owner of the sites he is doing escrow for.
The decision of blaikmailing quickseller was totally wrong  but i did it because im not aware of the fact that it is blackmail seriously.
And bla bla bla
My angry nature and the conditions forced me to do fucking things which was reallly not necessary as told by ndnhc later he helped me alot he told me some facts after which i joined the community again to contrubute some spam i can do.
I think it will not take much time in the removal of the negative feedback i think max 1-2 years only not more than that.
Biggest problem with me is that right now i dont have much work to do here neither anyone want wirk from me even on very high discount all credits to the negative trust.
But I'm still happy because I'm the part of a biggest crypto community which is going to take over the whole world one day with it influence.

Power to you.  Honestly wasn't expecting this:

The decision of blaikmailing quickseller was totally wrong

I hope you find a way to stay happy and not repeat mistakes.
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:00:00 AM

let's not to give Vod any negative trust if yours is on by him.
instead, take him away from your trust network by typing '~Vod' on the trust settings; then fierce argument is lowered. (ignore is not working, so do not do it)

BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:04:22 AM

instead, take him away from your trust network by typing '~Vod' on the trust settings; then fierce argument is lowered. (ignore is not working, so do not do it)
I can't do it as the VOD has lot of feedback which can't be ignored at all.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:07:31 AM

I can't do it as the VOD has lot of feedback which can't be ignored at all.

wow this whole thread seems scammy. why is this guy defending another guy to vod? Makes no sense.

You guys create so much drama here, wtf. Vod hasnt' replied, so.. he probably does not care. Sorry. Just lock the thread and move on, seems like a waste of time to me.  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:10:32 AM

Hey OP
Move it to meta i think it will get very much attention then what it is getting here.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 02:23:04 AM

Vod hasnt' replied, so.. he probably does not care. Sorry. Just lock the thread and move on, seems like a waste of time to me.  Roll Eyes

Vod actually replied here earlier, but it seems like that's all he got to say, and guess what mexxer, that's ok (the thing you pull off with your sig is just unnecessary).

Move it to meta i think it will get very much attention then what it is getting here.

Hm...so you suggest moving a thread out of the correct sub-forum to get more attention for it?
Mexxer knows his way around, and the thread is well suited here. And even if he was to move it. What do you think would happen?
Spoiler alert: Mods would move the thread back to reputation, cause thats where it belongs to.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀