Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:32:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Provide feedback on my site, earn BTC!  (Read 1209 times)
jordant (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:44:25 PM

Provide feedback, earn BTC!

Take a look at my site: https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/

Browse some pages, note what's good, what's bad, what you'd add to the site, etc.

Post your feedback here along with an address. I'm tipping 1000 bits for helpful feedback, and 3500 for any super helpful feedback! Unhelpful feedback won't be tipped (e.g. change that button from blue to green).

Feel free to criticize and offer any suggestions. 

zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:07:19 PM

In my opinion, the interface looks really great. In exchange review tab, you should fix the footer to the bottom of the page because placing right there looks a little ugly (just a little). Bitcoin mining section should add some more info like the hardware comparison, newest hardware. In buying bitcoin with paypal, I suggest wesellcrypto because they have got reputation and the price is usually more reasonably than other sites. I myself really love your detailed instruction but clear and easy even for newbies to follow in using hardware wallet section. I suggest that you should implement the location capability to find suitable exchange for a specific country and how about buying bitcoin with gift cards? that idea has few websites that uses that so you can add that too!
I didn't to expect any return but if you want you can send it to: 1owCHkb17FF9YZHgKn4w1MCtwQEtNPuiE
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 03:19:58 PM

1000 bits is how much in terms of BTC?

TrueHari

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:21:18 PM

0.001 BTC
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 03:26:41 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 04:15:34 PM by InvoKing

0.001 BTC

1 Satoshi   = 0.00000001 ฿   
10 Satoshi   = 0.00000010 ฿   
100 Satoshi   = 0.00000100 ฿   = 1 Bit (μBTC)
1,000 Satoshi   = 0.00001000 ฿   
10,000 Satoshi   = 0.00010000 ฿   
100,000 Satoshi   = 0.00100000 ฿   = 1 mBTC
1,000,000 Satoshi   = 0.01000000 ฿   
10,000,000 Satoshi   = 0.10000000 ฿   
100,000,000 Satoshi   = 1.00000000 ฿

@OP will take a look later tho: ok i see a well organised website, easy to use (and to learn more about bitcoin, wallets...etc especially for Newbies) . I like it.
Just posted what I think I am not trying to get the prize.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:37:57 PM

Domain is good for SEO. I think you have already done a lot of thing for the website. It is mobile friendly. It is using a good framework (bootstrap?). It colour scheme is good. The SEO is really good as I pointed out before. Domain, title, description and content all have your targeted keyword "Buy Bitcoin Worldwide". Personally I dont think there is anything that need to be improve in the site itself. The next thing you need to do is to build up your Twitter fan base. 33 Followers is a good start. Build up and search engine will rank you site even higher.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
chanlance

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:46:13 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 08:27:11 PM by chanlance

THE POSITIVES
1. The blue colour on site is neutral which should be inviting to everyone
2. You amoung the few who allow people to buy bitcions via PAYPAL big big plus
3. Your site yours SSL which is another plus in terms of security to us the users
4. The user interface is so easy to use
5. 13 languages available.....wow you really mean business
6  You have diversified into selling of bitcoins and backed this by providing an exchange directory for whoever wants to sell thier bitcoins

ADDITIONS
1. 24/7 available customer service would be a great addition
2. People spend more time online so a twitter hundle or facebook page would be good to tell people out there how legit your are

1E96yFSgGNh6gtqjLtFjXynwdGYozEi6AP
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 05:30:04 PM

My feedback on the website:

1. The website looks attractive but it would look better if you could use more colors on the home page. For eg; The "Find an exchange" button can be green or orange instead of blue. The tabs could be yellow or orange in color and the "View Payment Methods" options could have a different color for each image. The PayPal symbol needs to be the original one where the upper P is bold and lower one is light blue. Credit card image as well can be improved.

2. The section "Buy Bitcoin in these Popular Countries" could be listed at the end of the page rather than in the middle as it occupies most of the home page.

3. When I click on the "Find an exchange" button, it would be better if the payment options are listed on the same page in the portion where the countries are listed. It's better than getting redirected to another page.

4. Use of animations would make it look better.

5. Facebook option can be added with a live chat option as well.

6. I like the logo of the website which appropriately signifies the Bitcoin icon and the world symbol.

7. On the contact page, you can specify an email ID.

8. An option on the top of the page specifying the current BTC price would be great.

My BTC address: 15kADsBTud7qMKqD6cBcvGpnJX37Lznuhh

jordant (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:10:26 PM

In my opinion, the interface looks really great. In exchange review tab, you should fix the footer to the bottom of the page because placing right there looks a little ugly (just a little). Bitcoin mining section should add some more info like the hardware comparison, newest hardware. In buying bitcoin with paypal, I suggest wesellcrypto because they have got reputation and the price is usually more reasonably than other sites. I myself really love your detailed instruction but clear and easy even for newbies to follow in using hardware wallet section. I suggest that you should implement the location capability to find suitable exchange for a specific country and how about buying bitcoin with gift cards? that idea has few websites that uses that so you can add that too!
I didn't to expect any return but if you want you can send it to: 1owCHkb17FF9YZHgKn4w1MCtwQEtNPuiE
Just sent 1000 bits! Thanks for the feedback.

I will check out WeSellCrypto. I'm not sure what you mean about the footer. It looks fine in my browser. Could you possibly take a screenshot? In regards to mining, I wanted to explain it, but I don't think many new users will actually buy mining equipment, so I don't plan to go into detail on that.

You can find an exchange by country here: https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/en/ or here https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/coinfind/

jordant (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:11:17 PM

Domain is good for SEO. I think you have already done a lot of thing for the website. It is mobile friendly. It is using a good framework (bootstrap?). It colour scheme is good. The SEO is really good as I pointed out before. Domain, title, description and content all have your targeted keyword "Buy Bitcoin Worldwide". Personally I dont think there is anything that need to be improve in the site itself. The next thing you need to do is to build up your Twitter fan base. 33 Followers is a good start. Build up and search engine will rank you site even higher.
Thanks, you're right that Twitter is important. I just schedule high quality tweets for the next month. We'll see how it goes!

jordant (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:12:55 PM

THE POSITIVES
1. The blue colour on site is neutral which should be inviting to everyone
2. You amoung the few who allow people to buy bitcions via PAYPAL big big plus
3. Your site yours SSL which is another plus in terms of security to the us the users
4. The user interface is so easy to use
5. 13 languages available.....wow you really mean business
6  You have diversified into selling of bitcoins and backed this by providing an exchange directory for whoever wants to sell thier bitcoins

ADDITIONS
1. 24/7 available customer service would be a great addition
2. People spend more time online so a twitter hundle or facebook page would be good to tell people out there how legit your are

1E96yFSgGNh6gtqjLtFjXynwdGYozEi6AP
Thanks for the feedback. Just to be clear, we don't actually SELL or BUY bitcoins. We simply direct people to sites that do and make it easier for people to find bitcoin exchanges.

Sent 1000 bits!

jordant (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:15:34 PM

My feedback on the website:

1. The website looks attractive but it would look better if you could use more colors on the home page. For eg; The "Find an exchange" button can be green or orange instead of blue. The tabs could be yellow or orange in color and the "View Payment Methods" options could have a different color for each image. The PayPal symbol needs to be the original one where the upper P is bold and lower one is light blue. Credit card image as well can be improved.

2. The section "Buy Bitcoin in these Popular Countries" could be listed at the end of the page rather than in the middle as it occupies most of the home page.

3. When I click on the "Find an exchange" button, it would be better if the payment options are listed on the same page in the portion where the countries are listed. It's better than getting redirected to another page.

4. Use of animations would make it look better.

5. Facebook option can be added with a live chat option as well.

6. I like the logo of the website which appropriately signifies the Bitcoin icon and the world symbol.

7. On the contact page, you can specify an email ID.

8. An option on the top of the page specifying the current BTC price would be great.

My BTC address: 15kADsBTud7qMKqD6cBcvGpnJX37Lznuhh
Thanks for the feedback! 1000 bits sent your way.

I'm not sure what you mean in #3. You can select a country and payment method and it automatically updates the list of options. Adding the price to each and every page could slow down the site a bit, but I'll look into it.

erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 07:33:18 PM

Thanks for the feedback! 1000 bits sent your way.

I'm not sure what you mean in #3. You can select a country and payment method and it automatically updates the list of options. Adding the price to each and every page could slow down the site a bit, but I'll look into it.

Thanks for the payment Smiley

In #3, I meant that when a user clicks on Find an exchange, the page can automatically get refreshed and list the exchanges below the button on the same page. Since that part is occupied by list on countries, it could instead list the exchanges which are present on this page: https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/coinfind/

The reason as the URL https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/coinfind/ already mentions the list of countries in the drop-down and hence it could be easier for a user to get all the information on the same page. Since there over 10 exchange websites listed there, it would be better if the user's country could be detected and the website could fetch accurate results.

Moneyburner

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:00:01 PM

1) First impression - Very clean and simple interface. Everything seems clear to get to and nothing seems hidden away or having a sense of information overload.

2) Home Page - Has all the relevant topic links which is nice, plus again no information overload. Not sure if this is what your site is going for, but maybe add a recent news section or link to charts?

3) Find Exchange - Again, a good interface and functions well. I might suggest having the payment method be sorted alphabetically. I see it seems to be sorted by popularity, but this is a personal preference. Bank, Cash, and CC would all be at the top anyway.

4) Payment Methods - It seems redundant to have the 6 payment methods listed and then another webpage that has the same 6 pictures.

5) Exchange reviews - Indepth yet to the point. Maybe add a comment section or better yet a way to contact you personally with personal stories that may affect your reviews. If people want to be interactive with your sight give them a way to do that. Something to think about.

6) Knowledge base - similar to exchange reviews. I would say that it is a very good layout andhas good information, but maybe a way to invite more people to write for you or suggest things. The contact stuff is there but it's not inviting other to participate. Maybe offer money for articles used on your site.

I see you added a contribute to this page for the wallets, may be worth expanding to the others.

Phone use - I noticed it seemed formatted for phone use, so I tried it on my smart phone and the website was set up really well for phone (and im assuming tablet) use. I think its very important to keep that multi-device compatibility.

Overall - I would say what's nice is that it looks to be a well thought out site and also pretty ad free (I am using ABP though so not sure how much it hid) Also, a big plus is it comes off professional and does not look like a scam site. A nice place for beginners (I actually bookmarked it for later use)

Address: 1FMZb5wCPzv5cGHWUGD4wZQe2eXGjYqqtH

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:11:45 PM

My Feedback

1.Design
On the top right corner on that Fin exchange Payment Methods menu ,the hover effect is not much noticed due to color similarities.Create some nice hover effect on that menu.
I love that buy bitcoin anywhere in the world option with circle image of country flags.Very creative and simple.Though so many circles makes it a look a little shady but simplifies the work of its fine.

Addons
Since you've so many countries listed ,why not show them the price of bitcoins in their own currencies ? Helps a lot for a fiat trader.For ex : An Indian would like to know the price of bitcoins in rupees rather than in dollars before buying/selling.
Might as well want to add more links of your social networks along with twitter.
Could't see terms and conditions or legal docs anywhere ?

Usability
Website is quick between navigation of links.Easy to use and fast as for now.Its modern and responsive.

My Btc : 1DPLNHcsmybXfi6CtHnj6xaYNTnKw8DfDp

MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:18:37 PM

Nice site. The lay-out and colors aren't painfull to the eyes and information can be seen without descending into a click-fest. But yes, you could get rid of the menu 'Payment Methods' in the top blue section of the page; this information seems already present under the menu 'Find Exchange'.

Btw, customers in the Netherlands and Belgium can buy Bitcoins via bitonic.nl, a site where one can pay with iDeal and Mistercash (a Belgian version of iDeal). Perhaps you can add this information to your site?
Good luck with your site ... !

19VR5jEfQNpXCrMPk7yH3cqfwU2tHnxyhv
jordant (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:35:36 PM

1) First impression - Very clean and simple interface. Everything seems clear to get to and nothing seems hidden away or having a sense of information overload.

2) Home Page - Has all the relevant topic links which is nice, plus again no information overload. Not sure if this is what your site is going for, but maybe add a recent news section or link to charts?

3) Find Exchange - Again, a good interface and functions well. I might suggest having the payment method be sorted alphabetically. I see it seems to be sorted by popularity, but this is a personal preference. Bank, Cash, and CC would all be at the top anyway.

4) Payment Methods - It seems redundant to have the 6 payment methods listed and then another webpage that has the same 6 pictures.

5) Exchange reviews - Indepth yet to the point. Maybe add a comment section or better yet a way to contact you personally with personal stories that may affect your reviews. If people want to be interactive with your sight give them a way to do that. Something to think about.

6) Knowledge base - similar to exchange reviews. I would say that it is a very good layout andhas good information, but maybe a way to invite more people to write for you or suggest things. The contact stuff is there but it's not inviting other to participate. Maybe offer money for articles used on your site.

I see you added a contribute to this page for the wallets, may be worth expanding to the others.

Phone use - I noticed it seemed formatted for phone use, so I tried it on my smart phone and the website was set up really well for phone (and im assuming tablet) use. I think its very important to keep that multi-device compatibility.

Overall - I would say what's nice is that it looks to be a well thought out site and also pretty ad free (I am using ABP though so not sure how much it hid) Also, a big plus is it comes off professional and does not look like a scam site. A nice place for beginners (I actually bookmarked it for later use)

Address: 1FMZb5wCPzv5cGHWUGD4wZQe2eXGjYqqtH
1. Thanks. That was the goal when I created the design.
2. I like the idea. In the future, we'll have weekly or even daily Bitcoin price analysis. I would like to have more news articles, something we'll also have in the future.
3. You are right, I did have it sorted by what I expected people to choose. I agree alphabetically is better, though, and in the next update it will be sorted alphabetically.
4. I understand, but on some of the pages I need to forward people to a page where they can choose other payment methods. On the home page, the payment methods are at the bottom so I wanted a dedicated page.
5. A comment section is in the works! A contribute button, like on the wallet pages, will also be added soon.
6. I don't particularly want new articles randomly submitted. I'm paying writers to create quality content, and have a pretty good idea of what other articles need to be added. In the future, I may add a forum to the site.

Glad it looks great on your phone! This is a must for any website and I made sure to pay close attention that the entire site looks great on phones. I don't have any ads on the site. I'm happy you found it useful and saved the link! Be sure to share it with others who may find it useful.

I've tipped you 3,500 bits for the super helpful feedback.

jordant (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:47:03 PM

My Feedback

1.Design
On the top right corner on that Fin exchange Payment Methods menu ,the hover effect is not much noticed due to color similarities.Create some nice hover effect on that menu.
I love that buy bitcoin anywhere in the world option with circle image of country flags.Very creative and simple.Though so many circles makes it a look a little shady but simplifies the work of its fine.

Addons
Since you've so many countries listed ,why not show them the price of bitcoins in their own currencies ? Helps a lot for a fiat trader.For ex : An Indian would like to know the price of bitcoins in rupees rather than in dollars before buying/selling.
Might as well want to add more links of your social networks along with twitter.
Could't see terms and conditions or legal docs anywhere ?

Usability
Website is quick between navigation of links.Easy to use and fast as for now.Its modern and responsive.

My Btc : 1DPLNHcsmybXfi6CtHnj6xaYNTnKw8DfDp
Thanks, need to change that hover. Great feedback.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Though so many circles makes it a look a little shady but simplifies the work of its fine." Can you explain?

I figure people will see the price once they go to buy, but I will consider adding it to each page.

You can see our disclaimer here (in footer of each page): https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/en/disclaimer/

Sent 2000 bits, thanks for the great feedback!

jordant (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:48:15 PM

Nice site. The lay-out and colors aren't painfull to the eyes and information can be seen without descending into a click-fest. But yes, you could get rid of the menu 'Payment Methods' in the top blue section of the page; this information seems already present under the menu 'Find Exchange'.

Btw, customers in the Netherlands and Belgium can buy Bitcoins via bitonic.nl, a site where one can pay with iDeal and Mistercash (a Belgian version of iDeal). Perhaps you can add this information to your site?
Good luck with your site ... !

19VR5jEfQNpXCrMPk7yH3cqfwU2tHnxyhv
Agree with both of you, took the Payment Methods link out of the menu. Will add bitcoin.nl later today! Thanks.

Sent 1000 bits.

sebungkus

Activity: 964
Merit: 500

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 09:08:51 PM

Your website has to look good in my opinion, with PageSpeed 87% and 97% YSlow score on Gtmatrix.
I think there is a slider on the home page image, but it does not .. The background image? but the same color as the menubar Sad
But overall a very nice website: D

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: