Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:50:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Provide feedback on my site, earn BTC!  (Read 1219 times)
Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:27:36 PM

1. Thanks. That was the goal when I created the design.
2. I like the idea. In the future, we'll have weekly or even daily Bitcoin price analysis. I would like to have more news articles, something we'll also have in the future.
3. You are right, I did have it sorted by what I expected people to choose. I agree alphabetically is better, though, and in the next update it will be sorted alphabetically.
4. I understand, but on some of the pages I need to forward people to a page where they can choose other payment methods. On the home page, the payment methods are at the bottom so I wanted a dedicated page.
5. A comment section is in the works! A contribute button, like on the wallet pages, will also be added soon.
6. I don't particularly want new articles randomly submitted. I'm paying writers to create quality content, and have a pretty good idea of what other articles need to be added. In the future, I may add a forum to the site.

Glad it looks great on your phone! This is a must for any website and I made sure to pay close attention that the entire site looks great on phones. I don't have any ads on the site. I'm happy you found it useful and saved the link! Be sure to share it with others who may find it useful.

I've tipped you 3,500 bits for the super helpful feedback.

Thanks for the tip! Hope everything goes good with the website, it seems like you have a really good thing going so far as a whole

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
jordant (OP)

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:09:20 PM

1. Thanks. That was the goal when I created the design.
2. I like the idea. In the future, we'll have weekly or even daily Bitcoin price analysis. I would like to have more news articles, something we'll also have in the future.
3. You are right, I did have it sorted by what I expected people to choose. I agree alphabetically is better, though, and in the next update it will be sorted alphabetically.
4. I understand, but on some of the pages I need to forward people to a page where they can choose other payment methods. On the home page, the payment methods are at the bottom so I wanted a dedicated page.
5. A comment section is in the works! A contribute button, like on the wallet pages, will also be added soon.
6. I don't particularly want new articles randomly submitted. I'm paying writers to create quality content, and have a pretty good idea of what other articles need to be added. In the future, I may add a forum to the site.

Glad it looks great on your phone! This is a must for any website and I made sure to pay close attention that the entire site looks great on phones. I don't have any ads on the site. I'm happy you found it useful and saved the link! Be sure to share it with others who may find it useful.

I've tipped you 3,500 bits for the super helpful feedback.

Thanks for the tip! Hope everything goes good with the website, it seems like you have a really good thing going so far as a whole
Thanks!

Mirdude

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:58:53 PM

That site looks very, very HQ and professional - nice job, did you hire someone to develop the site, or did you do it yourself?
jordant (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:51:44 PM

That site looks very, very HQ and professional - nice job, did you hire someone to develop the site, or did you do it yourself?
Thanks, Mirdude!

I did everything on my own. Funny, but this is the base theme I used: http://ellekasai.github.io/shiori/

BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:27:56 PM

Provide feedback, earn BTC!

Take a look at my site: https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/

Browse some pages, note what's good, what's bad, what you'd add to the site, etc.

Post your feedback here along with an address. I'm tipping 1000 bits for helpful feedback, and 3500 for any super helpful feedback! Unhelpful feedback won't be tipped (e.g. change that button from blue to green).

Feel free to criticize and offer any suggestions. 
Wow what a informative site it is and graphics are good, I didn't found any mistake/errors etc in the site.
But i have a suggestion for you please add Share Buttons so i can share the information with my friends and relatives through facebook,google+ and Twitter.
I also have one more suggestion for you which i pmed you so please check you PM.
jordant (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:37:33 PM

Provide feedback, earn BTC!

Take a look at my site: https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/

Browse some pages, note what's good, what's bad, what you'd add to the site, etc.

Post your feedback here along with an address. I'm tipping 1000 bits for helpful feedback, and 3500 for any super helpful feedback! Unhelpful feedback won't be tipped (e.g. change that button from blue to green).

Feel free to criticize and offer any suggestions. 
Wow what a informative site it is and graphics are good, I didn't found any mistake/errors etc in the site.
But i have a suggestion for you please add Share Buttons so i can share the information with my friends and relatives through facebook,google+ and Twitter.
I also have one more suggestion for you which i pmed you so please check you PM.
Working on the social buttons. Glad you like the site!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: