Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:56:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAPH that prooves politics and price are linked , Bulls will get money fast !!!  (Read 675 times)
katafrag (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:15:43 PM

Here is the graph:

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/790418/666f51e60c9873bada554393fe6573d7

Destroy me or applause me, i will get my money weekly if prices keep surging...
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suda123

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:18:52 PM

Here is the graph:

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/790418/666f51e60c9873bada554393fe6573d7

Destroy me or applause me, i will get my money weekly if prices keep surging... l

Well your graph sucks, but I do notice that every time there is an event the price goes up, I guess its for people to avert there eyes I guess.
pump action

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:02:27 PM

The OP spelt proves wrong in the title. He wrote "prooves", not proves. If he corrected the spelling mistake in the thread's title it could inspire more confidence in his graph, but it's unlikely. After reviewing a few threads for old graphs I concluded most of them were hopeless indicators of the future, and others probably reached the same conclusion.
katafrag (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:03:39 PM

The OP spelt proves wrong in the title. He wrote "prooves", not proves. If he corrected the spelling mistake in the thread's title it could inspire more confidence in his graph, but it's unlikely. After reviewing a few threads for old graphs I concluded most of them were hopeless indicators of the future, and others probably reached the same conclusion.
hello sorry for the misspelling hope you get over it. How many languages do you speak and write? Me 3.
katafrag (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:18:38 PM

Secret of success is knowing that wisdom is false. In fact nobody knows nothing. Thinking that price is linked to politics is stupid. But these are serious events in a period when bitcoin is spread between being a currency or a commodity. Look at gold now. Keep your mind from thinking in a box and be visionary. Believe for God sake.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:57:58 PM

Politics have an impact of everything, obviously including Bitcoin price too, but it's too diffuse to try to establish a clear paralel between a pump and some political news, it's the mix of a lot of things that have a bullish sentiment and then something that sparks the fire which can be anything, for example a political news in favor of BTC:
katafrag (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:39:12 PM

Politics have an impact of everything, obviously including Bitcoin price too, but it's too diffuse to try to establish a clear paralel between a pump and some political news, it's the mix of a lot of things that have a bullish sentiment and then something that sparks the fire which can be anything, for example a political news in favor of BTC:

you're right and i'm not trying to be a shill to push people to buy

here is proof i sold bitcoins this month :

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/791139/637d58fedaffe8d911176490f639c077

but if prices rises , divs from investments will raise , so let's go to the moon it's possible ...

Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:24:09 PM

hello sorry for the misspelling hope you get over it. How many languages do you speak and write? Me 3.
No dude, it's pathetic. Just because half the people here do the same thing doesn't make it any better. Loose is what your sister is.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: