Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:19:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] NEW iPhone 6 16GB Space Grey (NEW + RECEIPT + UNLOCKED)  (Read 1264 times)
bitlancr (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:25:20 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 12:04:51 AM by bitlancr

Hello,
New iPhone 6 16GB Space Grey and with receipt. Selling this iPhone 6 because I was mistaken in the number of GB I needed.

Watch out:
Plastic what you see in the picture was removed today to show that it is complete.

This iPhone 16 GB has never been used and thus is not activated, I only ship it with trace number.

Price: €600,-

Type: iPhone 6 16GB
Condition: New
Color: Space Grey
Edit: Escrow is a must.

New pictures for Proof of Ownership.
Front

Back

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThunderThomas

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 03:38:42 PM

How much would this be in bitcoins? Could you give me an estimate of much that would be?

I'm guessing around 2 bitcoins? 1.9 maybe?

klutzbelgian

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:07:01 PM

do you send to other country?
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:55:29 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 06:34:44 PM by hedgy73

You forgot to put a piece of paper in the pictures with your username and date. Also I assume escrow is ok?
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 06:09:14 PM

First i don't understand people that post image from google? we know how an iphone looks( i am talking for the first pic), for the others as hedgy73 said you should put your username and today's date, the price is a bit high, but from which country are you shipping from?

gianbtc

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:05:54 PM

post same pics with your nickname next to them written on a paper to prove the item is yours
bitlancr (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:24:37 PM

Hi Guys,

The price is 600 EUR and i will sent it ony by registered mail (because of the value offcourse).

The receipt is from Germany, so it will be best if someone from Germany get's it. Less shipping and the guarantee. I got the IMEI and all.

If a full member or higher from the EU want's it, I will sent it too.

Currently talking to 1 guy from the EU so I will post some updates if it's still availabe tomorrow.

For now i am quite happy with the amount of reactions, which means the price is sharp Wink.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:03:55 PM

post same pics with your nickname next to them written on a paper to prove the item is yours

In case you missed it ^

You need to prove you actually have the item you are selling.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:56:13 PM

For now i am quite happy with the amount of reactions, which means the price is sharp Wink.

No! All the reactions are asking you to prove you own the phone you're trying to sell by posting pictures with your username and date on and if you accept escrow.
bitlancr (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:29:08 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2015, 04:37:22 AM by bitlancr

Listen people,

I understand that a lot of scamming has been done here and are still done.

So yes posting pictures is not enough. If you look at my history you see this is my first sale so in that regard I am a newbie.

I made 2 changes to the topic.
1) The sale is on hold until I provide pictures with my name and date in this thread. No more bidding is allowed.
2) Even then it will only be done with escrow.

P.S. Again, I understand the warnings (it's good to help the community).
However adding a negative trust?  WTF is wrong with communicating with somebody. Accusing somebody without any proof is an act of cowardice.

Escrow.ms if you would have PM-ed me (which would take less time then write a 'review'), I would have answered what I answered here and put the post on hold.

I copied another sale thread and changed the details. But, now, knowing the rules of a sale thread I will add a new picture to proof ownership. Then if I would fail after say let's say 1 day. Yes that would be more appropiate right?

The thread will be stay open (not for bids), so people know i have the iPhone 6 and I am NOT a scammer.

bitlancr (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:36:35 AM

LOL

So wait escrow.ms. You read the adjustment of my thread and removed your negative review. But then...

Then you read it again and thought OMG he called me a coward (yes without any form of communication calling someone a scammer is an act of cowardice) and you put it back.

The reward of the signature is 10 usd. The reward of your stupidity is priceless (I got 3 buyers, but I still will post the pictures, so that's good).

Fact is in real life,.. I can walk into an Apple store and buy a iphone then a day later buy another one.  You on the other hand live on your internet reputation. We all know what's that like.. u.g.l.y. f.r.e.a.k.

Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:29:35 AM

LOL

So wait escrow.ms. You read the adjustment of my thread and removed your negative review. But then...

Then you read it again and thought OMG he called me a coward (yes without any form of communication calling someone a scammer is an act of cowardice) and you put it back.

The reward of the signature is 10 usd. The reward of your stupidity is priceless (I got 3 buyers, but I still will post the pictures, so that's good).

Fact is in real life,.. I can walk into an Apple store and buy a iphone then a day later buy another one.  You on the other hand live on your internet reputation. We all know what's that like.. u.g.l.y. f.r.e.a.k.

This is the way to fuck up your sale's and reputation, escrow.ms's feedback is completely agreeable as your password has been changed and you are posting google (fake) images and not showing any proof. I would assume he would remove the feedback if you prove and make it all right.
He is one of the non-bias guy's on DT.

yo
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:21:22 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2015, 09:40:14 AM by hedgy73

LOL

Fact is in real life,.. I can walk into an Apple store and buy a iphone then a day later buy another one.  You on the other hand live on your internet reputation. We all know what's that like.. u.g.l.y. f.r.e.a.k.

This is the way to fuck up your sale's and reputation, escrow.ms's feedback is completely agreeable as your password has been changed and you are posting google (fake) images and not showing any proof. I would assume he would remove the feedback if you prove and make it all right.
He is one of the non-bias guy's on DT.

I agree! escrow.ms hasn't done anything wrong apart from mention that the password has been changed recently and for people to trade with caution, which is 100% correct.

I'm leaving negative trust as well until the proof pictures are posted.

OP instead of getting defensive and nasty you could have posted the pictures and made this right.

At the moment this looks nothing more than a scam. I will remove the negative trust if proof is given.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:32:27 AM

LOL

I haven't removed my feedback yet, and I have 3 reasons to suspect that your are not the real owner of this account.
1. You came back after 1 year  https://i.imgur.com/AAfTbwM.png
2. You ignored users suggestion about "escrow" and "ownership verification"
3. Your password was changed recently.

Now I don't care what you have said about me, Once your deal is successful and buyer confirms it, you can send me your bitcoin address and I'll send you 10$ that you have lost in that signature campaign and I will remove my feedback once you will post photographs with your name and timestamp or you can take a picture of holding your phone in front of your laptop/desktop that shows your user ID.

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:59:07 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 09:15:51 PM by hedgy73

What a surprise OP hasn't been back.

Scam all along as expected.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:03:32 AM

its troubling that they think its that easy to scam people on here
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:06:31 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 09:16:12 PM by hedgy73

its troubling that they think its that easy to scam people on here

They try, most people are smart enough not to fall for it though.

This was just a bought (yet again strengthening my stance on banning the selling of accounts on here) or a hacked account.

As escrow.ms says OP's account hadn't posted for a year before trying to sell this iPhone Roll Eyes.

Move on people, nothing more to see here.....
Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:55:43 AM

This was just a bought (yet again strengthening my stance on banning the selling of accounts on here) or a hacked account.
I dont know why you want to support your opinion while the account sale was helpful in this case. Undecided

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1261455.0 -- how can people fall for this ?
people should stop doing trades seeing the green score and account level's as they count to nothing (except the cents trades)

yo
bitlancr (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:04:16 PM

What a surprise OP hasn't been back.

Scam all along as expected.

I'am sorry I don't live here.

Weekends people tend to get out to enjoy themself a little.

The pictures have bene uploaded
bitlancr (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:10:16 PM

LOL

I haven't removed my feedback yet, and I have 3 reasons to suspect that your are not the real owner of this account.
1. You came back after 1 year  https://i.imgur.com/AAfTbwM.png
2. You ignored users suggestion about "escrow" and "ownership verification"
3. Your password was changed recently.

Now I don't care what you have said about me, Once your deal is successful and buyer confirms it, you can send me your bitcoin address and I'll send you 10$ that you have lost in that signature campaign and I will remove my feedback once you will post photographs with your name and timestamp or you can take a picture of holding your phone in front of your laptop/desktop that shows your user ID.

I did not ignore them. Like I stated in my first reply you there was a buyer and I prefer to deal with a non online buyer, since of the risk of scams (yes they go both ways)

As you can see I've uploaded the new pictures. Proofing that this iphone belongs to me.

You see all elements including the plastic seal.

P.S. There is no need to refund me 10 USD...
I will say it again. There are a lot of scams here and i accept/respect the act of some users helping prevent scams.
But what happened to communication? Next time take an effort to contact the owner. If I would not reply within 1 day after being online, it would be fishy right..

In this case i responded the same day and even put the sale on hold, how can that be the work of a scammer? Didn't I deserve the benefit of the doubt?
Anyway, the pictures are in the OP.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: