Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea for strippers: QR code on your ass  (Read 3917 times)
byronbb
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

HODL OR DIE

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 07:01:06 AM

I could see a streamlining of this process where each table at the club has qr codes for each girl.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 09:37:17 AM

Apophenia kicked in, for I see a Class M-3 Model B9 doing a dromedary while doing a CandyGirl, both Fido style. (bottom half of image, right of lower position symbol)
Can't unsee...

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Jaw3bmasters

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Another block in the wall

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 10:37:22 AM

Oh. Wouldn't it be a major bummer if her private key / wallet was lost / stolen.

"Here. Scan my right cheek because some d*ck stole my left cheek"

LOL....

That line should be in an animated Bitcoin flick.

In Cryptography we trust.
P_Shep
Legendary

Activity: 1795
Merit: 1198

This is not OK.

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 09:21:27 PM

Just wanted to see Dat Ass again.

Carry on...
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 12:56:57 AM

Just wanted to see Dat Ass again.

Carry on...

I still see a robot, a camel, and a blowup doll.
J-Norm

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 10:01:58 PM

Last time I took out my cellphone at a strip club they told me to put it away, cameras are not allowed. They would have to make an exception for QR codes on the ass.
bitcoindirect

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 12:51:24 AM

I decided to do it!  Got what appears to be, according to my search, and correct me if I'm wrong....the first Bitcoin QR Code/Payment Address tattoo!  It's on my left forearm, here's a upclose pic on paper bitcoin money, for some reason I can't scan it when it's on the comp and resized, so I included the actual digital QR Code that we took it from!

I know there will be haters, but honestly I've already gotten compliments from people who don't know what it is!  Soon I will have LIBERTAS * AEQUITAS * VERITAS placed around it.  Any donations to add to it are greatly accepted and appreciated!  The shop that did it was one of my clients, www.fastlanetattoos.com who I talked into accepting bitcoin a couple weeks ago!

Any other suggestions are appreciated as well!

IN CRYPTOGRAPHY WE TRUST!
1FmnP571K2e2jT5gNGZipxLy9o7kugw1g6

www.bitcoindirect.net
Custom Etched Glasses & Mirrors
25% Bitcoin Holiday Sale!

Digigami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 12:53:17 AM

relevant..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=372603.0
bitcoindirect

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 01:20:30 AM

Guess I didn't trend anything!  I couldn't find that when I was searching unfortunately!  But still adding to a trend, or simply just showing love!

Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

After all of these years, someone finally implemented my idea.

http://bitcoinist.com/strippers-now-sporting-bitcoin-tattoos-tipping/

Long ago, Bitcoin made history when it was used to buy a pizza. Now, the cryptocurrency can be used to purchase many different items and services. One of the more intriguing services has just arisen in the Legends Room in Las Vegas, where customers can scan temporary tattoos on strippers in order to tip them in cryptocurrency.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:00:06 AM

Long ago, Bitcoin made history when it was used to buy a pizza. Now, the cryptocurrency can be used to purchase many different items and services. One of the more intriguing services has just arisen in the Legends Room in Las Vegas, where customers can scan temporary tattoos on strippers in order to tip them in cryptocurrency.

I am impressed. But then, after all, if you think at it, it was inevitable. The only intelligent use of a QR code is to tattoo it on your body. Especially in one part of your body which you'd wish to lend.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:01:38 AM

They already have the QR code tattooed on themselves in Las Vegas.
There was a post about it last week and Elwar just put up a quote up from another article about it. Wink
It is a good idea for bitcoin acceptance. Grin

Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:12:32 AM

That's probably a very silly idea to do, and it's really very embarrassing, in that way whether anyone is sharing with them, maybe I do not think so.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:37:28 AM

I am impressed. But then, after all, if you think at it, it was inevitable. The only intelligent use of a QR code is to tattoo it on your body. Especially in one part of your body which you'd wish to lend.
It is at this very moment a tear drops out of my eye and I am super joyed for what comes next in humanity *being serious no sarcasm*. Adoption is clearly underway people! Cool

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

It is at this very moment a tear drops out of my eye and I am super joyed for what comes next in humanity *being serious no sarcasm*. Adoption is clearly underway people! Cool

The best sarcasm is the one that you spend weeks or months asking yourself if it was sarcasm or not Wink And asking wouldn't help - it would just make things worse...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: