Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe Hariom is Quickseller on a secondary account?  (Read 495 times)
Fwdxlsh (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:45:40 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2015, 05:44:00 AM by Fwdxlsh

Qickseller is a trusted person i think. His trust ratings are somr neg. sime positive.
However i already added him in my default trust List ))

You made an account and after just 4 days on the forum decided that someone with negative trust is exactly the opposite. And there's more you even came here to tell everyone about it.
Quickseller, is that you?
I'm pretty sure that's Quickseller. They immediately trolled my topic that included their scamming.

Just put him on ignore. I don't understand why he hasn't been banned yet.

Hariom has a low member rank, and constantly defends Quickseller. It is very odd for a fairly new member going out of their way to defend someone with such a poor rating. There's been proof so far that Quickseller cannot be trusted. If there's proof that he can be trusted, then why is he not trusted?

UPDATE: Hariom also attempted to edit his post to make it look like he isn't trying to defend Quickseller. I have captured the thread just in case he was going to. I didn't believe I was going to have to post it though, considering the fact that somebody quoted his post in that thread. There are several other threads where he tries to defend Quickseller, but I'm not about to capture each and every thread because it is a lot. I have decided to capture the only thread that I believe genuinely captured the flaw in him trying to defend Quickseller consistently.

https://archive.is/Vs0NR
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fwdxlsh (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:47:40 AM

And yes, I already put Hariom on ignore a long time ago.
Hariom

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:08:35 AM

And yes, I already put Hariom on ignore a long time ago.

Again u made a New thread ..
See mate why are u constantly making threads again and again without a reasonable question ?
Its most probably considered SPAM..
However , i would like to answer your question..
By seeing Quickseller's trust ratings i told that i added him to my trust network and so on..
Whats wrong in that ?
Moreover, I see in this forum that whoever supports Quickseller , People Immediately tell that he / she is the alt of Quickseller .. I noticed this..
Same is the case happened with mexxer-2 .
And I dont mind if u add me on ignore list. There is nothing to do with you. )))
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 10:12:39 AM

Hariom also attempted to edit his post to make it look like he isn't trying to defend Quickseller. I have captured the thread just in case he was going to. I didn't believe I was going to have to post it though, considering the fact that somebody quoted his post in that thread. There are several other threads where he tries to defend Quickseller, but I'm not about to capture each and every thread because it is a lot. I have decided to capture the only thread that I believe genuinely captured the flaw in him trying to defend Quickseller consistently.

You keep repeating this all over the place, that people (including me) are editing their posts when.... they're not? The post in question does not have a "last edit time" and so hasn't be changed since the initial grace period.

Hariom

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:47:53 PM

---Snip---
UPDATE: Hariom also attempted to edit his post to make it look like he isn't trying to defend Quickseller.
So when i attempted to edit my post you were watching me physically ? Thats GREAT !! )))
I have captured the thread just in case he was going to.
Oh so u knew i m going to edit my post Right ? ? How are U knowing all the things that what will every person will do.. So You are A GOD ? Although i didnot edited the post...
I didn't believe I was going to have to post it though, considering the fact that somebody quoted his post in that thread
So atlast u came to conclusion that my post is quoted and i wont edit my post now.. So what was the reason for u for capturing the thread , posting useless lines above which u wrote.. i was attempting to edit... and bla bla bla

There are several other threads where he tries to defend Quickseller, but I'm not about to capture each and every thread because it is a lot .

Oh Thats very great !!! So according to you there are many posts where i defend Quickseller .. But u couldnot find them all .. Oh so sad !! So u were able to capture only one thread ? According to u , You told There are many such other posts that means u know about every thread.. Can u post any one more such thread ? I will give u 0.1 BTC if u post any one out of many threads (except the one u posted )..
And if your proof is reasonable i will give u the reward !
So go and find the post (Oops u dont need to find the post,  u know many posts where i defended him.. U just have to paste the post ) This is very simple task for u... Common !! Great chance for u right ? )))
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: