Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:19:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for small loan of 5 btc.  (Read 2724 times)
pereiraex (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 01:46:07 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2012, 02:04:05 AM by pereiraex

Hi all,

I'm looking for a small loan of 5 btc to be repaid in a month from now with 10% interest. (i.e. 5.5btc)

I've done some trading business on here and transacted over 1k on Mt Gox. (can show proof if needed: but it wouldn't probably be relevant)

I need the loan to pay off some small tasks I had contracted out, but I'm out of bitcoins right now.

Do feel free to check my previous posts to assess my creditability.

I reserve the right to pay back the loan with full interest (i.e. 5.5btc) at any time before the agreed time period ends without penalty.

Do let me know if you have any queries.

Loan address: 13jT7Ai9yJBhjbo7xmKBwAER9dtntEgY1X

Creditors: MoonShadow - 1 btc
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brucegregory

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

#2985 for 60 GH/S Single

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 11:32:40 PM

I have 3.3 I can loan you.

nobbynobbynoob

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Annuit cœptis humanae libertas

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 11:41:16 PM

Well, brucegregory's offered to pony up BTC3,30 so I'll add another 70 cents to that tally, providing you can find some other(s) to loan you the final bitcoin. Good luck.

Earn Free Bitcoins!   Earn bitcoin via BitcoinGet
BTC tip: 1PKkvuwC24Vqjv9odigXs1QVzE66jEJqmb (if <200 µBTC, please donate to charity)
LTC tip: LRqXaNdF79QHvhPpS5AZdEJZnLiNnAkJvq (if <Ł0,05, please donate to charity)
brucegregory

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

#2985 for 60 GH/S Single

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 01:52:06 AM

I'm sorry. I was going to get another investment back today worth 25 BTC but it will be another week or so.

MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 02:00:39 AM

I can loan out a bitcoin.  What is the address?

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
pereiraex (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 02:03:20 AM

Hey MoonShadow,

For the record, loan address is here. I've added your name to the list above.

13jT7Ai9yJBhjbo7xmKBwAER9dtntEgY1X

Thank you.
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 02:11:30 AM

Hey MoonShadow,

Thank you.

One BTC sent.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

pereiraex (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 02:13:17 AM

Hey MoonShadow,

Thank you.

One BTC sent.

Confirmed, can I have your return address?
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 06:34:03 PM

Hey MoonShadow,

Thank you.

One BTC sent.

Confirmed, can I have your return address?

1QEVHM3WndDpsxvyF9hfdgtyhSPUaaWuTy should do nicely.

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 01:00:10 PM

Waiting for scam acusations ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=127249.0
Tittiez

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 04:51:07 PM

lol
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 04:30:09 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Ploni

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 04:44:33 PM

Here's the scam accusation you were waiting for: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=127249.0
Projects

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 05:16:58 PM

Here's the scam accusation you were waiting for: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=127249.0

Really?

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 05:49:43 PM

He sure does fit the typical scammer profile to a T.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 06:04:19 AM

Getting close to the deadline.  Any updates here?

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 02:27:46 PM

update please Huh

Blah blah
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2012, 11:14:51 PM

Now you know why tomatocage, bo2573, nimda, would never provide you a loan.
They aren't losers, they are smart.

Your the loser here, provided that if this is really a scam. As now it seems
with no updates.

However if you do repay the loan, within the time period, my previous line
and above are invalid, and you can cross that out.

Like I said, I'm not going to waste time with losers like nimda,, bo2573, Tomatocage, they probably are too poor to afford providing a 2 btc loan anyways, I probably did more volume in the last week than they ever did combined for their entire bitcoin career. (sorry for being so crude, it is simply reciprocated) Kindly show me a shred of proof that you did more than a few hundred in trades in total.

Proof that I withdrew $800 from Gox just a few days ago, and god knows they take ages to do any wire: http://imm.io/x5Pw

I don't need this loan anymore, BTCtalk's 'Lending' section has shown to be utterly disgusting in their treatment of accounts with low post counts. If you don't wish to provide a loan, don't post, period. I don't really have any more time to waste on this section anyway.

To PatrickHarnett and Tittiez, I do appreciate the lending offer you have provided, and I am truly glad maturity shows within highly respected members of the forums. All the best with your lending businesses.

Thanks,
Jean

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 06:18:16 PM

It's too bad nobody gave advance warning about this scammer  Undecided

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 06:19:13 PM

Really!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: