Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 04:42:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Wtb) need to buy $15 worth of bitcoin with dwolla  (Read 335 times)
Thatdarknetlife (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:23:30 AM

Where can I buy $15 worth of btc with dwolla?
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:29:06 AM

Thats a fairly new payment method I've heard of, which usually means its not popular enough. Also considering reversing of payments is easier than paypal, well needless to say someone will not risk their irreversible bitcoins for this.
Edit: To actually answer your question, withdraw the amount to your bank and then do cash to bitcoin or similar trade.
darlingdarla

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:01:58 AM

Thats a fairly new payment method I've heard of, which usually means its not popular enough. Also considering reversing of payments is easier than paypal, well needless to say someone will not risk their irreversible bitcoins for this.
Edit: To actually answer your question, withdraw the amount to your bank and then do cash to bitcoin or similar trade.
Dwolla has been around for a long while. Nobody uses it because ever since ppl figured out how to cheat their system.. it became very Unpopular.

OP go to localbitcoins.com surely someone there takes it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: