Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:14:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cashila - Transfer, Hold and Receive Funds Using BTC & EUR. Fully licensed  (Read 4247 times)
anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:43:07 PM

This is a very good service but it will surely be greater if it can serve other nations and not limited to SEPA bank account.

Do you have personal experience with using the service?

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:17:48 PM

This is a very good service but it will surely be greater if it can serve other nations and not limited to SEPA bank account.

Do you have personal experience with using the service?
Not really because i am not from SEPA countries but i fancied the adverts and i wish it could be extended world wide.

mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:35:56 AM

So after all - is this real or another scam? Are here any users that have used this service more than once with positive experiences? Thanks.

bitnikeu

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 07:51:39 PM

So after all - is this real or another scam? Are here any users that have used this service more than once with positive experiences? Thanks.

Started using Cashila in March 2015 and continued using it ever since. works really nice and fast, the UI is clear, i receive cryptographically signed emails with transaction confirmations, can always see all my history on the dashboard, when paying for the same utility bills every month, all data is already there, I just need to add the exact amount to pay... scan the QR code and that is that!

never had any problems.

Cashila also offers the referral programme, so since i invited a few friends, each of us received EUR 500,- free in fees (which lasts for quite a while, if the bills are not too many or too high)... If you wanna register via my referral link, be my guest, win-win for both of us: http://csh.la/1QOMHNG

I only used it for paying bills and many might say it works like online banking, yes, that is true, but you can pay with bitcoins, and i believe this feature is worth supporting... I did not tried any other features yet - receiving payments, etc.

Here my Cashila dashboard with last payments:
https://i.imgur.com/mdQQnxQ.png?1

So all in all, i can highly recommend it (especially if you prefer to support bitcoin community and emerging start-ups from that community, instead of paying fees to bankers).

***Side note: I believe it is valuable to use bitcoin in day-to-day situations / for payments, but i do not like seeing my stash diminished, so I am at the same time using Reload - https://reload.bitnik.eu - a service we developed primely for our BTM business - welcome to check it out, if you find any usability for it, it is free of charge...

Here my reloaded bitcoins (for all Cashila payments, see for reference):
https://i.imgur.com/eiZnq7p.png

Cheerio...
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 10:13:37 PM

Hello, very interesting startup. I wanted to ask: What does the 500 transfer bonus exactly means? Does it mean 500 eur of discount in transfer fees or does it mean 500 eur bonus to account? that would be huge!

bitnikeu

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 01:35:05 PM

Hello, very interesting startup. I wanted to ask: What does the 500 transfer bonus exactly means? Does it mean 500 eur of discount in transfer fees or does it mean 500 eur bonus to account? that would be huge!

Cashila charges 1% fee on incoming transactions. With the bonus, you can transfer the first 500 EUR with zero fees... so no, it does not mean you get that value added to your account. agreed, that would be huge  Grin Cool
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:36:56 PM

Of course not - it would have been too good to be true. People would have hundreds of accounts. LOL

wisecoin (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 01:39:22 PM

Cashila integrates SOFORT, buy bitcoins instantly

With the integration of SOFORT Banking, a payment system which allows you to instantly top up your account from a number of European banks by directly transferring funds, you are now able to buy that bitcoin straight away.

You can read more about it on our blog:
https://blog.cashila.com/2016/01/26/with-the-help-of-sofort-banking-you-can-now-buy-bitcoin-instantly/

Or in the News: http://cointelegraph.com/news/cashila-buy-bitcoin-sofort-sepa

PRINCIPLE NETWORK  ❘|❘ Main ❘|❘ World Cup 2018 Prediction Competition
rigrenter

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:45:25 PM

Anybody used Cashila to pay bill in the UK? Is it supported?
wisecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 02:43:53 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 06:14:11 PM by wisecoin

Anybody used Cashila to pay bill in the UK? Is it supported?

Yes, sending funds to UK is supported!

The issue might arise when converting to GBP by the receiving bank. Since all our payments are done with EUR, we can not guarantee the final amount received to a non-EUR bank account.
If your sending money to friends/family and you are not concerned about the final amount that they receive, there shouldnt be a problem. But when paying bills, you must take into consideration that sometimes you can overpay that bill, but also underpay, due to the exchange rate the UK bank uses.

wisecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 12:51:51 PM

Live on bitcoin and rebuy them effortlessly when spent

We believe in the bitcoin economy as a whole - and the need for users to spread the word and use their coins as much as they can. That is why we have joined forces with Bitnik Reload to bring a solution for the community to truly live on bitcoin (and rebuy it on-the-fly). The new partnership enables users to make fast and simple payments with Cashila, while automatically repurchasing all bitcoin spendings from an exchange of your choice.

You can read more about it on our blog:
https://blog.cashila.com/2016/04/21/live-on-bitcoin-and-rebuy-them-effortlessly-when-spent/

wisecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 12:21:54 PM

We are very proud and hugely excited to introduce our next project:

ICONOMI - The user-friendly way to buy, sell or store ETH

With ICONOMI you can:

• buy and sell ether (ETH) easily,
  • keep your assets safe in a secure online Ethereum Wallet, and
  • transfer euros in-and-out from any SEPA bank account.

More about the project:
https://blog.cashila.com/2016/05/12/we-are-introducing-iconomi-the-user-friendly-way-to-buy-and-store-ether/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1481470.0

ravens

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:02:06 PM

Where are you based in Europe? Should I be looking for anonymity in a bank? This seems like an interesting idea, and I wish you good luck in your service.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
wisecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 08:52:30 PM

Where are you based in Europe? Should I be looking for anonymity in a bank? This seems like an interesting idea, and I wish you good luck in your service.

Great question!

We are based in Czech Republic, where we got our payment license from the Czech National Bank. Our customers can be however based all around the world, but we do bitcoin-to-bank (or bank-to-bank) transfers only in Europe.

We respect our customers privacy and we don't share any data with third parties.
For true anonymity you can use our services for up to 1,000 EUR of bank transfers with only an email. For higher transfers we require ID.

ravens

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:50:54 PM

Great question!

We are based in Czech Republic, where we got our payment license from the Czech National Bank. Our customers can be however based all around the world, but we do bitcoin-to-bank (or bank-to-bank) transfers only in Europe.

We respect our customers privacy and we don't share any data with third parties.
For true anonymity you can use our services for up to 1,000 EUR of bank transfers with only an email. For higher transfers we require ID.
If you are based in Czech Republic, why is this saying that you are based in Sofia, BG(if you google it, it would say Bulgaria), oh and when I mean anonymy, I mean that should I trust an unknown bank with my money?

A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
wisecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 11:06:27 AM

That info is correct.
We have a company also in Bulgaria since we were accepted in Launchub, a startup accelerator in Sofia (you can check their portfolio here) where we got our initial startup investment. There is where we firstly registered our domain Smiley

We are a company licensed as a payment institution. You can view the license issued by the Czech National Bank here (with our company details). The link is also on our website.
As a licensed company we are obliged to follow the Czech law and we are also fully backed by their National Bank.

ravens

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:04:21 PM

So you are operating in Czech right? If so, your Sofia portfolio says you  are operating from Ljubljana, Slovenia.

wisecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 01:43:02 PM

Yes, the team, as well as the founders, are indeed Slovenian and our main operations are done from Ljubljana as noted on our wiki page. We regularly organize events here in the local community Smiley

We first wanted to get the banking license in Slovenia, but here the National Bank didn't really support bitcoin ideas. You must understand, that the banking world is still much cautious regarding bitcoin. Luckily, after a lot of effort and many meetings, the Czech National Bank gave the green light. That is why the main company behind Cashila is based in Czech and we follow the Czech banking legislation.

More about us here:
http://www.rtvslo.si/news-in-english/slovenians-first-in-the-world-with-licence-for-conversion-of-euro-and-bitcoin/378217

Hope that solves yours questions, let me know if there's anything else Smiley

Feel free to try Cashila out. Or our new Ethereum platform - ICONOMI.

ravens

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:12:32 PM

Alright then, that's all the questions I have. Good luck with your service and have a nice day.

anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:01:07 PM

I have a question about your service. If bitcoins are payed in the account and afterwards a sepa transfer is payed out, whos name will be displayed as sender of the bank transfer? Is it the name of your company or the cashila account holders name?

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: