Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cashila - Transfer, Hold and Receive Funds Using BTC & EUR. Fully licensed  (Read 4247 times)
wisecoin (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 11:13:17 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 11:42:10 AM by wisecoin

HOT NEWS!!

We are very proud and hugely excited to bring you the news that our own platform ICONOMI is expanding into new territories! We are introducing an open fund management platform to disrupt the financial industry.

To launch our platform we need your support and invite you to join our ICO.

ICONOMI, the first fund management platform for the decentralised economy

More about the ICO:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587736.0 [Official Bitcointalk ANN]
https://medium.com/iconominet
http://ico.iconomi.net

------------*-------------

Cashila.com - Receive paycheck in Bitcoin. Pay bills, Send and Receive Money. Fast.

Hello everyone,

We've been around for more than a year, made more than 1,000,000 EUR of transfers for our clients, but haven't really introduced ourselves to this wonderful community.
We are Cashila. Feel free to check us out Smiley

About Cashila.com

Cashila is the first and so far the only company licensed for processing bitcoin payments in Europe. With us you are able to securely convert your bitcoins into euros and the other way around. At Cashila, we take care of bank transfer for goods and services on your behalf.

Cashila enables people with Bitcoin to spend them on whatever they can imagine. They can send EUR to any bank account in Europe and all they need is Bitcoin.

Cashila, replacing traditional bank accounts

Cashila serves as a EUR wallet which lets users send money (e.g. pay bills, cash out bitcoins), receive money (third-party deposits, e.g. paycheck) or bitcoins, keep funds in the wallet or convert to bitcoin.

You can:
•   send euro and bitcoin
•   receive euro and bitcoin
•   keep euros in EUR wallet

All that from anywhere in the world, at any time.
No bank account needed.

Key features:

pay bills, send money to any SEPA bank account via bitcoin (Cashila converts bitcoin to euro and sends euro to the receiving bank account via SEPA)
accept euro payments: receive euros, keep funds in the account, convert to bitcoin and send to a bitcoin wallet or to any SEPA bank account
accept bitcoin payments: bitcoins convert to euros as soon as they hit Cashila account. Feature for merchants who want to offer the option of bitcoin payment but would prefer to keep income in euros.

Benefits:

third-party deposits. Receive payments from employer, family or friends. Buy bitcoin straight away or keep funds in euro.
legal safety. The only company with a license from a EU based National Bank to make bitcoin to euro transactions.
low-cost. 1% fee on incoming transaction. No maintenance fee, no fees on outgoing transactions or any other hidden costs. would prefer to keep income in euros.

Verification:

Anonymous: Anonymous users are limited to 1,000 EUR transactions per year.
Tier 1: you can make transactions up to 15,000 EUR/month.
Tier 2: you can make transactions up to 50,000 EUR/month.

Communication channels:
site:  http://www.cashila.com
email:  support@cashila.com
Twitter:  @cashilacom
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/cashilacom
Wiki: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Cashila
Bitcointalk: wisecoin, jani

If you would like to try our service and get a 500 EUR free transfers bonus (530 USD approx.) from your bitcoin to any bank account, register at:
http://www.cashila.com/

(please send me your registred email address via PM, so we can credit you the bonus)

We are open for feedback and feature suggestions, feel free to comment here.

Thank you,
Matej, Cashila Team

PRINCIPLE NETWORK  ❘|❘ Main ❘|❘ World Cup 2018 Prediction Competition

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wisecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 11:23:01 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 09:00:49 AM by wisecoin

FAQ

Can I wire my money to all world countries?

For now, no. You can use bill payment service or transfer funds to you bank accounts in countries, where euro is the official currency.

Eurozone consists of 19 countries: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain.

Can Cashila be used only for EU residents?

No. You can live anywhere in the world, except of Iran, Afghanistan, North Korea or New York State.

Can I receive money from a country that doesn’t have the euro, for example USA?

Yes, you can.
In case you are receiveing money from an multicurrency bank account, the money will be automaticly converted to EUR at your Cashila account.

If you are receiveing money from a euro bank account in that country, euros will be transferred. The procedure is the same as within the Eurozone.

For more questions, check our FAQ.

Reserved for future updates.

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 11:37:21 AM

Reserved for future updates.
Yes you should adding skrill  with low fees of course.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:06:00 PM

Do you send payments to payoneer account via SEPA? I know payoneer accepts sepa payments.

wisecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 12:30:14 PM

Yes you should adding skrill  with low fees of course.

Thank you for your comment. We are actively looking for ways for us to add new payment options. Hopefully Skrill will be one in the near future Smiley
Will keep you posted!

Do you send payments to payoneer account via SEPA? I know payoneer accepts sepa payments.

Hmm.. Never had a case like that.
But if you can get hold of Payoneer's IBAN bank account number with the proper reference to your account, it shouldn't be a problem. It's a bank transfer like any other.

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:55:28 PM

Yes thanks.. If you don't add skrill. I can not use your service. Because i don't come from SEPA area. And your service just for SEPA area. You can not go international  Cheesy
wisecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 09:56:41 AM

We'll defenitely look into that option Smiley
Expanding outside Europe is our priority, but since we are licenced by the Czech National Bank and regulated, we can do only SEPA for now.

Still, you can use our service as your personal online bank, keep your funds safe, and convert them to bitcoins whenever you wish or maybe transfer them to a friend who lives in Europe Wink

bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:42:55 PM

Awsome service, it really is a bridge between Bitcoin and fiat. Great for these times, when Bitcoin is not yet widely adapted.
f3tus

Activity: 317
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:51:22 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 09:33:35 AM by f3tus

This service is amazing. Just by registering with an email, you get 1,000 EUR transfers per year. With Tier 1 you get 15,000/month and Tier 2 50,000/month. Tier 1 requires a scan of a personal document, and Tier 2 also requires a proof of address.

The UI is extremely user friendly, simple and elegant, it actually couldn't be better! I'm only missing an export function, hopefully they will implement that too. Otherwise it's all very well organized, and you receive email notifications on each successful transaction (you can also disable this if you want).

Security wise, they offer 2FA on login, not yet on sending funds, but they told me they will implement it. They also paired up with the Trezor team so you can pay bills directly from your Trezor (or from Mycelium). They also offer an API but I'm not technical enough to need/know much about that.

For those asking about Skrill, Skrill only accepts SEPA deposits to your Skrill account from a bank account in your name, Cashila cannot offer this even if they wanted to. As for Payoneer, they accept SEPA deposits from registered EU companies or something like that, so this might be possible and you might want to take a look, wisecoin. To send to Payoneer, you need to enter a unique reference on the SEPA deposit, which Cashila already supports, so all that's missing is Cashila "registering" with Payoneer or something.

And this is one of the reasons why Cashila is so awesome, they accept deposits from any bank account and you can send to any bank account too, they do not have to be in your name (pay bills, friends, whatever). This is the best thing that happened for freelancers, EVER! Well, it's limited to Eurozone users now, so lucky us, but hopefully they will expand globally soon, and maybe it'll be possible if they team up with Payoneer? Of course you can also receive and send bitcoins, so you can get paid by someone with SEPA, then you transfer those funds to your bitcoin wallet, and you can avoid getting robbed from your government at the end of the year, if you know what I mean, *wink wink* Wink However, if you're selling on the darknet, they probably do not allow users who make exclusively bitcoin->SEPA transactions non-stop, since they are licensed and regulated and must follow AML/KYC rules.

They are also the first company that received a banking license (from the Czech National Bank) to handle bitcoin transactions in the EU, so you can absolutely trust them with your money, they are not some shady individuals, their information is public and you can look them up too.

Also, I don't know for how long this will last, but for every person you refer (and verifies I assume), your next 500€ worth of transactions will be without fees (which is only 1% for incoming transactions, outgoing are without fees anyway).

I definitely recommend this service, no doubt about it.
f3tus

Activity: 317
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:34:22 AM

wisecoin sent me a PM:

Translated, it says:
Thanks from the heart for such a review!
Maybe it's even too good for Bitcointalk, because it looks like we paid you to write it, hehe. But great, really!
Thanks! Smiley

So no, I was not paid to write it, I honestly like their service, and seeing how it was made by my countrymen (from a tiny country called Slovenia), just like Bitstamp, that's one more reason for me to like it. Smiley
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:01:17 PM

site looks good, simple UI, might use it after i check the fees  Grin
anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:43:52 PM

some more trusted reviews from cashila users??? i am interrested but also cautious.

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
larem

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:28:41 AM

You should add a tag to the thread title saying this is for EU. Unless you do USD as well and just don't reference it?

wisecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 08:42:17 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 09:08:52 AM by wisecoin

some more trusted reviews from cashila users??? i am interrested but also cautious.

Cautiosness is ok. I suggest to easily try us by transfering for example 1 EUR (we had people transfering even less), to you bank account or pay a small amount utility bill - and see if it went through. For up to 1,000 euros, we don't require any verification.

You should add a tag to the thread title saying this is for EU. Unless you do USD as well and just don't reference it?

You can send funds to your account from all over the world, even in USD. Funds transfered to your account at Cashila will be automaticly converted to EUR. For now we offer wire transfers (bill payments or to your bank account) only for EU countries, that is correct - but are actively developing a solution that will allow payments elswhere.
Our customers can be residents from all over the world (check our FAQ).

But thanks for your comment, will add it into the description!

@f3tus: Thanks for your wonderful review! Smiley

On December 9th we passed the 1,000,000 EUR milestone! Currently at 1,129,052.51 EUR of all transfer funds and growing fast!
Thanks for all the support, guys Wink

larem

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:23:57 AM

Cautiosness is ok. I suggest to easily try us by transfering for example 1 EUR (we had people transfering even less), to you bank account or pay a small amount utility bill - and see if it went through. For up to 1,000 euros, we don't require any verification.

You can send funds to your account from all over the world, even in USD. Funds transfered to your account at Cashila will be automaticly converted to EUR. For now we offer wire transfers (bill payments or to your bank account) only for EU countries, that is correct - but are actively developing a solution that will allow payments elswhere.
Our customers can be residents from all over the world (check our FAQ).

But thanks for your comment, will add it into the description!

@f3tus: Thanks for your wonderful review! Smiley

On December 9th we passed the 1,000,000 EUR milestone! Currently at 1,129,052.51 EUR of all transfer funds and growing fast!
Thanks for all the support, guys Wink

Ahhh, interesting! That means they're subject to volatility between the conversions, right? (EUR/USD, for example)

thettrix

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 09:28:53 AM

Does your bank offer debit cards or check cards and if so do they work in the US?
wisecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 09:59:30 AM

Ahhh, interesting! That means they're subject to volatility between the conversions, right? (EUR/USD, for example)

Since our bank account handles only EUR, all funds transferred (even bitcoin), will be converted to euros. When sending to another bank account, the local bank can convert the receiving euros to their local currency, so volatility can be present.

Does your bank offer debit cards or check cards and if so do they work in the US?

No, we currently don't have debit cards - but are looking into this option. Will post here when we do Smiley

wisecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 02:52:50 PM

There's a neat guide on our blog on how to easily receive payments from people around the world. We have a new feature for that Smiley

Go and read all about it here:
https://blog.cashila.com/2016/01/12/receiving-payments-from-across-the-globe-is-now-easier-than-ever/

For those asking - how to try Cashila for free?
Just PM me with your registered email and i will credit you the 500 EUR zero-fee transfer bonus!

Want more?
Register and invite your friends to Cashila – you will both get 500 EUR of fee-free transfers. More friends, more fee-free transfers. No upper limit there.

wisecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 01:29:01 PM

Cashila is now integrated with Mycelium Wallet. Get 1,000 EUR of 0% fee transfers.

Mycelium Wallet’s latest update (January 14, 2016) makes pairing the mobile wallet with Cashila more intuitive and faster – you can now log-in directly from the app. The second thing: everyone using Cashila via Mycelium wallet gets zero fee on the first 1,000 EUR they transfer!

You can read more about it on our blog:
https://blog.cashila.com/2016/01/19/smoother-and-fee-free-payments-for-mycelium-wallet-users/

noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:14:14 PM

This is a very good service but it will surely be greater if it can serve other nations and not limited to SEPA bank account.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: