Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:05:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How will i get my account verified by facebook(blue tick  (Read 320 times)
neking (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 11:44:04 AM

I would like to get my facebook account to blue tick. I already tried to sent facebook to verified. but no luck.
Is you have anyway or method with guarantee add me on skype:neking1985
Please stay away spammer and entertainer

neking

mattkun

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 11:46:28 AM

I believe this would be better suited for beginners and help board. Not digital goods.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:08:48 PM

I believe this would be better suited for beginners and help board. Not digital goods.
No, this section is actually fine for this question

@OP
Why do you need the blue tick ?
Facebook will give you the blue tick if you have a good reason why you should be verified member
mattkun

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:12:33 PM

@OP
Facebook will give you the blue tick if you have a good reason why you should be verified member

Ah really? I apologize then OP.
And he may like to have it for a service of his? Maybe he runs a business or something. Although that's a gray tick. Blue ticks are for famous people only.

Edit: In short OP unless you're famous and relatively widely known you're unlikely to get it.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:15:48 PM

@OP

And he may like to have it for a service of his? Maybe he runs a business or something. Although that's a gray tick. Blue ticks are for famous people only.
Well, the newbie section are made for people whose new to this forum and has a question about the forum Wink

Exactly why im asking this, blue ticks are for people who is famous around the world/ internet
While blue ticks are for business,agencies.etc
mattkun

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:18:10 PM

@OP

Well, the newbie section are made for people whose new to this forum and has a question about the forum Wink

Exactly why im asking this, blue ticks are for people who is famous around the world/ internet
While blue ticks are for business,agencies.etc
Ha yeah I misunderstood his question. I thought this was related to using facebook to verify his identity or something on these forums. I had to read up to understand what he was talking about. I haven't used facebook for years already.
And OP you'd have to get approved by facebook I doubt anyone here can help you short of hacking them which is doubtful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: