Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Shop Closed  (Read 95448 times)
sardasa (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:43:23 AM

I'd like btc for agc. I dont have a receipt since it was gifted to me.

Sorry, I can't accept it.

Okay, it just doesnt make any sense since you are asking for a receipt from a GIFT. You see?

Do you think, it's making sense for you to sell a GIFT?

It makes total sense - I want to cash the gift.
If I had a receipt then I would've bought the gift with my own cash, and then resell it for cash again. Why would I do that?..

Sorry, I can't take. As simple as this.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:29:25 PM

Bang!

I am back with new terms & conditions Smiley

fiscorcle

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 01:27:10 AM

What's your rate for btc with paypal?
I just hope you aren't one of those sellers that ask for all this i.d before allowing someone to buy because that is simply annoying when you are wanting to buy an anonymous currency.
You would like to stay anonymous.  Angry
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:38:52 PM

I am having Paytm and also able to pay Neteller. I look for buying bitcoins at preev + your commission rates. Please get me your available time to do exchange in forum time. It would be helpful if you give more information like approximate available btc with you and what is your rates with preev.
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:45:55 AM

What's your rate for btc with paypal?
I just hope you aren't one of those sellers that ask for all this i.d before allowing someone to buy because that is simply annoying when you are wanting to buy an anonymous currency.
You would like to stay anonymous.  Angry

Sorry, I don't use PayPal to sell bitcoin.

I am having Paytm and also able to pay Neteller. I look for buying bitcoins at preev + your commission rates. Please get me your available time to do exchange in forum time. It would be helpful if you give more information like approximate available btc with you and what is your rates with preev.
Sent you a PM.

Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:00:33 PM

Hey Sardasa, how have you been? Are you still working with Bitgold? Its been a wile since we did business together. I see you have been doing quite well. I would love to catch up with you and talk business.
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:03:19 PM

Hey Sardasa, how have you been? Are you still working with Bitgold? Its been a wile since we did business together. I see you have been doing quite well. I would love to catch up with you and talk business.

Nope, BitGold suspended my account and I have stopped dealing with them.

On side note: Were you able to get all your money back from them which they recovered from your account because your referrals were not active(as per them)?

Gifted

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:11:15 PM

On side note: Were you able to get all your money back from them which they recovered from your account because your referrals were not active(as per them)?
No and they froze $5,000 from me. After i bought the gold it was fine when i got it but when i tried to load  with the card they froze my account.

I know a lot of people that got there money  frozen from them for no reason.
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:12:36 PM

No and they froze $5,000 from me. After i bought the gold it was fine when i got it but when i tried to load  with the card they froze my account.

Surprising, you're still looking to deal with them Cheesy

Gifted

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:19:16 PM

Im not. I'm actually into selling e-books now but im very interested in what your doing. I always try and find things that already work and try and do the same. Not that i would step on your toes but maybe down the line i will buy and sell btc too
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:23:51 PM

Im not. I'm actually into selling e-books now but im very interested in what your doing. I always try and find things that already work and try and do the same. Not that i would step on your toes but maybe down the line i will buy and sell btc too

I hit quite a big loss in btc exchange few months back & stopped exchanging for a while. I have also lost my PayPal, Payza & Skrill accounts in this process.
So, be very careful if you'd like to do BTC exchange as this is still against ToS of these payment processors + it's anonymous. Hence, you can't trace the person in case you get scammed.

anthony33

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:39:09 AM

i want buy btc for paypal or paytm.. my payment method paypal or paytm. im also from india.. please tell me your btc price
what price in $$ for paypal
nad what price inr for paytm..
im happy to buy with paypal

Jaya Prakash Pagadala Medical Funds its very urgent click link
https://www.generosity.com/medical-fundraising/jaya-prakash-pagadala-medical-fund--2/
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:54:42 PM

i want buy btc for paypal or paytm.. my payment method paypal or paytm. im also from india.. please tell me your btc price
I am not happy to sell with PayPal. PayTm is the only option available for you using which you can buy bitcoin from me.

anthony33

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:04:07 PM

I am not happy to sell with PayPal. PayTm is the only option available for you using which you can buy bitcoin from me.

ok we will use paytm i  will pay you via paytm.. can i have your whatsapp number..

and im ready to buy btc with paytm what is your price for paytm

https://www.generosity.com/medical-fundraising/jaya-prakash-pagadala-medical-fund--2/
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:05:48 PM

ok we will use paytm i  will pay you via paytm.. can i have your whatsapp number..

I will PM you price. You have to tell me how much btc do you need?

anthony33

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:17:52 PM

PM sent check your inbox

anthony33

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:24:34 PM

please check you pm inbox pm sent and send me you whatsapp number if possible.. thanx im waiting your reply

doctorsnaggles

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 01:45:09 PM

Welcome to my BTC Shop Smiley

I'll sell BTC and buy also.

I am selling BTC for PM/Neteller/PayTm/  PLN/INR/GBP (bank transfers) , PayPal (used only to buy btc)

PM me for the rates.

PS: I reserve the right of deciding whom to sell & whom not Smiley

Hey I want btc .I have neteller.

Sardasa used to be my go-to guy for trades - but he told me already a while ago that he stopped trading.

Sagar, in case you continue, let me know.

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:55:54 PM

Still selling BTC for Neteller/PM/INR/GBP/PLN

doctorsnaggles

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 08:33:59 PM

Welcome back, Sagar!

Just did another deal with him, 55$ worth of his bitcoins for my neteller. Smooth & easy as usual. Highly recommended.

Congrats on your wedding, mate Smiley

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: