Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:13:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to Online Cash Transfer in India  (Read 1595 times)
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:07:35 PM

I'd like to know where else can I have my bitcoins sold for cash (online transfers) in India.I know we can use localbitcoins but I hate the traders there as they provide crappy transaction rates and limits are too high .Suggestions appreciated.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:23:36 PM

Just curious to understand one can easily deposit cash in their bank and then do NEFT/IMPS etc. So what actually is the reason somebody wants to do direct cash deposit/ATM Deposit to the third party rather then oneself and then transferring to the concerned person?
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:30:38 PM

Just curious to understand one can easily deposit cash in their bank and then do NEFT/IMPS etc. So what actually is the reason somebody wants to do direct cash deposit/ATM Deposit to the third party rather then oneself and then transferring to the concerned person?
You didn't understand my question ,Do you ? In simple words : I want to sell my bitcoins for cash in India and I'M ready to accept cash by any online bank transfers as long as the cash is sent to my bank account.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 08:10:32 PM

You didn't understand my question ,Do you ? In simple words : I want to sell my bitcoins for cash in India and I'M ready to accept cash by any online bank transfers as long as the cash is sent to my bank account.
I think you can sell It right here on this forum itself.Just find the appropriate section and you will find many genuine Indian buyers
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:24:11 AM

You can just post under marketplace(India) write the amount of bitcoins you have and @ what price you r willing to sell..and if you could negotiate the price later(as BTC is volatile). that should do.. or there are certain exchanges(indian) which accept bitcoins for bank transfer..I guess.. but that might take longer.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 09:31:22 PM

I'd like to know where else can I have my bitcoins sold for cash (online transfers) in India.I know we can use localbitcoins but I hate the traders there as they provide crappy transaction rates and limits are too high .Suggestions appreciated.
You can try Zebpay to buy or sell bitcoins in India.You can get paid in your linked bank account and their rate is also usually good
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: