Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:48:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steam Account To Sell!  (Read 520 times)
zodiac3011 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:31:23 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2015, 03:29:04 PM by zodiac3011

Hello I am having a steam account that I would like to sell because I don't really use it often and it has 109 games with 1,285 hours playing, Steam level 6 and created 2 years ago Grin old good and trusted account, everything is in good standing.
I have some games that not so trendy but pretty classic and good:
- Valve Complete Pack
- Rome Total War + Medieval Total War
- Titan Quest + Immortal Throne
- Civilization V
- Supreme Commander III
- Mount and Blade: Warband
- Thief
And many many more Grin some games might look quite ugly or nothign interested but still pretty exciting if you try!

you can find my profile here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096451846/
The price I want is: 180-200 USD (we will talk about the price in bitcoin later).
HOWEVER the price is negotiable so please contact me if you have intentions to buy this. With or without escrow!
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:11:22 PM

You won't make that much money from steam account Roll Eyes
Most people here only interested on the csgo ranks
So, what's your csgo rank ?
Wink
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:18:36 PM

Wink
I don't need much money though just a price I wish it could LOL. Honestly, I don't really care about the rank, all I have to do with CSGO is playing it to earn some Hyper
santa_marta

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:25:30 PM

overall the account is worth around 20 -30 bucks maybe 50 tops  if you are very very lucky. i dont write this to offend you, just giving you the real valuation, since the only game of interest for most ppl will be CS:GO.
However the final price depends on your dota mmr and CS:GO rank, people pay a lot of cash for high ranks. GL with selling
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:28:11 PM

overall the account is worth around 20 -30 bucks maybe 50 tops  if you are very very lucky. i dont write this to offend you, just giving you the real valuation, since the only game of interest for most ppl will be CS:GO.
However the final price depends on your dota mmr and CS:GO rank, people pay a lot of cash for high ranks. GL with selling
Thanks! I just want to sell it and looking for some feedbacks too! Really appreciate your opinion. just looking for people who loves games that classic, old style a little bit
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:16:13 PM

Wink
I don't need much money though just a price I wish it could LOL. Honestly, I don't really care about the rank, all I have to do with CSGO is playing it to earn some Hyper
So you are unranked ?
maybe if you tell us your rank people could offer a higher price for your account
Because like i said before, people only interested on csgo ranks Wink
vilain

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:17:27 PM

Hi, I'm interested. what is the csgo rank of this account?
HardForkComing

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:03:12 PM

I'm interested, but I think you're asking too much man.
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:31:21 PM

Just a few things to consider for you, not trying to be accusatory, just trying to give you some friendly suggestions.

1.  The price range you're looking for is too high for most people.  Most people that actually do sell their Steam accounts ask for 25-40% of the account's worth.

2.  More importantly, a lot of people here don't successfully trade Steam accounts, as the original owner can just contact Steam support and get their account back, which is scamming the buyer, so most people don't buy Steam accounts.  Some might, but that's just my personal experience.  Even as a fairly well trusted user here I was never able to sell my account.

3.  In addition, the link to the Steam Calculator from Steamdb.info is this: http://prntscr.com/982tua which reports your account value as $347, or $221 with sales, keep this number in mind with my tip #1 when coming up with your asking price.
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:05:21 AM

Just a few things to consider for you, not trying to be accusatory, just trying to give you some friendly suggestions.

1.  The price range you're looking for is too high for most people.  Most people that actually do sell their Steam accounts ask for 25-40% of the account's worth.

2.  More importantly, a lot of people here don't successfully trade Steam accounts, as the original owner can just contact Steam support and get their account back, which is scamming the buyer, so most people don't buy Steam accounts.  Some might, but that's just my personal experience.  Even as a fairly well trusted user here I was never able to sell my account.

3.  In addition, the link to the Steam Calculator from Steamdb.info is this: http://prntscr.com/982tua which reports your account value as $347, or $221 with sales, keep this number in mind with my tip #1 when coming up with your asking price.
Hello I have considered that price already and thanks for yout thoughts about my offer and I have to say I must be one of the most honest trader here I dont't have any intentions at all
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:40:47 AM

Hello I have considered that price already and thanks for yout thoughts about my offer and I have to say I must be one of the most honest trader here I dont't have any intentions at all
I never said you have any intentions.  I do now know you, so I have no idea if you're honest or not.  The only reason I said I'm trusted here is because all the feedback on my profile is positive feedback from trades except for a bunch of spam from a troll on this forum.  I'm just saying that even with all the positive feedback on my account I still had a hard time trying to sell my Steam account since people can just contact support and get the account they sold back.
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:56:26 AM

I never said you have any intentions.  I do now know you, so I have no idea if you're honest or not.  The only reason I said I'm trusted here is because all the feedback on my profile is positive feedback from trades except for a bunch of spam from a troll on this forum.  I'm just saying that even with all the positive feedback on my account I still had a hard time trying to sell my Steam account since people can just contact support and get the account they sold back.
Yeah Steam Account is quite hard to sell I have to agree. but we have accept that because buyers have their reason to concern about this
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:57:31 AM

Hi, I'm interested. what is the csgo rank of this account?

Sorry but I only play CSGO to earn Hyper so I don't really care about it Grin
HardForkComing

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:25:22 AM

I have purchased this Steam account. For further deals, please contact me, instead of OP.
Thanks!

(OP, better lock your thread so you don't have to deal with people regarding this account Tongue)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: