Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:18:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone with a large format printer to print a few one-off's  (Read 264 times)
GlassWerx (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:53:47 PM

I am looking for someone with a large format printer that would be willing to print off a few one off posters for my office. Minimum of 16x20" required, would prefer larger if you have the ability. Willing to discuss price so it is both profitable for the right person and cost saving for myself. Escrow accepted and mandatory before funds change hands. No escrow, no deal, unless your name is Satoshi Nakamoto. I will have all the files to be printed ready by the end of next week and am hoping to find someone before they are ready so i can make any format changes needed in advance to avoid doing work twice.

Thanks for looking, hope to do business with one of you soon !
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:12:24 PM

I would recommend you to get to a local printing service provider. Letting someone print only a few and ship it to you isnt worth it for the amount - the shipping fee is too high.
Where do you live and where should the poster be sent to?

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
GlassWerx (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:55:44 PM

I would recommend you to get to a local printing service provider. Letting someone print only a few and ship it to you isnt worth it for the amount - the shipping fee is too high.
Where do you live and where should the poster be sent to?

The poster's would be sent to San-Francisco, That is why we are not going "Local". Everything, including service businesses are about 4X more expensive here. Shipping is not the issue, it costs what it costs. Quality & consistency is more what we are in search of. Most online services are print farms and consistent quality has never been found. If the first transaction goes well, we are looking to build a long term relationship for this service with someone who accepts Bitcoin for the service. Sticking with one person who has one printer allows us to get a consistent layout, bleed, size/scale, and format, because of this we can bulk order standard frame's mat's, hanger's etc. Every new version we print will fit the same, look the same and appear to be part of a set. If we create a new print 6 months from now, it will look like it was part of the original set in terms of layout, scale, bleed, and fit in the frame.

Sorry, I am not really good with words and do not really know the best way to explain why it is that we are looking for what we are looking for. But it is not the the cheapest option otherwise we would just order shit prints from vistaprint or some other junk service. Also, although what we do has nothing to do with bitcoin directly, we transact in Bitcoin often as it is 1000% easier than traditional currency options as we do business all over the world and it makes sending money and being paid easy. Another huge reason we are not working locally, there are no merchants that are accepting Bitcoin for this service in my area.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: