Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moderator who works for china banned me 5 & 10 days in this forum  (Read 6961 times)
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 01:27:55 PM

The door of my room was prized open by chinese agent twice at my various house because i moved to new room. i had called german police.

I was illegally detained by Italian Military police, placed in prison with fake accusation, all secret and special service have my picture and fingerprints.
If i go around in the city, i'm stopped by various services twice at day.
For example today i have 6 policemans looking at me from distance of 1 to 15 meters.

I have a illegal perquesition by DIGOS at my house, made by 4 agents.

----

So, msc_de, tell me Your stories about chinese police, You make me laugh.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:34:24 PM

You are a spammer, why are you complaining for your temp-ban ?

from your nonsense comment we can realize that you prefer to treat bullshit as meal

Nonsense comment? You're so funny... good luck with your battle!
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 01:42:07 PM

good luck with your battle!

This is not batte.
This is a creation of "devil image of China Mainland" for give a green card in USA or EU for fake issues against Falung Dong in China.

Russian Federation send back to PRC such persons, and European Commission have nothing against this.

Mister msc_de need still create a shit machine gun against China Mainland (hate speach).

Who knows why.

Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 02:30:42 PM

the decision to make me 5 days ban and 10days ban is totally bullshit which it itself proved
Wrong. That is your subjective opinion. Moderators have the right to asses the situation and decide then, also the banning process takes time (i.e. admins review it before acting upon it). Your ban(s) was deserved. The best thing that you could do now is try and improve your habits.

no no no, you are wrong

the best thing that you could do now is try and improve your habits.

congratulation, you are on my paper too, each word you write will be recorded

I think you need to take a step back and breath.  Honestly getting worked up and going after mod's/admin's is not going to help you.   I would assume if anything you would annoy them and either ignore or another ban happens.

Looking at first post just a little bit of it:
Moderator who works for china banned me 5 days in this forum due to fact that I support freedom and democracy by uploading articles here.

You realize this is a online forum not a country?   There is not like a bill of rights or something for it.... we are guests and have to abide by rules of the forum.   If mod's/admin's want to ban someone they could for no reason..... but as far as I have seen there is always a good reason and if not they let you talk it out in meta which they don't have to do.  That is for the users benefit.

RT ‏@ChStraesser  : #HumanRights are universal, for everyone, everywhere. Still #HRDay2015 in some parts of the world! #u4humanrights

(removed pictures)

I am honestly not sure if you understand and are trolling.  Or don't understand.  It is interesting to say the least.

Do you get this is a forum not a country?  It is owned ..... it is a privilege to be allowed to post and be on here there is no right guaranteeing  you being a member here.  It's not a human right's issue.  Do you see that this is a forum at least?

sure i see what you mean, but if forum , no matter which one, help china dictatorship government running cersorship, this is criminal behaviour, was reported, is reported, and will be reported.

ciao

Do you have any proof that this forum is helping China to run so called "cersorship"?
msc_de (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:12:01 PM

the decision to make me 5 days ban and 10days ban is totally bullshit which it itself proved
Wrong. That is your subjective opinion. Moderators have the right to asses the situation and decide then, also the banning process takes time (i.e. admins review it before acting upon it). Your ban(s) was deserved. The best thing that you could do now is try and improve your habits.

no no no, you are wrong

I think you need to take a step back and breath.  Honestly getting worked up and going after mod's/admin's is not going to help you.   I would assume if anything you would annoy them and either ignore or another ban happens.

Moderator who works for china banned me 5 days in this forum due to fact that I support freedom and democracy by uploading articles here.

You realize this is a online forum not a country?   There is not like a bill of rights or something for it.... we are guests and have to abide by rules of the forum.   If mod's/admin's want to ban someone they could for no reason..... but as far as I have seen there is always a good reason and if not they let you talk it out in meta which they don't have to do.  That is for the users benefit.

RT ‏@ChStraesser  : #HumanRights are universal, for everyone, everywhere. Still #HRDay2015 in some parts of the world! #u4humanrights

(removed pictures)

I am honestly not sure if you understand and are trolling.  Or don't understand.  It is interesting to say the least.

Do you get this is a forum not a country?  It is owned ..... it is a privilege to be allowed to post and be on here there is no right guaranteeing  you being a member here.  It's not a human right's issue.  Do you see that this is a forum at least?

sure i see what you mean, but if forum , no matter which one, help china dictatorship government running cersorship, this is criminal behaviour, was reported, is reported, and will be reported.

ciao

Do you have any proof that this forum is helping China to run so called "cersorship"?

so-called-censorship?  haha, leck mich !!!
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:06:42 PM

*Shorted was way to long

I just remembered isnt this site blocked in china? ( http://www.blockedinchina.net/?siteurl=https%3A%2F%2Fbitcointalk.org )  I think it is but I could be wrong.

I would think if they were helping China on censorship they would be allowed to be viewed on China's internet?
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:04:34 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 11:33:40 PM by msc_de

no no no, you are wrong

please read floor Nr.43 of this thread, thank you
I think you need to take a step back and breath.  Honestly getting worked up and going after mod's/admin's is not going to help you.   I would assume if anything you would annoy them and either ignore or another ban happens.

You realize this is a online forum not a country?   There is not like a bill of rights or something for it.... we are guests and have to abide by rules of the forum.   If mod's/admin's want to ban someone they could for no reason..... but as far as I have seen there is always a good reason and if not they let you talk it out in meta which they don't have to do.  That is for the users benefit.

RT ‏@ChStraesser  : #HumanRights are universal, for everyone, everywhere. Still #HRDay2015 in some parts of the world! #u4humanrights

(removed pictures)

I am honestly not sure if you understand and are trolling.  Or don't understand.  It is interesting to say the least.

Do you get this is a forum not a country?  It is owned ..... it is a privilege to be allowed to post and be on here there is no right guaranteeing  you being a member here.  It's not a human right's issue.  Do you see that this is a forum at least?

ciao

please read floor #40 in this thread, thank you
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:08:23 PM

*Shorted was way to long

I just remembered isnt this site blocked in china? ( http://www.blockedinchina.net/?siteurl=https%3A%2F%2Fbitcointalk.org )  I think it is but I could be wrong.

I would think if they were helping China on censorship they would be allowed to be viewed on China's internet?

people in mainland china normally use VPN to overcome GFW censorship as far as i know
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:11:26 PM

*Shorted was way to long

http://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/control-12162015113758.html

please have a look
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 04:14:03 PM

/china/control

please have a look

Who have no INFO, here is a description of Mindcontrol criminal organization (illegal in Many states), where msc_de is "active" (as Hate Speach dude).

http://culteducation.com/group/1254-falun-gong.html

http://culteducation.com/
The Cult Education Institute (CEI), which was formerly known as the Rick A. Ross Institute of New Jersey, is an Internet archive of information about cults, destructive cults, controversial groups and movements. CEI is an educational nonprofit tax-exempted charity and an institutional member of both the New Jersey Library Association and the American Library Association. The CEI online library, which was first launched in 1996, is constantly under construction and expanding to include new research and information. The archives contain thousands of individual documents. Within the CEI files you will find news reports, research papers, court documents, book excerpts and personal testimonies, all carefully organized within hundreds of specifically titled subsections. There are also links to additional relevant research resources.

Cult Education Institute
Trenton, New Jersey 08618
609.396.6684 / feedback

msc_de (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:03:08 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 10:02:24 PM by msc_de

The door of my room was prized open by chinese agent twice at my various house because i moved to new room. i had called german police.

I was illegally detained by Italian Military police, placed in prison with fake accusation, all secret and special service have my picture and fingerprints.
If i go around in the city, i'm stopped by various services twice at day.
For example today i have 6 policemans looking at me from distance of 1 to 15 meters.

I have a illegal perquesition by DIGOS at my house, made by 4 agents.

----

So, msc_de, tell me Your stories about chinese police, You make me laugh.

nonsense should be quoted.
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:03:25 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 10:02:37 PM by msc_de

/china/control

please have a look

Who have no INFO, here is a description of Mindcontrol criminal organization (illegal in Many states), where msc_de is "active" (as Hate Speach dude).

The Cult Education Institute (CEI), which was formerly known as the Rick A. Ross Institute of New Jersey, is an Internet archive of information about cults, destructive cults, controversial groups and movements. CEI is an educational nonprofit tax-exempted charity and an institutional member of both the New Jersey Library Association and the American Library Association. The CEI online library, which was first launched in 1996, is constantly under construction and expanding to include new research and information. The archives contain thousands of individual documents. Within the CEI files you will find news reports, research papers, court documents, book excerpts and personal testimonies, all carefully organized within hundreds of specifically titled subsections. There are also links to additional relevant research resources.

Cult Education Institute
609.396.6684 / feedback

msc_de (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:51:10 AM

/china/control

please have a look

Cult Education Institute
609.396.6684 / feedback

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

China's President Calls For More Borders, State Control in Cyberspace
2015-12-16

Chinese Internet users on Wednesday hit out at a "global" Internet conference hosted by the ruling Chinese Communist Party, as their president Xi Jinping called for more control by governments over cyberspace.

"Freedom and order are both necessary in cyberspace," Xi told the conference in the eastern province of Zhejiang.

"Cyberspace should not become a battlefield for countries to wrestle with one another, nor should it become a hotbed for crime," the official Xinhua news agency quoted him as saying.

Xi called for an Internet with national borders, analogous to the concept of national sovereignty enshrined in the United Nations Charter.

"Sovereignty ... is one of the basic norms in contemporary international relations," Xi said. "It covers all aspects of state-to-state relations, which also includes cyberspace."

China already extends tight control over what its netizens may see online, via a complex system of blocks, filters, and human censorship known collectively as the Great Firewall.

Now, Xi appears to be arguing that Beijing's censorship model of Internet governance should extend its influence far beyond its physical borders.

"We should respect the right of individual countries to independently choose their own path of cyber development and model of cyber regulation and participate in international cyberspace governance on an equal footing," he said in the keynote speech to the conference.

'Tell some truths'

Henan activist Qin Zhao said she had evaded arrest in her hometown to travel to Wuzhen, where the conference is taking place, to register her complaint at the banning of overseas social media sites to regular Chinese netizens.

"I heard that President Xi has a Facebook account, but we aren't even allowed to open one," Qin said, en route to Wuzhen. "I am hoping to find out why that is."

She said the Great Firewall had been temporarily suspended in Wuzhen for the duration of the conference.

"I want to experience that, because there's a whole lot out there on the Internet that we normally can't see," Qin said.

"I also want to take the opportunity to tell some truths online about how the government has caused huge numbers of complaints with its land grabs and its forced evictions, and how they detained me," she said.

Political event

Meanwhile, Beijing resident Li Wei said the conference is far removed from the concerns of most Chinese netizens.

"I am extremely interested in the Internet, but I don't think that this event has anything to do with me," Li said. "It's just a political event for the highest-ranking leaders."

"It's just a move in their diplomatic game," he said.

Li cited the trial on Monday of top human rights lawyer Pu Zhiqiang for "incitement to ethnic hatred" on the basis of seven tweets.

"A lot of people had their [social media] accounts shut down around that time, just canceled, and all of their tweets deleted," Li said.

"So a conference of this kind has absolutely nothing to do with ordinary people."

He said the conference was only attended by two countries out of the G20, while most were developing countries.

"What have they come for? Are they hoping that China will give them money or aid?" he said.

Temporary freedom

Beijing-based rights activist Huang Qi, who founded the Tianwang rights website, said the temporary freedom granted to Wuzhen for the duration of the conference was ridiculous.

"A lot of people have been drawn to Wuzhen, because they have turned it into a special zone," Huang said. "Normally, you can only read stuff beyond the Great Firewall by using circumvention tools."

"This is a joke."

He said no discussion of Internet policy would be complete without addressing the question of how to protect people's basic human rights.

Meanwhile, veteran Hangzhou-based dissident Chen Kaipin said he had been under surveillance by state security police since Sunday.

"It's all because of this Wuzhen Internet conference," Chen told RFA on Wednesday. "I am now being watched ... It started three days ahead of time."

"[The police] take me out to do stuff, and take me to dinner."

Tightened security

Wang Qunlan, a rights activist from Huzhou city, said many people were under threat of surveillance or house arrest because of the conference.

"If you plan to go there, they will put you under house arrest, although there aren't so many people going there because of the huge crackdown that is on at the moment," Wang said.

"Basically there are huge numbers of people with complaints against the government, and they have cracked down on us pretty hard," she said.

Wuzhen residents said the entire city is currently under security lockdown.

"Everything has shut down and we are all on vacation because of the Internet conference," one resident told RFA. "There is nothing open on the streets, and all the businesses have been taken over for the use of the security personnel."

"We can't even go out, because you need a special permit for that," he said. "This conference is driving us crazy."

Reported by Yang Fan for RFA's Mandarin Service, and by Wen Yuqing for the Cantonese Service. Translated and written in English by Luisetta Mudie.
http://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/control-12162015113758.html
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 01:27:37 PM

Wow.
Floodingg+overquoting in moderators forum.
Repost of deleted texts again here.
A really disgusting and anti social activity with addiction to hate speach to China Mainland state.

Dude, too much letters. Do not copypaste USIA texts.

msc_de (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:02:08 PM

Wow.
Floodingg+overquoting in moderators forum.
Repost of deleted texts again here.
A really disgusting and anti social activity with addiction to hate speach to China Mainland state.

Dude, too much letters. Do not copypaste USIA texts.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:14:11 AM

If your ban had an amount of time behind it and was not a perma ban, then either BadBear or theymos banned you. All of the other moderators do not have the ability to ban on a temporary basis.

Who told you this Noob ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:15:16 AM

You were posting bunch of bullshit copied from news site, a few times is fine but so much that you got mods attention? And with this , you're probably getting a perma-ban, but well technically you are discussing your ban which should be fine.

it doesnt matter what you thought or said, but if the forum support dictatorship as china , i promise you that the forum will be closed soon!!!

FUD first & ask questions later™
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:57:01 AM

You were posting bunch of bullshit copied from news site, a few times is fine but so much that you got mods attention? And with this , you're probably getting a perma-ban, but well technically you are discussing your ban which should be fine.

it doesnt matter what you thought or said, but if the forum support dictatorship as china , i promise you that the forum will be closed soon!!!

yes, if the forum support dictatorship eg. such as china
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 11:04:58 AM

yes, if the forum support dictatorship eg. such as china
Stop trolling and posting nonsense because you have already been warned and could be permanently banned. The forum is privately owned and the owner can remove you for any reason or for no reason at all. This has nothing to do with a dictatorship.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 12:12:29 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 12:31:24 PM by Vika NSFW

This dude (msc_de) need produce "perseguitation" at any cost.
So cheap clown and criminal Mind Controlling movement supporter, supporter of fake "perseguited immigrants" from PRC.

Everyone can see, how bad is "Falun Gong" with such supporter.

法轮大法 isn't good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: