Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moderator who works for china banned me 5 & 10 days in this forum  (Read 6964 times)
msc_de (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:03:38 PM

I read Chinese, and from his post history that is about the politics, It doesn't matter who he is, the fact is much more complex than we see.

you can tell us how complex.

if you are chinese , i know what you mean
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:11:07 PM

from 5th Dec 2015 till today , i got 10-days-ban on this forum

this showed us the proofs that some moderators or the administration of this forum help china government running censorship against freedom of speech.

congratulations, you are on my report paper!!
please feel free to discuss exactly why you think the mods of the forum are tied to the chinese secret police or something. im pretty sure that the government of china has a lots of better things to do than snooping around for 1 particular user on a magic internet money forum. the world isnt out to get you, stop trying to play the victim for everything you snowflake.

i think the main problem is Double Standard.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249292.0

after I posted above thread, some ID espeically this dude Vika NSFW started to post huge propaganda materials from chinese government offical website against Falungong, and then as feedback and argument in his/her same thread i feed back information from Wikipeida about Falungong.

then i got that 5-days-ban and about 20 information from wikipedia about falungong was deleted but propaganda materials from chinese government which Vika NSFW posted still there.

this is obviously strong proof why i said the administration of this forum help china running censorship.

further more, in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1086925.160

Vika NSFW tried many times annoy me and in floor 179 i answerde him then about 1 hour later i got 10-days-ban.

bullshit forum, go hell

thanks
i took a look at the reason for your ban now, and i have to say, after seeing the stuff youve posted.....

youre delusional.

Sorry msc_de, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Excessive copied content and pointless posts; off-topic personal attacks (5 days)

seems about right. a quick look through your posts, even though i cant read most of them, is just clearly copy and paste articles. some of the time, you dont even bother to post any text and just copy + paste a url.

most of the posts from before you opened this thread is just clearly copy paste material.
i dont even know what these are:

clearly you typed this yourself and its not copy paste /s
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249964.msg13041296#msg13041296

going from getting banned for essentially spamming to saying 'clearly' there's a crazy conspiracy going on is quite a big jump. if there really was a conspiracy there would be these so called '610 secret chinese police officers' at your doorstep, not a 5 day ban. if there really was a conspiracy, your account would have been permabanned, and you wouldnt even have been able to create this thread. come back down to earth now and forget your delusions.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:39:43 PM

this showed us the proofs that some moderators or the administration of this forum help china government running censorship against freedom of speech.

please feel free to discuss exactly why you think the mods of the forum are tied to the chinese secret police or something. im pretty sure that the government of china has a lots of better things to do than snooping around for 1 particular user on a magic internet money forum. the world isnt out to get you, stop trying to play the victim for everything you snowflake.

after I posted above thread, some ID espeically this dude Vika NSFW started to post huge propaganda materials from chinese government offical website against Falungong, and then as feedback and argument in his/her same thread i feed back information from Wikipeida about Falungong.

then i got that 5-days-ban and about 20 information from wikipedia about falungong was deleted but propaganda materials from chinese government which Vika NSFW posted still there.

this is obviously strong proof why i said the administration of this forum help china running censorship.

further more, in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1086925.160

Vika NSFW tried many times annoy me and in floor 179 i answerde him then about 1 hour later i got 10-days-ban.

bullshit forum, go hell

thanks
i took a look at the reason for your ban now, and i have to say, after seeing the stuff youve posted.....

youre delusional.

Sorry msc_de, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Excessive copied content and pointless posts; off-topic personal attacks (5 days)

seems about right. a quick look through your posts, even though i cant read most of them, is just clearly copy and paste articles. some of the time, you dont even bother to post any text and just copy + paste a url.

most of the posts from before you opened this thread is just clearly copy paste material.

going from getting banned for essentially spamming to saying 'clearly' there's a crazy conspiracy going on is quite a big jump. if there really was a conspiracy there would be these so called '610 secret chinese police officers' at your doorstep, not a 5 day ban. if there really was a conspiracy, your account would have been permabanned, and you wouldnt even have been able to create this thread. come back down to earth now and forget your delusions.

i am sorry but i have to say this is not delusion.

The door of my room was prized open by chinese agent twice at my various house because i moved to new room. i had called german police.

and for my feedback you say nothing about the double standard, it goes without saying that what i said is logic and rational.

above record is Harassing phone calls i receive almost each day on my cell phone which is made also by chinese secret agent, this is also reported to german police already.

i am chinese exile in germany many years althrough i got german citizenship i still hope china can one day get free and democracy that is why i mainly post news about china in politic section in forum for discussion.
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:51:31 PM

one year ago in chinese section people can not discuss politic and there was no off-topic section.

i argue many times, at that time moderator of chinese section answered that , for mainland china bitcoin fans, we should not discuss politics otherwise this forum will be banned with censorship, at that time the forum still not banned in china.

later china banned this forum, then off-topic appeared in chinese section.
there is another reason why they set up off-topic in chinese section, they who behind wanna collect so-called proof and try to punish people like me who against chinese govermnent, that is why some one said this is so complex, bullshit complex!! i knew that so deeply.
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:23:14 PM

bullshit forum, go hell

thanks

youre delusional.

the decision to make me 5 days ban and 10days ban is totally bullshit which it itself proved
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 07:59:53 PM

the decision to make me 5 days ban and 10days ban is totally bullshit which it itself proved
Wrong. That is your subjective opinion. Moderators have the right to asses the situation and decide then, also the banning process takes time (i.e. admins review it before acting upon it). Your ban(s) was deserved. The best thing that you could do now is try and improve your habits.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:01:54 PM

Wrong. That is your subjective opinion. Moderators have the right to asses the situation and decide then, also the banning process takes time (i.e. admins review it before acting upon it). Your ban(s) was deserved. The best thing that you could do now is try and improve your habits.

no no no, you are wrong

the best thing that you could do now is try and improve your habits.

congratulation, you are on my paper too, each word you write will be recorded
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:15:55 PM

no no no, you are wrong

I think you need to take a step back and breath.  Honestly getting worked up and going after mod's/admin's is not going to help you.   I would assume if anything you would annoy them and either ignore or another ban happens.

Looking at first post just a little bit of it:
Moderator who works for china banned me 5 days in this forum due to fact that I support freedom and democracy by uploading articles here.

You realize this is a online forum not a country?   There is not like a bill of rights or something for it.... we are guests and have to abide by rules of the forum.   If mod's/admin's want to ban someone they could for no reason..... but as far as I have seen there is always a good reason and if not they let you talk it out in meta which they don't have to do.  That is for the users benefit.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 10:44:41 PM

this dude Vika NSFW started to post huge propaganda materials from chinese government offical website against Falungong

Ohhh, lol.
Tell me, if "Savior" promise the cure from all Sikness and ask to followers to not make more medical treatment and following Doctor??

Like so: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1260679.0

I posted here USA based sites too with testimonials of criminal activity of this organisation, Taiwan people is visible too, talking on this argument.

FALUNG GONG ISN'T GOOD.

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 11:35:18 PM

You were posting bunch of bullshit copied from news site

That all are or "Falung Dong - Criminal Organisation" linked sites and USIA linked sites, there is no NEWS, only brainwashing texsts under form "news".
We all seen here, that USA send help not only to terrorists such where Bin Laden and ISIS linked groups, but to people, who promise health practice, but in reality are teaching to not be more assisted by doctors and transfer property and money to "Savior", former police man from China Mainland.

msc_de (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:11:30 AM

no no no, you are wrong

I think you need to take a step back and breath.  Honestly getting worked up and going after mod's/admin's is not going to help you.   I would assume if anything you would annoy them and either ignore or another ban happens.

Moderator who works for china banned me 5 days in this forum due to fact that I support freedom and democracy by uploading articles here.

You realize this is a online forum not a country?   There is not like a bill of rights or something for it.... we are guests and have to abide by rules of the forum.   If mod's/admin's want to ban someone they could for no reason..... but as far as I have seen there is always a good reason and if not they let you talk it out in meta which they don't have to do.  That is for the users benefit.

RT ‏@ChStraesser  : #HumanRights are universal, for everyone, everywhere. Still #HRDay2015 in some parts of the world! #u4humanrights

RT @GermanyUN @GermanyNY join hands to promote human rights. #HumanRightsDay2015 #U4HumanRights

RT @AuswaertigesAmt  AM #Steinmeier zum #HRDay2015: Für #Menschenrechte nicht nur am Tag der Menschenrechte! #U4Humanrights
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:00:45 AM

no no no, you are wrong

RT ‏@ChStraesser  : #HumanRights are universal, for everyone, everywhere. Still #HRDay2015 in some parts of the world! #u4humanrights

(removed pictures)

I am honestly not sure if you understand and are trolling.  Or don't understand.  It is interesting to say the least.

Do you get this is a forum not a country?  It is owned ..... it is a privilege to be allowed to post and be on here there is no right guaranteeing  you being a member here.  It's not a human right's issue.  Do you see that this is a forum at least?
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 04:16:02 AM

It's not a human right's issue.  Do you see that this is a forum at least?

This Mister will saying, that spreading Hate Speach against China Mainland with 0 proofs is a His Right.
And promoting "the mind control criminal organisation Falung Gong" is his right too.

I seriosly thinking, that  msc_de  need a help from a professional German psychiatrian.
But he refuse that, and it will conduct Mister msc_de  to fast death.

msc_de (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:58:30 AM

It's not a human right's issue.  Do you see that this is a forum at least?

This Mister will saying, that spreading Hate Speach against China Mainland with 0 proofs is a His Right.
And promoting "the mind control criminal organisation Falung Gong" is his right too.

I seriosly thinking, that  msc_de  need a help from a professional German psychiatrian.
But he refuse that, and it will conduct Mister msc_de  to fast death.

5mao member and 610 member will conduct fast death
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:00:36 AM

no no no, you are wrong

(removed pictures)

I am honestly not sure if you understand and are trolling.  Or don't understand.  It is interesting to say the least.

Do you get this is a forum not a country?  It is owned ..... it is a privilege to be allowed to post and be on here there is no right guaranteeing  you being a member here.  It's not a human right's issue.  Do you see that this is a forum at least?

sure i see what you mean, but if forum , no matter which one, help china dictatorship government running cersorship, this is criminal behaviour, was reported, is reported, and will be reported.

ciao
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 09:29:00 AM

no no no, you are wrong

I could care less; I can't be touched. I've tried giving you friendly advice. Keep this up and you will probably be permanently banned. The inital bans serve as a warning.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:17:47 PM

You are a spammer, why are you complaining for your temp-ban ?
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:09:34 PM

from your nonsense comment we can realize that you prefer to treat bullshit as meal
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:10:56 PM

no no no, you are wrong

I could care less; I can't be touched. I've tried giving you friendly advice. Keep this up and you will probably be permanently banned. The inital bans serve as a warning.

just do it but you can not stop sunrise

in the past ten years i lost more than 200 ID discussing democracy problem in china on overseas chinese forum.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:18:08 PM

because he thinks hes so special that his posts alone shouldnt be considered as spam because he doesnt want them to be. really asking for the permaban imo.

id put 0.05 BTC down that he gets himself permabanned before the new year.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: