Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:13:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Portuguese League Prediction Thread (Primeira Liga)  (Read 64472 times)
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:12:05 PM

Who win PRIMEIRA LIGA?

Standing:

BENFICA       38 (12 Win, 2 Draw, 1 Lost.  Goals scored:32  Goals conceded:8   Goal difference:+24   best goal-scorer: PIZZI        6 goals)
PORTO          34 (10 Win, 4 Draw, 1 Lost.  Goals scored:28  Goals conceded:7   Goal difference:+21   best goal-scorer: SILVA      10 goals)
BRAGA          32 (10 Win, 2 Draw, 3 Lost.  Goals scored:27  Goals conceded:13 Goal difference:+14   best goal-scorer: EDUARDO  6 goals)
SPORTING     30 (9 Win,   3 Draw, 3 Lost.  Goals scored:25  Goals conceded:13 Goal difference:+12   best goal-scorer: DOST        9 goals)
GUIMARAES   30 (9 Win,   3 Draw, 3 Lost.  Goals scored:25  Goals conceded:17 Goal difference:+8    best goal-scorer: MAREGA   10 goals)

BENFICA@1.35
PORTO@4
SPORTING@10
BRAGA@30
GUIMARAES@150

Benfica and Porto the big favorites, direct clashes will be decisive.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:22:57 PM

League Cup Braga vs Covilha : this game will be Crucial for Braga campaign in the league cup because they have lost against Rio Ave in the first game of the league at hom and if they want to come back they will need to win this game Covilha is just an average team in the second division of the Porteguese league they won last season against Braga 1-2 in the 1/8 finals of this competition so they can be little troubeling for Braga but this time i don't think they wil under estimate them even when Covilha starting to get more positive results but Braga has a much better players that will help them in this game so i'am going with braga to win @1.5
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:46:54 AM

League Cup game of Moreirense vs Porto I think Porto has really low odds if you see the standings in the group of the league cup. Therefore I am thinking the safest bet to play here is to go for Moreirense Asian Handicap +2.5 at a very nice odd of 1.45 as I don't think Moreirense will lose with a 3 goal margin this game. They are the top of the group in the league cup and have better points and goals difference.

Go for Moreirense AH+2.5 ODD 1.45 for tonight game.
patt0 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:24:58 PM

Although Porto does not really care about Taça da Liga, and is even giving opportunity to other players on this match, I think they will win it.
They are getting better, and I think they will want to keep the moral with a win. I will use the low odds for a parlay.
As for Belenenses v Feirense, I will go for Beleneses, and that will be my second bet on the parlay.

Parlay
Belenenses v Feirense, Belenenses
Moreirense v Porto, Porto
Total odds @1.92

patt0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:05:21 PM

Got really unlucky on my last bet, since Porto lost by 1 nill. The referee definitely had influence on the match outcome, but it's part of football I guess.
Today I'm going for Setubal v Sporting Lisbon. Sporting Coach is having trouble with his team, he needs to win games, even if it's just for the Taça da Liga competition, otherwise things will probably start to go bad for him. I expect a win for Sporting.

Setubal v Sporting Lisbon
Sporting Lisbon @ 1.47

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:03:01 AM

After little break championship continues as planned, two games are on my pick for today

Guimaraes - Benfica
Ferreira - Porto

Expect that in both matches away team win this games i placed that cuz first games need to play on sure bet later we will do something else. Bet win Benfika and win Porto.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:41:04 PM

After little break championship continues as planned, two games are on my pick for today

Guimaraes - Benfica
Ferreira - Porto

Expect that in both matches away team win this games i placed that cuz first games need to play on sure bet later we will do something else. Bet win Benfika and win Porto.

This is good picks placed the same bets best is to start will small winning then like you mentioned can be played something else
I might consider placing both teams to score Benfica match.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
patt0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:02:07 PM

Guimaraes - Benfica
Ferreira - Porto

I'm not sure about Benfica. Guimarães is really hard to beat when playing at home, and they are in good form, or at least they were before Christmas.
I think the odds are to low, given the difficulty of the game.
As for Porto I agree, but the odds are low, so I will probably use it in a parlay or something like that.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:28:30 PM

Guimaraes - Benfica
Ferreira - Porto

I'm not sure about Benfica. Guimarães is really hard to beat when playing at home, and they are in good form, or at least they were before Christmas.
I think the odds are to low, given the difficulty of the game.
As for Porto I agree, but the odds are low, so I will probably use it in a parlay or something like that.

I will definitely stop place bet on Porto to many times this season they disappoint me like yesterday. Also think that i will skip placing bets on portugal league today.
Dont see some match to be sure thing maybe Sporting game but they also can play draw so i will go out today.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:19:08 PM

It seems Sporting Lisbon is in very critical situation now they have big pressure to win this match to make sure to keep them in into this race. I'll take -1.5 for today match because they have advantage to play at home ground so it will be nice from my point of view.
patt0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:38:25 PM

I will definitely stop place bet on Porto to many times this season they disappoint me like yesterday. Also think that i will skip placing bets on portugal league today.
Dont see some match to be sure thing maybe Sporting game but they also can play draw so i will go out today.

I ended up not doing that parlay. You are right, Porto continues very unstable. They do nice games, and and just stop scoring again.
They could be good picks for draws, or unders. Can't trust bet on them for a win anymore.

Today I'm going for Rio Ave v Chaves. Don't know why the odds are so big for Chaves. Of course it's hard to bet on them to win, but the draw is highly possible, so I think the odds for Rio Ave are to low. Only one point between these to teams so I expect a balanced game.

I think I will just go for both teams to score. The odds are big, but both teams have been scoring and conceding some goals in their last games, so I guess there is a decent chance of happening again.

Rio Ave v Chaves
Both teams to Score? Yes @ 2.1

patt0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:09:44 PM

After that good win, on Rio Ave v Chaves, i'm going for Taça da Liga, on the game Pacos Ferreira v Vizela, and Guimaraes v Benfica
I don't think Vizela will have a chance vs Paços, since although this competition is not very important for the top teams, it's normally an objective for teams like Paços, so I'm sure they will do what they can to stay there.
As for Guimaraes vs Benfica, I will risk it, and bet on Guimaraes, but I won't put much coins there. It's just to see how it goes.

Pacos Ferreira v Vizela
Pacos Ferreira @ 1.47

Guimaraes v Benfica
Guimaraes @ 4.7

patt0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:12:05 PM

Everything went wrong yesterday, on Taça da Liga. I knew betting against Benfica was a big risk, I was expecting that, but I thought Paços would win their game. I will risk again today, this time on Maritimo vs Braga. Maritimo is quite strong at home, and Braga is struggling when playing away. I don't think this match will be different, even if it's for a game cup and not the league. I will risk on Maritimo.

Maritimo v Braga
Maritimo @ 2.48

patt0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:16:11 PM

Today I will go for Guimarães, and I will try to take advantage of Sporting problems. Guimarães is doing very well, and I think they should be able to win vs Feireinse. It won't be an wsy match, bu they have already proved they are more than capable of winning this game. As for Sporting is aying away v Chaves, that has proved to be a very tough team, so Sporting wont have an easy game, and could draw this one.
Both bets are risky, but the odds are good, so I go for it.

Chaves v Sporting Lisbon
Home or Draw @ 2.22

Feirense v Guimaraes
Guimaraes @ 2.1

marcus1986

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:42:40 PM

I set the following bets for today Primeira Liga match day:

Chaves vs Sporting Lisbon => Both teams to score
Feirense vs Guimaraes => Guimaraes win
patt0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:42:04 PM

Today I'm going for Pacos Ferreira v Moreirense. Paços is quite far from the team they used to be, but I think they are still capable when playing at home. It should a balanced they, but they are favourite in my opinion, and had a decent chance of winning. I think the odds are good enough for me to risk some coins on this game.

Pacos Ferreira v Moreirense
Pacos Ferreira @ 2.46

marcus1986

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:39:58 PM

I am here again trying my luck with Primeira Liga. Today I've picked the following bets:

Maritimo vs Sporting => Sporting win
Porto vs Rio Ave => Porto win
patt0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:06:22 PM

Today I'm going for Pacos Ferreira v Moreirense. Paços is quite far from the team they used to be, but I think they are still capable when playing at home. It should a balanced they, but they are favourite in my opinion, and had a decent chance of winning. I think the odds are good enough for me to risk some coins on this game.

Pacos Ferreira v Moreirense
Pacos Ferreira @ 2.46

Didn't expect this loss from Paços. They were a little off on that game, and even missed a penalty.
Today I'm going for Arouca v Boavista. Boavista impressed me after scoring 3 goals vs Benfica. That was not an easy thing to do, so I will give them some credit and will bet on them to win this one. It's going to be very hard I know, so I wont bet much. The odds are of course high, so let's see If I get another surprise from them.

Arouca v Boavista
Boavista @ 3.2

marcus1986

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:38:14 PM

I'm really looking forward to trying to pick some winning bets for today Primeira Liga games:

Sporting Lisbon vs Pacos Ferreira => Sporting win
Estoril vs Porto => Porto win
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:47:09 PM

I'm really looking forward to trying to pick some winning bets for today Primeira Liga games:

Sporting Lisbon vs Pacos Ferreira => Sporting win
Estoril vs Porto => Porto win

From some experience here I'm pace only one here just win on porto didn't want to take chances

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: