Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Portuguese League Prediction Thread (Primeira Liga)  (Read 64463 times)
sohcahtoa1199

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:23:57 PM

Boavista nearly lost but they salvaged a point by an 84th minute strike by Mateus. A good prediction for a draw but it was a risky gamble especially as Boavista was playing away because Setbul could have easily won at home had it not been some clear chances they failed to convert.

I completely agree with you, that's why I went for home or draw and under 2.5. I could have lost the under but everything went well on this game, and I manage to win some coins here. No more Portuguese until next Friday, although the big game that everyone wants to see now, is on Sunday, between Sporting and Porto. Hard game to bet on, I want to see how these teams play in Champions League first.
Sporting has never lost at home to Porto as long as I can remember, it's rather Sporting Lisbon who once a while manages to beat Porto at their home stadium. It will be fair to think that Sporting Lisbon is going to win at home on Sunday.q

That might be true, but although Porto got a heavy lost vs Besiktas, and seemed that they were kind of a short team, and the only reason they were winning in the Portuguese League, was because the teams they faced weren't that great, the truth is that after this game vs Monaco, they proved to actually be a solid team, and that game with Besiktas was the exception. Sporting made a decent game vs Barcelona, but right now Porto seems to be the stronger team of the two. I think it will be very hard for Porto to win away vs Sporting, but I don't think they will lose the game.
I go for a draw or away on this one.
Porto is the only Portuguese team to win in the Champions League this week and they did so very comfortably,  most people including myself thought that they were going to lose very heavily against AS Monaco but they proved us all wrong.Porto thus have the momentum at the moment and though Sporting Lisbon lost to Barcelona they did very well and will be geared towards their next game trying to appease their fans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:18:05 PM

Tondela are currently playing GD Chaves and its the 87th minute of playing time at the moment and the score is currently 1-1. Tondela are two men down as they have two of their defenders sent off during the game. A draw at the moment will be very welcomed but i don't think it's going to stay the same with the immense pressure from Chaves on them.
marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:47:55 PM

I'm looking forward to try to pick winning bets for Primeira Liga games today:

Rio Ave vs Vitoria Setubal => Total under 2.5 goals
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:32:41 PM

I'm looking forward to try to pick winning bets for Primeira Liga games today:

Rio Ave vs Vitoria Setubal => Total under 2.5 goals

I would say that's a risky pick, but maybe it ill work because Setubal is not scoring to many goals when playing away at the moment. On the other hand Rio Ave is quite strong at home, and they only lost vs Porto this season, and even on that game they manage to score a goal, and Porto has the best defense in the Portuguese league right now. This means Rio Ave has a quite decent attack so I don't know if Setubal will be able to handle them.

I think I will just go for a win for Rio Ave.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:50:35 PM

Moreirense definitely deserved at least a point today in their game against Paços de Ferreira today, they completely dominated the game today and should have ultimately won or at least drawn the game. They had more shots on goals than Paços de Ferreira but i guess that their strikers were not clinical enough to score the goals that they really needed.They will sit at the bottom of the league for another week or so.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
yoseph

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:41:24 PM

Rio Ave vs Vitória Setúbal
Rio Ave actually started the season very well with three straight wins and they were even able to draw against Benfica in their fourth, they went on to lose their subsequent two games and draw the rest one they played.Vitoria Setubal on the other hand has won just  single game all season with four draws making a total of seven points this season. I will be going for Rio Ave scoring first today.
patt0 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:11:45 PM

Rio Ave vs Vitória Setúbal
Rio Ave actually started the season very well with three straight wins and they were even able to draw against Benfica in their fourth, they went on to lose their subsequent two games and draw the rest one they played.Vitoria Setubal on the other hand has won just  single game all season with four draws making a total of seven points this season. I will be going for Rio Ave scoring first today.

I'm with you on this one, and my bet also goes for Rio Ave. I think I'm more confidant than you though, because although it's true what you said, about the three wins and the draw vs Benfica, I don't really think they decreased their form a lot. If we consider just the home games, they have one draw vs Benfica, a loss vs Porto, and the rest are wins. I think they won't lose this one.

joebrook

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:59:04 AM

Sporting CP vs FC Porto
This is undoubtedly the biggest game in Portuguese league football, And these are the statistics between them, This is the 226th game between the two sides,In the previous 225 games between the two sides, They have all won 81 games a side and have drawn 63 games.In 106 games played at Sporting Stadium,They have won 56 games and Porto has won 20 games whiles the remaining 30 ended in a draw. Porto haven't won at the Sporting home stadium since October 2008. With Sporting playing very well recently i am going to give them a win today or it might end in a draw. Can't see Porto winning today.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
yoseph

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:58:04 PM

After losing their second league game of the season against Belenenses , Maritimo went on a four game winning spree which was eventually ended by Vitoria Guimaraes just last week in a 2-1 scoreline, A single point separates Maritimo and Benfica who have won five games lost one and drawn the other game. Head to head stats shows that Benfica always scores first so i will be taking that bet today.
Bolt Brownie

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:29:57 PM

Sporting CP vs FC Porto
This is undoubtedly the biggest game in Portuguese league football, And these are the statistics between them, This is the 226th game between the two sides,In the previous 225 games between the two sides, They have all won 81 games a side and have drawn 63 games.In 106 games played at Sporting Stadium,They have won 56 games and Porto has won 20 games whiles the remaining 30 ended in a draw. Porto haven't won at the Sporting home stadium since October 2008. With Sporting playing very well recently i am going to give them a win today or it might end in a draw. Can't see Porto winning today.

Giving a straight win to Sporting might be a risky bet given both teams current form. Yes Sporting played well vs Barcelona, but so did Porto vs Monaco. They are both solid teams, and on a game like this the slightest mistake will give the advantage to the other team. Porto is playing away, but Sporting has the pressure, because they are two points behind them. A draw for Porto is good enough here, since they would maintain the lead. Of course Porto will not play for the draw, but this season they are more of a fast and direct soccer, so this will be their type of match.
I really don't see Porto losing there, and they might take advantage of the pressure felt from Sporting (both for playing home and being two points behind). I will go for the draw or away bet on this one.
Bolt Brownie

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:52:18 PM

Going for another bet on the Portuguese league. This time I will make a parlay with Sporting and Benfica. I know that betting on Benfica at the current moment is risky, because they really seem to be on a crisis and are having really bad results when playing away, but their defense seems to be better, at least from what I saw on their game vs Man. United. They lost only by one goal, and it as a big mistake from their goalkeeper.

They can't really lose points in the Portuguese league, so if they defend well again Aves shouldn't score, and they will probably win this one.
As for Sporting, they did a fine game vs Juventus, and need to get back to winnings since Porto already won their game, and have extended their lead to 5 points. Chaves are quite a hard team to beat, but they are not doing as well this season, as they did on the last one.

Given all this, I will risk a parlay on these two teams, betting on straight wins for them.
yoseph

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:18:29 PM

Two penalties which were both converted by Jonas and a third goal from Haris Seferovich was all that Benfica needed to secure an away victory against Deportivo Aves, everyone including the players of Aves knew without doubt that defeat was inevitable in this game.
patt0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:57:21 PM

Two penalties which were both converted by Jonas and a third goal from Haris Seferovich was all that Benfica needed to secure an away victory against Deportivo Aves, everyone including the players of Aves knew without doubt that defeat was inevitable in this game.

Yes their win came with no surprise I guess. Aves is having a really hard start this season with just one victory in 9 games. Benfica was having some hard time on away games, but Aves was no match for them. I'm surprised with the outstanding victory from both Porto and now Sporting. They seem quite strong this season on the Portuguese league.

joebrook

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:23:35 PM

A hattrick for Bas Dost and a brace for Marcos Acuna was all that Sporting Lisbon needed to get a 5-1 victory over GD Chaves who scored in second minute of injury time to get a consolation goal. This win put's Sporting Lisbon in second place with two points separating them and Porto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:00:00 AM

A hattrick for Bas Dost and a brace for Marcos Acuna was all that Sporting Lisbon needed to get a 5-1 victory over GD Chaves who scored in second minute of injury time to get a consolation goal. This win put's Sporting Lisbon in second place with two points separating them and Porto.

Yes it was way too one sided match for me, Sporting played it all and ended up with a cricket score line. I think it's still early days and all the teams have all to play for before the end of the season.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:23:03 AM

Yes their win came with no surprise I guess. Aves is having a really hard start this season with just one victory in 9 games. Benfica was having some hard time on away games, but Aves was no match for them. I'm surprised with the outstanding victory from both Porto and now Sporting. They seem quite strong this season on the Portuguese league.

Yes the competition looks like it's going to be between Porto and Sporting. Maybe Benfica will also join the competition later on as they still have everything to play for because they have played just nine games each.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:27:39 AM

Yes the competition looks like it's going to be between Porto and Sporting. Maybe Benfica will also join the competition later on as they still have everything to play for because they have played just nine games each.

Benfica is only in a difficult period, a tough time that all clubs will ever or will experience it. I'm sure Benfica will continue to chase and make Porto and Sporting uncomfortable to be on top. Benfica are still one of the best in Portugal, their squad is still the most complete in all lines to date.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:51:15 PM

Moreirense  vs Sporting Braga
In sixteen games between the two sides, Sporting Braga has won seven games whiles Moreirense has won just three games. They have played six draws between them so far, Braga has won their last three games whiles Moreirense are without a win in their last three games. I am predicting goals over 2.5 in this game.

patt0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:27:39 PM

In sixteen games between the two sides, Sporting Braga has won seven games whiles Moreirense has won just three games. They have played six draws between them so far, Braga has won their last three games whiles Moreirense are without a win in their last three games. I am predicting goals over 2.5 in this game.

I tried to watch the game, but I got bored. It's hard to score when there is just when team trying to do so. Moreirense  clearly wanted just the draw, and did everything they could to get it. It's quite sad to see that, when a team is playing a home, but they are not very strong and just wanted to gain some precious points to survive on the league.

I'm quite surprised with the game between Guimarães and Portimonense. Guimarães is losing at home, and although they are not doing that well  this season, they are normally a very strong team at their stadium. I would really like to put some coins on the home or draw, since there is still a lot of time to play, but I guess it's to risky now.

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:32:49 PM

I tried to watch the game, but I got bored. It's hard to score when there is just when team trying to do so. Moreirense  clearly wanted just the draw, and did everything they could to get it. It's quite sad to see that, when a team is playing a home, but they are not very strong and just wanted to gain some precious points to survive on the league.

I'm quite surprised with the game between Guimarães and Portimonense. Guimarães is losing at home, and although they are not doing that well  this season, they are normally a very strong team at their stadium. I would really like to put some coins on the home or draw, since there is still a lot of time to play, but I guess it's to risky now.

The best games were played over the weekend with respect to the Portuguese league and so i didn't pay much attention to this game but even though i expected it to be boring too Braga managed to win all the three points with their solo goal and it puts them fourth place on the league log.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: