June 24, 2024, 07:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do You Ever Think Of Getting Passive Income Ref Comission
BTC,LTC,DSH,DOGE - 1 (50%)
Get Your Faucet Rotator Today - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 1

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Digital | ORDER YOUR FAUCET ROTATOR NOW | Goods  (Read 451 times)
DIGITAL GOODS (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:08:40 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 05:38:27 PM by DIGITAL GOODS

Welcome To BTC Rotator

Order Your Own Faucet Rotator Now And Earn 0.1 BTC or even more in one day from passive income ! Stop clicking to Faucets. Earn money from referral commissions. Create your rotator that makes money when you sleep. ORDER YOUR FAUCET ROTATOR  AND YOU CAN    GET 100 PERCENT COMISSION FROM REFERRALS !

Example

You click on faucet with 50 referral commission to get 0.00001 BTC. When you have faucet rotator and 2 people will come to your faucet rotator, you will get the same amount of BTC, because you will get 50 percent from every 0.00001. Imagine only 100 people coming to your faucet rotator. You can get 0.0005 BTC just from one faucet and one people request. From my experience people make around 10 requests from one faucet daily, so you can have 0.005 daily just from one faucet from commissions. Amount of faucets in rotator is not limited. So if you add 20 faucets, you can earn 0.005 x 20 = 0.1 BTC DAILY. The key is advertising your faucet rotator to the right audience you will earn
massive ref payout each day.

Price: 0.005  BTC    +100 Unique Visitors To Your Rotator.

I Also Make DSH,LTC&DOGE Rotator.

Rotators Created By Me:| http://topbitcoinfaucet.yolasite.com/ |  BTC: BTC Rotator

You Can Also Pick A Rotator Design You Need And PM It To Me.

Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:34:45 AM

Why are you selling the faucet rotator script for so low when you can make 0.1 btc per day from it?
DIGITAL GOODS (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:10:44 PM

Why are you selling the faucet rotator script for so low when you can make 0.1 btc per day from it?
Its Because of the holiday. Cheesy
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:24:39 PM

Are you going to install the rotator script to my hosting account too? Where does the 1000 visitors come from and how do they help me?!
You claim you make 0.1 btc a day - proof it. Why do you sell the script and get more concurrence instead of making that much money yourself?

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
DIGITAL GOODS (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:34:12 PM

Are you going to install the rotator script to my hosting account too? Where does the 1000 visitors come from and how do they help me?!
You claim you make 0.1 btc a day - proof it. Why do you sell the script and get more concurrence instead of making that much money yourself?
Proof Visit my faucet box:https://faucetbox.com/en/check/1AMkLWwXDFv8D691k56gnLNTCH9LvHRtWE

The 1000 visitor is just a boost when you order your rotator. Smiley
DIGITAL GOODS (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:51:24 PM

Price Drop Only Today.
DIGITAL GOODS (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:06:39 PM

BTC Rotators On Sale Get Yours now. Smiley
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:32:36 PM

Your rotator script is very basic and your prices overpriced. Such simple scripts can also be found for free on some sites if we search seriously
And about creating a passive income with it then it depends on us how much we advertise it and how unique the script is and its UI is which isn't found in your script
So better improve your script to go easily for 0.1 btc or reduce prices.
And your second link http://dash2.cu.ma/ isn't working  Tongue
DIGITAL GOODS (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:52:51 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 05:37:47 PM by DIGITAL GOODS

Your rotator script is very basic and your prices overpriced. Such simple scripts can also be found for free on some sites if we search seriously
And about creating a passive income with it then it depends on us how much we advertise it and how unique the script is and its UI is which isn't found in your script
So better improve your script to go easily for 0.1 btc or reduce prices.
And your second link http://dash2.cu.ma/ isn't working  Tongue
Sorry I was Rebuilding A new BTC Rotator Check It Out:BTC Rotator
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: