Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wanna rent 2 sign slots  (Read 731 times)
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:15:41 AM

i am wishing for a sign because i have no sale on my stuff for reselling.

this signature is voluntary, @15% net profit from that will be shared to users contributed (not guaranteed, reward could be large or small).

only senior member plus for now, to get reward from my profit, you must:
at least 100 posts weekly with 50+ characters each post.
no negative trust unless it is not a big deal.
no local thread.

example: if i have a net profit of BTC .5 and 2 users contributed, each gains .075

more information avaliable shortly.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:01:02 AM

this signature is voluntary, @15% net profit from that will be shared to users contributed (not guaranteed, reward could be large or small).

no local thread.

example: if i have a net profit of BTC .5 and 2 users contributed, each gains .075

What does it mean ? No guarantee ? How can a member rent you his signature space , if you can't provide a guarantee of payments for signature rental.

If you can make a upfront payment or escrow , then I may be interested to rent my signature space . Let me know.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:08:15 AM

no local thread.

What does it mean ? No guarantee ? How can a member rent you his signature space , if you can't provide a guarantee of payments for signature rental.

If you can make a upfront payment or escrow , then I may be interested to rent my signature space . Let me know.

i mean if i gained a profit from one business, then i will share the 15% profit for that, because the probability of getting customers to purchase is low that i cannot sure i can gain profit after paying you for sign, i am lazy to check if they are cheating as well.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 03:10:30 AM

I think what he meant by not guaranteed is about the value of payment/reward that you will receive. He stated that you will receive big reward or even as small as dust, depends on his net profit.

Life sucks.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:11:26 AM

no local thread.

i mean if i gained a profit from one business, then i will share the 15% profit for that, because the probability of getting customers to purchase is low that i cannot sure i can gain profit after paying you for sign, i am lazy to check if they are cheating as well.

Sent you a pm along with my Skype id. Please add me , I have a deal for you.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 07:25:54 AM

Can you offer some sort of minimum pay a week? Is there a rank that you are particularly interested in hiring? Please PM me your average profit a week, and the signature code, and I'll consider. Is the site you are advertising "lottery248"?

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:22:57 AM

Is like he is talking about affiliate program for his product whereby people get paid only when he make a sale.

lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:24:29 AM

Is like he is talking about affiliate program for his product whereby people get paid only when he make a sale.
yes, i have no desire ability for now. Sad

KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:04:30 PM

A not guaranteed 0.075 btc for 100 posts a week from a senior member is too little. You should at least give a minimum amount of payout.
You are getting 85% just for providing the signature code and do nothing while others post a minimum of 100posts a week to only get 15%?!
Nice offer...

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
SwingFirst

Activity: 678
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:40:15 AM

How can we know that you're being completely honest with how much you manage to sell?
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:51:30 AM

How can we know that you're being completely honest with how much you manage to sell?
After reading this thread I see that there is no guarantee at all. You may or may not earn anything. Op's offer has not limits or minimum payment. So you will be promoting his service for free in the worst case.
Or he can earn something and still won't pay you your share of profit. If you want guaranteed payment you will better join standard Signature Campaign.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:26:20 AM

A not guaranteed 0.075 btc for 100 posts a week from a senior member is too little. You should at least give a minimum amount of payout.
You are getting 85% just for providing the signature code and do nothing while others post a minimum of 100posts a week to only get 15%?!
Nice offer...
totally variable, the payout is not for me to decide.

Nextgen

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:35:18 AM

Nice offer...
what forces you to pay people even if you get profit's from their hard work ? you can just say that there was no sale etcc.. and there could be no justification from your side as you already have a neg-rep.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:38:27 AM

Nice offer...
what forces you to pay people even if you get profit's from their hard work ? you can just say that there was no sale etcc.. and there could be no justification from your side as you already have a neg-rep.
i will get my bitcoin to pay campaign later.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: