Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:21:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS][Steam] Account 111 games, check inside for more information.  (Read 7484 times)
HardForkComing (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 05:38:46 PM

Bump!
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:12:28 PM

Bump!
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:55:35 PM

I thought selling and the resale of accounts was against Steam's Terms of Service?  Huh

Anyway, is there a way you'd let me buy not the whole account, but simply your tf2 inventory, or some other inventory? I'm not interested in your account, nor the games, just the items you hold.

Thanks and merry christmas,
Sir_Lagsalot
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:48:31 PM

I thought selling and the resale of accounts was against Steam's Terms of Service?  Huh

Anyway, is there a way you'd let me buy not the whole account, but simply your tf2 inventory, or some other inventory? I'm not interested in your account, nor the games, just the items you hold.

Thanks and merry christmas,
Sir_Lagsalot
I have no clue if that's possible. I'm not familiar with Steam tbh.

Yeah, obviously, it's against their rules to sell your account.
Also, buying items out of their market is illegal too.
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:02:54 AM

Like I mentioned in the OP, I don't care if I sell it now or in 2 years Smiley
I'll be adding games and increase price. If anyone is interested to buy the account, he will.

Regards
If you are not interested in games then dont add new games.your account will not go for sale more then 30$ . With the games getting old and people can buy most games for cheap from steam or other third party vendors. So my suggestion is just sell it for whatever proce you can or you will be greatly disappointed.
lovevps1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:07:43 AM

Don't bUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER .. THIS IS 1000% FUCKING SCAMMER... I HAVE PROOF ON MESSAGES..

PLEASE PM ME I WILL SHOW YOU PROOF HE IS SCAMMER

SCAMMER
lovevps1

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:09:36 AM

Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:21:32 AM

Don't bUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER .. THIS IS 1000% FUCKING SCAMMER... I HAVE PROOF ON MESSAGES..

SCAMMER
Please, don't make people's life hard and ask them to PM you. Simply post those PMs here.

Are you sweating?
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:32:06 AM

SCAMMER
Please, don't make people's life hard and ask them to PM you. Simply post those PMs here.

Are you sweating?
I agree .if you have something against the user .you should post it here.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:33:25 AM

SCAMMER

Are you sweating?
I agree .if you have something against the user .you should post it here.
It's a guy I doxxed. He's just butthurt. I've done nothing wrong Smiley

I know more than 5 alt accounts of his.
JaffeJoe

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:53:37 AM

SCAMMER

You scammed me for two netflix codes that I purchased. You have some nerve calling someone a scammer. I pm'ed you and said that the 2 codes didnt work, and you havent responded, but are online making posts.
lovevps1

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:58:57 AM

SCAMMER

You scammed me for two netflix codes that I purchased. You have some nerve calling someone a scammer. I pm'ed you and said that the 2 codes didnt work, and you havent responded, but are online making posts.

You are another Account of HardForkComing .. lol

HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:06:35 AM

SCAMMER

You serious? I don't even sell netflix codes lol.

Show the PMs or stop spamming my thread with lies, for fuck sake.

SCAMMER

What?
JaffeJoe

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:46:58 AM

SCAMMER

You are not too bright. I have all of our pm exchanges that I am gladly going to had over to the Moderators. And I have the bitcoin transaction from me to you, showing that I actually paid you. I hate freaking lowlife scammers. You are that broke that you needed my $18 that badly?
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:49:29 AM

SCAMMER

You are not too bright. I have all of our pm exchanges that I am gladly going to had over to the Moderators. And I have the bitcoin transaction from me to you, showing that I actually paid you. I hate freaking lowlife scammers. You are that broke that you needed my $18 that badly?
Wait, just got it. Been drinking a bit and got confused.

You're actually talking about the other guy LOL. Make a thread in accusations. He'll get negative trust if you show proof, but it wont mean anything, since he has a shitty account.

If you need netflix accounts, PM me, I have some, but I don't sell them in here.
JaffeJoe

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:54:32 AM

SCAMMER

Wait, just got it. Been drinking a bit and got confused.

You're actually talking about the other guy LOL. Make a thread in accusations. He'll get negative trust if you show proof, but it wont mean anything, since he has a shitty account.

If you need netflix accounts, PM me, I have some, but I don't sell them in here.

Ok, thanks. Going to do that in the morning.

Im good on netflix accts. He was "selling" codes, which Id rather use over accts so I dont have to bother for a year and can save favorites, etc without worrying about being "noticed"..

Should have used escrow.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:17:19 PM

SCAMMER

You are lucky you even got something that didn't work from lovevps1.  I paid scammer lovevps1 and got nothing.  I have been around here for many months and have been scammed a few times which is part of "the life" around here  but lovevps1 is absolutely the most blatant lowest thief I have dealt with here or anywhere else. Fortunately he can't lock this thread to prevent any posts about himself like he does his own threads.  My bad for not using escrow.  Win some, lose some. 
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:19:05 PM

SCAMMER

You are lucky you even got something that didn't work from lovevps1.  I paid scammer lovevps1 and got nothing.  I have been around here for many months and have been scammed a few times which is part of "the life" around here  but lovevps1 is absolutely the most blatant lowest thief I have dealt with here or anywhere else. Fortunately he can't lock this thread to prevent any posts about himself like he does his own threads.  My bad for not using escrow.  Win some, lose some. 
You guys should use escrows if the user is a newbie. Especially selling digital stuff, like netflix codes or some other "promo" codes.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 07:18:36 AM

Bump
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:22:43 AM

Bump