Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone - (BST) - $ STORE $ - USE YOUR BST TO PURCHASE DIAMONDS/GEMS/GOLD/ETC  (Read 7575 times)
bensam12345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:07:18 AM

I have a few thousand and with the market up I can almost afford the Avalon 6, come on BST.  If not I will settle for one of those kilo bars of silver.  Let me know when they are for sale and I will most certainly pick up one.  I love to gamble but in this case I want to cash out some winnings for precious metals and gamble the rest.  HEHE
FifaCoinsSupplier

Activity: 221

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 03:08:44 AM

Can anyone provide info on the msrp of the Avalon? I'm trying to get into mining and nuying it from here would be nice. If not its the kilo bar for me

Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:53:20 AM

Can anyone provide info on the msrp of the Avalon? I'm trying to get into mining and nuying it from here would be nice. If not its the kilo bar for me

An avalon 6 goes for 1550 to 1700 usd so at the current bid price of BST thats about 6k bst
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 04:19:02 AM

An avalon 6 goes for 1550 to 1700 usd so at the current bid price of BST thats about 6k bst

wonder from where shipping will be for store items including ASICS and GEMS

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 05:02:57 AM

huh? what do merchants do with BTC?

I dont see your point?

Basically, the main developer of this coin was involved with XPY. It appear the main developer was a big investor in that coin. I believe the main developer was going to develop some kind of store that accepted XPY. This fell through since the situation with XPY kept getting worse. Now suchmoon has made it his duty to warn the community that we cannot trust anyone involved in XPY. This includes the investors who lost their ass and tried in vain to save their investment.
Quite frankly, I do not see why they have to keep pestering the former cheerleaders of XPY and subject them to ridicule. I take this personally since I also invested in XPY. I was a noob and it was the first new altcoin launch that I ever was involved in. I got suckered into getting one of their hashstakers for $99.00. Should have just stuck to selling off what I mined and been done with it. Lesson learned.

You brought up XPY here, not me. But if you want to go that route - read up on what happened with the ONLY tangible product GAW ever sold for XPY (Coinstand doesn't count). It looks like you flunked that lesson thoroughly. Troll harder and make more shit up about me and my motives because this one isn't cutting it.

The question is very simple and very relevant to every BST bagholder. Let me spell it out for you - unless there is some black magic that I'm not aware of (thus the question) merchants will dump BST and the 3 Avalon miners won't make it up in buy support. So is there going to be enough buy support from the influx of new bagholders to keep it afloat?

And that's assuming everything will actually happen as prescribed, which is a huge leap of faith in itself.
bensam12345

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:03:50 AM

OP:
Please put me down for the Avalon 6 (if I can afford it), if not can I be first on the list for the 1 kilo silver bar?
buenas noches everyone
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:26:48 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 06:48:49 AM by bones261

huh? what do merchants do with BTC?

I dont see your point?

Basically, the main developer of this coin was involved with XPY. It appear the main developer was a big investor in that coin. I believe the main developer was going to develop some kind of store that accepted XPY. This fell through since the situation with XPY kept getting worse. Now suchmoon has made it his duty to warn the community that we cannot trust anyone involved in XPY. This includes the investors who lost their ass and tried in vain to save their investment.
Quite frankly, I do not see why they have to keep pestering the former cheerleaders of XPY and subject them to ridicule. I take this personally since I also invested in XPY. I was a noob and it was the first new altcoin launch that I ever was involved in. I got suckered into getting one of their hashstakers for $99.00. Should have just stuck to selling off what I mined and been done with it. Lesson learned.

You brought up XPY here, not me. But if you want to go that route - read up on what happened with the ONLY tangible product GAW ever sold for XPY (Coinstand doesn't count). It looks like you flunked that lesson thoroughly. Troll harder and make more shit up about me and my motives because this one isn't cutting it.

The question is very simple and very relevant to every BST bagholder. Let me spell it out for you - unless there is some black magic that I'm not aware of (thus the question) merchants will dump BST and the 3 Avalon miners won't make it up in buy support. So is there going to be enough buy support from the influx of new bagholders to keep it afloat?

And that's assuming everything will actually happen as prescribed, which is a huge leap of faith in itself.

Is this the offering you are talking about?
January 2015. A new feature called Payflash was released to Paybase. I allowed to buy Gyft gift cards for major retailers using XPY. Shortly after the release the price of XPY on Paybase crashed as low as $0.01. This may have been caused by Payflash selling XPY for BTC pay Gyft, and a combination of other issues. Full official explanation has not been released yet and GAW CEO has cancelled his appearance in TNABC as a result of the issue.
Wasn't even aware of that program until today.  I see your point!  Moving on with my booty.
Thanks, BitStone community. Keep the faith and hope this goes to the moon, as in Pluto's moon Charon!
P.S. I may be crying in the future when and if this takes off. I'll make sure to use the BTC that I earned from this to buy one of those silver coins promised. I'll keep it under my pillow to console me for missing out on the real payout. Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9_0schMHs

BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 09:02:22 AM

I have a few thousand and with the market up I can almost afford the Avalon 6, come on BST.  If not I will settle for one of those kilo bars of silver.  Let me know when they are for sale and I will most certainly pick up one.  I love to gamble but in this case I want to cash out some winnings for precious metals and gamble the rest.  HEHE

I can offer a Avalon 6 at a unheard of price.

Hows $1400 in BST sound?

I will ship it and ask that you upload pictures of you receiving your package.

Please send $1400 in BST to this address : BRfvg35AhggNMXJ9kECRVQSpturfhuyvQh if you are interested in purchasing.

At that time I will need you to send me your address and name that I address the package to in a PM.

Let me know what you think about this process.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

c0ffer

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Gems:Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 07:27:21 PM

Do I understand correctly that these items are only available to purchase here in this thread?

CryptoCurrency for Gemstones ... Website | Main Thread  -  c0c0 Trading on YoBit
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 08:42:15 PM

Do I understand correctly that these items are only available to purchase here in this thread?

Some items are listed elsewhere as our vendor has multiple sales portals - online and store front.

We are currently working on our BitStone Official Website which will have a BST payment processor via CoinPayments.net plugins.

The items shown here along with other items yet to be showcased will be available for purchase on the official BitStone Website.

This thread is simply just here to allow the community to see that the operation is legit, and when orders are placed...customers receive their goods.

Figured it would be best to build customer confidence with a community store thread first, as we all know a crypto currency relies on a strong community.

There is a lot of interest with the miners, and I'm currently working with a buyer for one of the Avalon's.

Any other questions, comments, or concerns...please voice them here.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:58:35 PM

I want to buy a miner. I have $1400 in BST. PM me.

c0ffer

Activity: 672

Gems:Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 09:40:37 PM

Some items are listed elsewhere as our vendor has multiple sales portals - online and store front.

We are currently working on our BitStone Official Website which will have a BST payment processor via CoinPayments.net plugins.

The items shown here along with other items yet to be showcased will be available for purchase on the official BitStone Website.

This thread is simply just here to allow the community to see that the operation is legit, and when orders are placed...customers receive their goods.

Figured it would be best to build customer confidence with a community store thread first, as we all know a crypto currency relies on a strong community.

There is a lot of interest with the miners, and I'm currently working with a buyer for one of the Avalon's.

Any other questions, comments, or concerns...please voice them here.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Thank you for clarifying and glad to hear. Looking forward to seeing more Smiley

CryptoCurrency for Gemstones ... Website | Main Thread  -  c0c0 Trading on YoBit
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 05:54:49 AM

Hello,

ZoomHash currently is selling the Avalons for $1450.00 USD and shipping is about $40, so all in all about $1490 is what you would pay on Zoomhash.

We would be willing to ship you a brand new Avalon 6 for $1400 in BitStone.

That would equate to about 3700 BST at current prices.

Escrow can be used if you'd prefer.

Let me know if this sounds good to you.

Thanks,

BitStone

Zoomhash_michael

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:33:01 PM

Hi!

Sent you a better offer please check your inbox.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2737
Merit: 1181

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:01:00 PM

whats a better offer?

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 05:02:17 PM

Hi!

I can beat ZoomHash's offer.

Grin

screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:32:27 AM

Hi!

What is your better offer? I think bst guys have a right to match it. They are allowing people to enter a raffle for 100 bst. about .01 btc per ticket. Can you beat that?
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 02:38:58 AM

Hi!

What is your better offer? I think bst guys have a right to match it. They are allowing people to enter a raffle for 100 bst. about .01 btc per ticket. Can you beat that?

Do you even realize how many BST some people (likely the dev team) are holding that can dilute your ticket to nothing?

Also, it's around .1 BTC / ticket.

screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:41:00 AM

Hi!

Do you even realize how many BST some people (likely the dev team) are holding that can dilute your ticket to nothing?

I think all of what you are saying is potentially true, but there is still a possibility for me to win. I like the odds. I might be .1 btc, but I mined those 100-300 I'm using for less than that. Its worth it to me.
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 03:11:05 AM

Hi!

Please be fair to other members and try to refrain from discouraging members to enter the raffle.

That can be seen as manipulative to better the chance of your potential raffle being the one picked.

I understand you may have some skepticism and don't have faith in this, but that's not fair to discredit us before the opportunity to prove our selves has presented itself.

I encourage you to enter with 1 ticket as the winner could very well be you.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: