Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 50% Off WholeFoods Market gift card  (Read 728 times)
MrBossMan (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:34:15 AM

Hi!  I'm offering 50% off WholeFoods market egift. Basically, its a gift card sent through electronically. You pay only 50% of what how much you want. I send you the codes to your inbox on here. You can go on your phone to "buyatab" and register it free and fast. Then you enter in the codes I sent to and it will display a bar code on your phone. Go to any wholefood market and pay using your phone. They'll scan your phone at the register and automatically pays for your grocery just by using your phone.

You will receive code within 48hrs of your purchase but most likely within 12 hers. You will have only one week to use it. I have a lot that expired after 3 months but to be safe use it before 7 days. I only accept bitcoins and minimum is $50 bit coin which will earn you $100 wholefood egift. $100 bitcoins earn you $200 egift and so on.

I will sell other stuff later on here. I will not be offering freebie or give you the egift before purchasing first. I understand that I'm new but eventually someone will buy and leave a good feedback for me. Thanks!
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:44:10 AM

Almost certainly ordered with stolen credit/debit cards because criminals can afford to sell at "a loss" since it's not their own money.

its funny to me how they think people are that easily fooled
MrBossMan (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:36:00 AM

Why guy said I was trying to fool y'all or anyone? I simply stated on my post you got 7 days to use it. I never once mentioned the gift card will last forever lol I'm honest and upfront. You save a lot of money on grocery.
MrBossMan (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:10:49 AM

Bump!
btckold24

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:10:31 AM

If this was a 100$ gift card I would pay 50$ but this is alot of jumping through hoops

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
MrBossMan (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:22:57 AM

If this was a 100$ gift card I would from but this is alot of jumping through hoops

After you create an account only takes 1 minute. All it ask is what's email, password, username. then you can keep buying from me. After you pay I'll give you the serial number you enter it to your phone and it will automatically add it and show you balance right then and there. The best part is when you buy grocery at the store it deducts automatically and shows you current balance on a physical gift card you can't see how much you currently have.

I just need one person to buy so y'all can see I'm legit. Who doesn't need 50% off grocery?
nitrodancer

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:18:01 PM

Can't vouch for OP but I can confirm that his steps are accurate on how to redeem the egift.
Celroc Amaul

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:55:45 AM

Why guy said I was trying to fool y'all or anyone? I simply stated on my post you got 7 days to use it. I never once mentioned the gift card will last forever lol I'm honest and upfront. You save a lot of money on grocery.

Out of curiosity, why only 7 days?  Do the codes have an expiration date?
MrBossMan (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:06:10 AM

I say 7 days to be safe but still got a few I spent with little change in it from 2 months ago so it can last a long time but to be safe I only guarantee 7 days.
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:44:47 AM

Nice, Is this available in Asian Countries ??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: