Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What things you want to Buy or Sell for Bitcoin ? but you can't!  (Read 1966 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:46:41 AM

Buying food, it seems that easy but in my local region there is no one merchant accepting bitcoin for right now..

I can buy food online for bitcoins so thats fine for me. Also you could use a BTC-debit card to use at any local store.

Personally its things online that only take mastercard or paypal funds. I would love it if Steam could accept BTC directly.

g2a accept bitcoin, and they have basically any steam game, minus maybe the last one released, they also have origin, gog and desura game
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:55:51 AM

I don't have any idea about buying/selling anything on bitcoin. But i want to pay my daily transport fees of Rs.10 which is nearly equals to 4k sat.
I cannot do this.
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:16:17 PM

My favorite bar did not accept Bitcoin, until I got some friends together to "lobby" for Bitcoin acceptance. They had
to bend under severe pressure from us for weeks.  Roll Eyes If there is a service or a merchant that does not accept bitcoin, you must get people in your meetups to phone them and harass them until they accept it.

They will not do it on their own. I wanted to buy my favorite draft beer with bitcoin and I forced for it.
Haha,good story mate, and I would like to imitate what you're already did,but unfortunately its hard in my local region since they no dot know what bitcoin is..
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 12:44:10 AM

What things including digital goods or physical goods you want to Buy or Sell for Bitcoin but you can't do it. Share those digital goods or physical goods below!
simple,i wish i can buy food on side of london street,and after that i can buy some shirt,and i cant do it now.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:54:45 AM

What things including digital goods or physical goods you want to Buy or Sell for Bitcoin but you can't do it. Share those digital goods or physical goods below!
simple,i wish i can buy food on side of london street,and after that i can buy some shirt,and i cant do it now.
What country do you live? Same here, I hope soon my country adopting bitcoin then will much merchants accepting bitcoin then I could used my bitcoin..
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:55:31 AM

I don't have any idea about buying/selling anything on bitcoin. But i want to pay my daily transport fees of Rs.10 which is nearly equals to 4k sat.
I cannot do this.

I think you're from India. Bitcoins still not so popular in india so to meet your requirement it may take quite long time.

As of now we can buy most of the electronics items we can buy in europe and USA but still in it is not possible in Asia. As of now in asia only we can use bitcoins for trading and gambling.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:35:49 PM

i would want to pay my gas with bitcoin which isn't possible at this point. i also would like to pay with bitcoin if i am looking to buy jeans or a jacket. i can already buy groceries with bitcoin here in the netherlands, so that is great for me   Grin
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:16:22 PM

Anything in my town nobody accepts and most of the time they ask what is that.

We know that feeling lolgato, but instead of that you can order a bitcoin debit card and use it as a regular card and you will be able anything like a normal credit card.
Sure, in my town there is no merchant who has a clue about BTC, but with my BTC debit card I can buy anything I want if my BTC wallet has enough funds Smiley
Ideally it would be the best if I could pay with my phone via NFC directly from my wallet. To be more realistic, I think it will take time to get the merchants to accept direct payment with BTC in the future.
harry217

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:25:51 PM

There is lot of good stuff available in the openbazaar market. There are nice hand warmers available with built in battery bank. Those can also be Christmas gifts.  https://duosear.ch/f90972cd3481eff542806f970ba5adb893c307b7/listing/5d419b93a373e4dacb93b2699217d79ed647300a

Selling some other electronics stuff here:
https://duosear.ch/?q=yorkton%20imports

Good to see the market populating with new cool stuff.
My Store URL: ob://f90972cd3481eff542806f970ba5adb893c307b7/store
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:27:44 AM

I will look for bitcoin in campaign, giveaway, or faucet click by click, it can be a bit, but from little it can be a lot of it my motivation.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:36:31 AM

I want to buy goods and services at local shops but I can't.
onyok

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:38:45 PM

For me i want to buy a house, gadgets, and motorcycle for my bitcoin. But i cant be assure that i can do that. So i wish after a few years in my staying or earning money with bitcoin i can afford that things.

Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:06:54 PM

For me i want to buy a house, gadgets, and motorcycle for my bitcoin. But i cant be assure that i can do that. So i wish after a few years in my staying or earning money with bitcoin i can afford that things.

You can even your just starting now ,just continue to do activities here, have some investment and masters trading by 1 to 2 years of holding on your earning you'll be able to buy those.

daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:32:50 PM

There is lot of good stuff available in the openbazaar market. There are nice hand warmers available with built in battery bank. Those can also be Christmas gifts.  https://duosear.ch/f90972cd3481eff542806f970ba5adb893c307b7/listing/5d419b93a373e4dacb93b2699217d79ed647300a

Selling some other electronics stuff here:
https://duosear.ch/?q=yorkton%20imports

Good to see the market populating with new cool stuff.
My Store URL: ob://f90972cd3481eff542806f970ba5adb893c307b7/store

WOW what a thread to raise from the depths of the dead posts here.

If you haven't bothered to look back at the OP and previous pages... consider this is now a 2 year old thread... look at the things people asked to be able to buy even 2 years ago!

GAS - Still not great... SHEETZ is on Gyft so I know that works! Can "overpay" to clear a card and get cash back lol!
AMAZON - Gyft ezmode
GROCERIES - Gyft for Target and sometimes Groupons
ISP/UTILITIES - BILLPAYFORCOINS.COM has a lot of payees signed up... my power company is on the list now YAY!
BEER/FOOD - Gyft is awesome! Haven't paid with BTC directly yet but soon!
GAMES - Bought Steam $$$s through Bitpay today. Also lots of Humble Bundles and Blizz Credit (sell BTC to PayPal)
ELECTRONICS - Gyft to Amazon or Best Buy, BTC to PayPal for Newegg and eBay
WEB HOSTING - Been done
OTHER SERVICES - Gotta ask... my lawn guy takes BTC now lol!

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦