Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:43:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin/Altcoin slot machine  (Read 3546 times)
retes12345

Activity: 405
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 11:10:07 PM

i will try again your site Smiley

BSM (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:01:14 PM

i just got 10 free spin and  i try
website look ok and will be more fun if you got more game and more detail
anyway thank you for let me enjoy it Smiley

Thank you.  Smiley
jamieebotwin
Legendary

Activity: 809
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:53:50 PM

I try this.
BSM (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:14:58 PM

up  Smiley
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:39:25 PM

House edge of 1% is extremely rare on slot machines and some how I don't think it will actually calculate out to that if you do the math.

Normal slots are set around 30% house edge or so, Not sure setting slots to 1% is feasible as whales out there could easily come and win your entire bankroll.. Do you have any way of verifying the house edge is infact 1% as advertised or is it all just a gimmick?
This, i would like to see the code of the website, the whole point of gambling in Bitcoin is that you can see the code of where and how you gambling with, if the makers of the system have something to hide then they will not make it public, most of the time this is the case.
Anyway, right now im more into skill based games like the Bomberman clone where you bet Bitcoin to with matches, even tho there aren't barely anyone playing yet.
BSM (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:44:09 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 03:49:19 PM by BSM

House edge of 1% is extremely rare on slot machines and some how I don't think it will actually calculate out to that if you do the math.

Normal slots are set around 30% house edge or so, Not sure setting slots to 1% is feasible as whales out there could easily come and win your entire bankroll.. Do you have any way of verifying the house edge is infact 1% as advertised or is it all just a gimmick?
This, i would like to see the code of the website, the whole point of gambling in Bitcoin is that you can see the code of where and how you gambling with, if the makers of the system have something to hide then they will not make it public, most of the time this is the case.
Anyway, right now im more into skill based games like the Bomberman clone where you bet Bitcoin to with matches, even tho there aren't barely anyone playing yet.

I posted explanation how the result is calculating so you can see how it works and check every spin. My site 100% provably fair.

Please do not promote another games in my topic.
BSM (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:37:37 PM

up  Smiley
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:57:28 PM

the design looks really great and i really like the game though in my opinion its really hard to win anything big here though i will play for a bit more and hopefully make money
BSM (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:21:00 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 10:08:47 PM by BSM

the design looks really great and i really like the game though in my opinion its really hard to win anything big here though i will play for a bit more and hopefully make money

Thank you!  Smiley Players which win big prizes always play in this way: First they make a few spins with min. bet and then when they feel lucky moment increase their bet. They are all time changing their bet per a few spins. If you will play all time with similar bet in this slots - you 70% loose. You should increase and decrease your bet during the game. Try it!  Smiley
BSM (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:11:29 AM

up
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:26:09 PM

Since I was asked to give feedback about the site, here you go :
I love the slot machine styles ,very simple and fast .The obky thing I hate about the site is the annoying noise of the spins lol hope there is an option to switch it off.The site seems provably fair but it would be awesome if you would have made a few more winning combinations .Overall , a good slot experience .
BSM (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:33:42 PM

I love the slot machine styles ,very simple and fast .The obky thing I hate about the site is the annoying noise of the spins lol hope there is an option to switch it off.The site seems provably fair but it would be awesome if you would have made a few more winning combinations .Overall , a good slot experience .

Thank you very much for your feedback!  Smiley Okay, I will add mute button in the next update.  Tongue But I am very happy that you like it!  Cheesy
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:40:54 PM

Haha, I have the same experience. I like the look, and I liked to sound of it... for the first 10 spins it was ok, then my ears started to bleed. Mute sound effect will be great option.
But I want even more is ability to pick some various sound templates for the spins and volume slider, can it be done?
BSM (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:22:59 AM

Haha, I have the same experience. I like the look, and I liked to sound of it... for the first 10 spins it was ok, then my ears started to bleed. Mute sound effect will be great option.
But I want even more is ability to pick some various sound templates for the spins and volume slider, can it be done?

LOL sure I will add mute button and maybe change the sounds  Smiley
BSM (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:51:08 PM

up
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:49:50 PM

You could add a few more slot machines right ? Because I  personally find this theme boring ,very yellowish! You could add few theme based slots etc with more winning combinations because watermelons and stuff are a cliche so something new always attracts people.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:14:18 PM

Thank you!  Smiley Players which win big prizes always play in this way: First they make a few spins with min. bet and then when they feel lucky moment increase their bet. They are all time changing their bet per a few spins. If you will play all time with similar bet in this slots - you 70% loose. You should increase and decrease your bet during the game. Try it!  Smiley

thanks for the tips. i also feel it that way. i have yet to try urs but i am gonna give it a try. hope i win something.
BSM (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:22:28 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 02:26:38 PM by BSM

Thank you!  Smiley Players which win big prizes always play in this way: First they make a few spins with min. bet and then when they feel lucky moment increase their bet. They are all time changing their bet per a few spins. If you will play all time with similar bet in this slots - you 70% loose. You should increase and decrease your bet during the game. Try it!  Smiley

thanks for the tips. i also feel it that way. i have yet to try urs but i am gonna give it a try. hope i win something.

This secret strategy always works! Cheesy Good luck.
BSM (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:26:06 PM

For all payments which will made before New Year + bonus deposit 20% of amount!  Smiley
BSM (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:11:06 PM

up  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: