Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:29:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will pay you bitcoins for Mobiles top up - PLEASE NO illegal Top ups accepted  (Read 365 times)
adrinane (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:28:47 PM

Hi,

if you can send mobile top ups pm me, Note: if you charged back i will never deal with u. (Payment after receiving the top up)

I'm paying : 90%

(Got lots of clients!)

Thank u.
cashking2025

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:32:01 AM

Hey, I'm a distributor for T-Mobile, Net10 and AT&T. Which carriers are you looking for?
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 12:45:52 PM

Hi,

if you can send mobile top ups pm me, Note: if you charged back i will never deal with u. (Payment after receiving the top up)

I'm paying : 90%

(Got lots of clients!)

Thank u.

You can use https://www.bitrefill.com/ to recharge prepaid mobile phone numbers, they provide this service for almost all the prepaid services to over 140 countries and they're legit. You will get your refill as soon as the transaction has 1 confirmation. There are other similar services but BitRefill's rate are usually cheaper.

Other than that I don't think anyone will provide you mobile recharges for 10% discount, its usually 1-1 and even if someone does, they shouldn't send first because afaik there are no charge backs with mobile refills.

And OP neither should you, an escrow should be used but because these would be small trades, website suggested above or similar should be used because they're a lot convenient.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:05:33 PM

Payment after receiving the top up you cannot get anybody here that can deal with you with this your term based on your trust level.

cashking2025

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:37:00 AM

I have no issues with me going first in applying your refills. I will be providing proof after each successful top up, after you have verified that the top up was successfully applied, you can then send me the payment. (For those who don't know) The margins for distributors from prepaid carriers depends on the carrier. Some carriers pay slightly more than others. On average the margins are between 6% - 15%. I have no problems with making only 5% from each refill as long as you provide me with a lot of volume. Anyone interested in this service PM me for more details. Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: