Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should he go.
Yes - 6 (37.5%)
No - 10 (62.5%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Petition to have Spoetnik banned.  (Read 376 times)
Fwdxlsh (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:03:01 PM

I genuinely tried to be polite and ask them to stop with their verbally aggressive behavior....

Enforce rules fairly.

And i hope you guys are proud of yourselves for posting on my topic here.
I say i was abused and the response ?
To nit pick me and bullshit me..
I have had to put up with waaaay too much bullshit around crypto as moderators allow it or lead it.
ALWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAys
fucking
ways
claimg i deserve it !

FUCK YOU !
I don't deserve fuck all assholes !

You don't like my opinions ? Tough titty bitches.
That does not entitled staff on exchanges or forums to abuse me or let other do it because they think i deserve it.

Wanna be a cocky smug little moderator prick ? then do your damn job .
OP, please calm down. Take a deep breath. I understand you are frustrated, but the last action you want to make at this point is letting your enemies see you stressed like this. If you let them see, they will feed off of your anxiety and use it to destroy you.

Just relax, stop with the profanity, and report it to a moderator. You're acting somewhat immature.

Also, just put Vod on ignore along with anyone else that you feel is antagonizing you. I'm not supporting you in terms of death threats made because I haven't actually clicked onto any of the links given here, but I might get back to it later. Stay strong.

I guess they just don't care, so it is time to ban them. Spoetnik, I can understand if I was rude to you, and you decided to either ignore me or not take my advice. But I was very nice, so I do not understand why you couldn't just take my advice. Part of me is afraid that if we ban him, we will have our ridiculous forum shut down. The other part of me is worried that we won't find much entertainment.

This is Spoetnik's final warning to be nice, or he should leave. I care about Spoetnik. But if Spoetnik isn't going to care about me then....it doesn't make sense for me to defend him. If anything, he's probably codishmumu on a mule apparently. And if that really is codishmumu, then I apologize for ever sticking up for her...

I don't know. I don't think she would ever talk like Spoetnik.

https://archive.is/IIhLh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:15:02 PM

I suggest we ban him under one condition: He's replaced with 10 Leroy Fodors. HAHAHA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: