Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:50:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I invest these satoshis?  (Read 766 times)
Vygnite (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:18:23 AM

I've been collecting free satoshis from faucets for weeks, but I dunno how to develop these bits so i can actually get some money out of it. So can someone give me some suggestions? Thx in advance
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:15:40 AM

you can try with forex and bitcoin, i would suggest 1broker which is very simple and intuitive to use

or invest in altcoin , but they are dangerous, you can lose everything, maybe follow some of the group that pump them, like fairpump

another solution would be to invest in some pos coin like diamond or qora
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:26:12 AM

Learn how to daytrade with them, you can make real profits that are more under your control.

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:59:50 AM

I am afraid you are headed in a wrong direction. You won't get a damn thing from the faucets, that's a first thing. Secondly, even those bits that you do get from faucets, you don't have good options to invest into. Investment options are currently very limited in the Bitcoin space and full of scams!

You should look at the signature campaigns and you should start looking selling goods or offering services in exchange for bitcoins if you have some skills of course!

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:59:08 PM

I've been collecting free satoshis from faucets for weeks, but I dunno how to develop these bits so i can actually get some money out of it. So can someone give me some suggestions? Thx in advance

if you use faucet, i don't think you have earn more satoshi.
Generally, i invest the 50% of my faucet balance, to gambling with investor program (but only with trusted gambling) and the earn don't is bad in long time
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 08:03:52 PM

Invest few amount in my 100 days plan...
in 100 days you are richer

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 10:15:10 PM

For me base on my expirience i dont recommend to invest your bitcoin in any untrusted sites. It may scam you like me before that's why im here on forum and searching for a way to get back my satoshi's.
I think you should keep your bitcoin until you make a good amount to buy cheap goods and selling it for expensive...
Or if you hold a good amount of bitcoins you can buy high rank account and join in any sign campaign and you should follow their rules..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Finksy
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 12:44:38 AM

Do not invest with this if you ever want to see your money again. Anyone that is legitimate will not be able to guarantee you will make money within a certain timeframe, because nobody knows what the difficulty or exchange will be. Anyone that makes false claims (and possibly even follows through with these claims with payouts) is likely running a ponzi.

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
Vygnite (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:07:07 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 07:30:54 AM by Vygnite

what does sign campaign means? and altcoin too. Maybe someone can put an useful link regarding those two so i can learn more, ty  Smiley
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 07:06:55 AM

what does sign campaign means?

I wish to learn little more about that as well. Is there a topic where we can read about it?

bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 07:18:15 AM

what does sign campaign means?

I wish to learn little more about that as well. Is there a topic where we can read about it?

Read this thread and you have the complete info.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 07:31:32 AM

Do not invest with this if you ever want to see your money again. Anyone that is legitimate will not be able to guarantee you will make money within a certain timeframe, because nobody knows what the difficulty or exchange will be. Anyone that makes false claims (and possibly even follows through with these claims with payouts) is likely running a ponzi.

why should I be a ponzi runner and you a "truth holder?"

you are out of topic...(lol)
the question is suggestion to invest and not where "not invest"

And above all you give a very bad advice.
My 100 days plan is very  interesting nowadays...and it is a system where you can earn more or less but not lose.

Ok my system has same risk than the best investment you can find on the net.
But saying that I'm a ponzi runner and so a scammer is not nice from you.

And you?
Are you honnest?
I do not know...
But I am honnest...an in over 20 years net life I have never scammed...
Have a nice day.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:14:13 PM

From your statement it seems you only have some satoshi so i don't think you could make any profit with day trading or similar thing suggested before.  If you want to see those as cash fast try to use some of the bitcoin mobile top up sites which can recharge your mobile even if you have 0.50$ worth of bitcoin.

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 02:17:58 PM

Well I'm also nobe in alt coin trading but seems it's very profitable to trade in alt coins. shoot me a pm if you need some trading info .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Vygnite (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:51:06 AM

From your statement it seems you only have some satoshi so i don't think you could make any profit with day trading or similar thing suggested before.  If you want to see those as cash fast try to use some of the bitcoin mobile top up sites which can recharge your mobile even if you have 0.50$ worth of bitcoin.

bitcoin mobile top up?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: