Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:52:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) DUBNX MUSIC CREATION WALLET  (Read 11615 times)
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 11:20:31 AM

wow so now swap is not happening smh not sure it will @placebo77 how do you feel about this

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:24:38 PM

wow so now swap is not happening smh not sure it will @placebo77 how do you feel about this

What can i say... waiting till someone else swap DUB Cheesy

It is not really logic, saying DEV move away from the project, but wait, we have a dev for DUBNX Cheesy then this dev could just do DUB swap too Cheesy

If DUBNX is not a ICO then it will be pure mining, and that would mean that the price will be pretty high in the beginning and then dumped to almost zero like all those minable coins.
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 12:55:43 PM

Given the unreliable chain and consistent yobit wallet maintenance. I have decided to cancel the swap. I definitely apologize for any inconveniences. For those holding DUB, I am very sorry. 
On a more positive note,

Dubnx will continue development as an outside entity, with its focus away from the original DUB.  The developer abandoned the project. I, on the other hand, will not.

I expect to lose some of you after the swap cancellation, which I understand. I myself am still holding DUB (since the ico) and I would recommend getting something in return for current market prices. We unfortunately, fell victim to developer abandonment.
Dub was not my project. Dubnx is my project and will will be sold on the market. No ico, and at a fair price. For those still interested the initial wallet will be released next week.
so you just used this DUB swap to hype DUB for sometime now, and suddenly you lost interest, i thought you have taken over DUB for some time now didnt you?
as for the unreliable chain, why didnt you fixed DUB and than start swap?

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
bigs21024

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:44:06 PM

It is not really logic, saying DEV move away from the project, but wait, we have a dev for DUBNX Cheesy then this dev could just do DUB swap too Cheesy

If DUBNX is not a ICO then it will be pure mining, and that would mean that the price will be pretty high in the beginning and then dumped to almost zero like all those minable coins.
SMELLS OF FISH TO ME BUT WHATEVER

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:57:56 PM

Sometimes i smell the fishy.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:09:39 PM

It is certainly a strange post...
lentzaj (OP)

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:36:30 PM

Given the unreliable chain and consistent yobit wallet maintenance. I have decided to cancel the swap. I definitely apologize for any inconveniences. For those holding DUB, I am very sorry. 
On a more positive note,

Dubnx will continue development as an outside entity, with its focus away from the original DUB.  The developer abandoned the project. I, on the other hand, will not.

I expect to lose some of you after the swap cancellation, which I understand. I myself am still holding DUB (since the ico) and I would recommend getting something in return for current market prices. We unfortunately, fell victim to developer abandonment.
Dub was not my project. Dubnx is my project and will will be sold on the market. No ico, and at a fair price. For those still interested the initial wallet will be released next week.
so you just used this DUB swap to hype DUB for sometime now, and suddenly you lost interest, i thought you have taken over DUB for some time now didnt you?
Placebo, you are more than welcome to fix the dub chain.

It seems rather risky to swap another person's coin. I've done my research, on coin swaps. fly to fly2, limx to bitsend, droidz to v2 and v3 (pending evaluation). Majority of these coin-swaps were conducted by original dev's of the coin.

As the owner and developer of Dubnextstep, it doesn't make sense to pre-mine coins for the swap and transfer over ownership right away.
Especially since i will be putting in the effort for this project. These future projects will require a lot of time, and I am more than happy to spend it. I want to seem as transparent as possible, and provide a more credible crypto-coin. It just does not seem to make business sense for the swap.

The Dub developer has been inactive since April 2015. Anyone could have stepped up by then.

With that said I am open to suggestions. How can we resolve to satisfy both parties?

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
lentzaj (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:37:24 PM

On a more positive note,

if you and your team were to hold all coins since the beginning, would anyone else own more than you and your team?

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
bigs21024

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:42:31 PM

On a more positive note,

if you and your team were to hold all coins since the beginning, would anyone else own more than you and your team?
   so whats next dub is down to 40 sat people dumping like crazy i cant blame them looks to be another scam coin. i wish people would be honest instead of being money hungry and want to rip people off karma is a bitch and soon my friend she will be knocking at your door, if you are honest i do apologize for this but i have seen these stunts to many times greed

bigs21024

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:45:20 PM

if you asked me you just destroyed what the coin may have had everyone is dumping not just a few good luck glad i did not invest to much of hot air many warned me of this project and who was involved now pull a rabbit out of your hat lol

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:52:42 PM

if you asked me you just destroyed what the coin may have had everyone is dumping not just a few good luck glad i did not invest to much of hot air many warned me of this project and who was involved now pull a rabbit out of your hat lol

dumped like crazy... Cheesy that is a big word... but indeed some people are dumping.
bigs21024

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:55:06 PM

so what do you think of this placebo you have always been cool with me i know some may not like you or talk bad of you but i have no reason you have always been honest with me i will give you that respect.

lentzaj (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:56:43 PM

so what do you think of this placebo you have always been cool with me i know some may not like you or talk bad of you but i have no reason you have always been honest with me i will give you that respect.

Bigs, I have no aspirations of making money off of people, nor have I made any. It was intended to be a clean break from Dub. I should NOT have introduced the coin-swap initially, and that was my mistake.

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:58:17 PM

On a more positive note,

Placebo, you are more than welcome to fix the dub chain.

It seems rather risky to swap another person's coin. I've done my research, on coin swaps. fly to fly2, limx to bitsend, droidz to v2 and v3 (pending evaluation). Majority of these coin-swaps were conducted by original dev's of the coin.

As the owner and developer of Dubnextstep, it doesn't make sense to pre-mine coins for the swap and transfer over ownership right away.
Especially since i will be putting in the effort for this project. These future projects will require a lot of time, and I am more than happy to spend it. I want to seem as transparent as possible, and provide a more credible crypto-coin. It just does not seem to make business sense for the swap.

The Dub developer has been inactive since April 2015. Anyone could have stepped up by then.

With that said I am open to suggestions. How can we resolve to satisfy both parties?

The wallet was working on Yobit for some time... but look, i won't comment on anything. I know that DEVs will spend a lot of time on their coin.  Only i don't see how DUBNX or what DUBNX will become? It is inot a ICO coin, so it will be pure mining, and then you are stuck with all those big mining farms that mine for free and dump on you. So for marketing i assume that you will profit a lot more with the swap, even if you only have 10% of all coins then run DUBNX without a swap or ICO....

IF you would say, i will make DUBNX a ICO coin then maybe you can earn some money, but even then ICO coins aren't generating a lot of money.

As i said based on marketing a swap will give you bigger returns then whatever you would try to do with DUBNX. You will never have a decent % of the coin when DUBNX is a minable coin, if you are lucky and have A LOT OF FREE HASH then maybe max 1% as the chinesse mining farms will mine everything.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:02:23 PM

Honestly: If someone say he will swap it, then he should do it.

Personally: it doesn't make sense to say, we don't have a dev for DUB, but we have one for DUBNX...

Third: i see it as a buying opportunity too... Not because Lentzaj is not swapping that nobody else will swap it. I remember XRA... was worth nothing, $0.0 till Prestab took over the project and it was worth $300k. Not saying that this will happen, but i don't mind to give a bounty to the person that would take over DUB. I know DEVs aren't working for free, they should not work for free, so if there is another person that will swap it then they can always come to me for their bounty. In fact i also offer Lentzaj a nice bounty for the DUBNX swap, as onces again, i don't think people need to work for free.
bigs21024

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:17:26 PM

Bigs, I have no aspirations of making money off of people, nor have I made any. It was intended to be a clean break from Dub. I should NOT have introduced the coin-swap initially, and that was my mistake.
i understand you need to make money as you should my question now what is next is this done with dub swap or what it is getting confusing

lentzaj (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:46:15 PM

We will take it to the polls guys.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397144.0

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:10:47 PM

Took an very big hit on your credibility.  Got to be careful with commitments. 

Still, best of luck, just plan better before throwing ideas out.
lentzaj (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:58:20 PM

I can agree with that. All we can do is move forward. Better planning is an easy fix.

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
lentzaj (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:43:22 PM

I can agree with that. All we can do is move forward. Better planning is an easy fix.

I can't say easy because none of this will be that.

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄