Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Accepts Bitcoins As Payment? List of Companies, Stores, Shops  (Read 845 times)
chalermsaksuta (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 08:05:09 AM

Who Accepts Bitcoins?

Who accept bitcoins as payment? Bitcoins are taking over the crypto-currency marketplace. They’re the largest and most well-known digital currency. Many large companies are accepting bitcoins as a legitimate source of funds. They allow their online products to be bought with bitcoins. With the extreme facilitation of transfer and earning of bitcoins, it would be a mistake not to accept these new-found online coins as cash. With a fluctuating value, the funds can either help or hurt the company. This fluctuation of inflation can be a boon to business, unless the market is valuing the coins insanely high, sometimes reaching 1000$! So really who accepts bitcoins?

- See more at: http://www.bitcoinvalues.net/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins.html#sthash.WMSmuzZw.dpuf
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:06:15 AM

I'm building a list on buywithbtc.biz

I haven't added any new companies for a couple of months now (i'm rather busy). If you have other links, i'm always happy to add more companies Wink

Bungeebones

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:11:38 PM

I am putting together a Bitcoin only web advertising co-operative that accepts ONLY Bitcoin. While it may be detrimental in the short-term to accept only Bitcoin, it will be a business decision that more and more businesses will ultimately face as their sales with Bitcoin grows and  and those with credit cards shrink.

Web advertising is a different beast when you consider that any site that is buying it (i.e. our customers) can also install our free API and become a member/web traffic producer and seller of it (and earn Bitcoin in the process).

And for those businesses that start accepting Bitcoin themselves (like those the OP is building a list of) it gives them a place to spend it for legitimate business expense and avoid having to convert it to fiat.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:49:11 PM

I am putting together a Bitcoin only web advertising co-operative that accepts ONLY Bitcoin. While it may be detrimental in the short-term to accept only Bitcoin, it will be a business decision that more and more businesses will ultimately face as their sales with Bitcoin grows and  and those with credit cards shrink.

Web advertising is a different beast when you consider that any site that is buying it (i.e. our customers) can also install our free API and become a member/web traffic producer and seller of it (and earn Bitcoin in the process).

And for those businesses that start accepting Bitcoin themselves (like those the OP is building a list of) it gives them a place to spend it for legitimate business expense and avoid having to convert it to fiat.
I have seen some companies accepting BTC only and then ending up being forced to accept fiat again because it's unfortunately still way too early to deal with BTC payments only it seems.
the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:56:34 PM

Almost all file hosting services like Rapidgator and Uploaded now accept Bitcoin.

Under construction.
Bitcoin_baba

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:13:02 AM

Check this - Who Accepts Bitcoin payment
aamir_desire

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:15:45 AM

Who Accepts Bitcoins?

Who accept bitcoins as payment? Bitcoins are taking over the crypto-currency marketplace. They’re the largest and most well-known digital currency. Many large companies are accepting bitcoins as a legitimate source of funds. They allow their online products to be bought with bitcoins. With the extreme facilitation of transfer and earning of bitcoins, it would be a mistake not to accept these new-found online coins as cash. With a fluctuating value, the funds can either help or hurt the company. This fluctuation of inflation can be a boon to business, unless the market is valuing the coins insanely high, sometimes reaching 1000$! So really who accepts bitcoins?

- See more at: http://www.bitcoinvalues.net/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins.html#sthash.WMSmuzZw.dpuf

There are a bunch of websites who accepts bitcoin payments right now. There's a new one called BitcoinBoys.live
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:00:45 PM

Who Accepts Bitcoins?

In my country there a lot of companies who are accepting bitcoin such as restaurants, hotels and also banks are also accepting bitcoin there are such a big shopping malls who are also accepting bitcoin I pay school fees of my children’s through bitcoin in my country bitcoin is now very popular and strong there where I want to use bitcoin I can use it easily and I hope in other countries bitcoin will be also easy use same in my country.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: