Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:14:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS Currency System  (Read 983 times)
grodamichl (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:48:35 AM

Im neither a fan nor in any way affiliated with ISIS or support them in anyway.

I have heard ISIS is using their own currency based on gold, so I would like to know from experts what they have to say about it.

Is their currency system better than "ours"??
Is ISIS, they have their own state with passports, is this a capitalistic country or how do they see their state and what importance does money have in their state??

I assume or they even said is as the bad so Im sure they dont hesitate by taking our money but again the question, how important is money to them, withhin their "own" people??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 12:49:44 PM

I have heard ISIS is using their own currency based on gold, so I would like to know from experts what they have to say about it.

Is ISIS, they have their own state with passports, is this a capitalistic country or how do they see their state and what importance does money have in their state??

I assume or they even said is as the bad so Im sure they dont hesitate by taking our money but again the question, how important is money to them, withhin their "own" people??

Their gold will still have value when/if their bosses will be all 6 feet deep and their caliphate crushed, our money... well it will still have value as toilet paper, or fire starter if a few of our bank bosses screw up something again, like in 2007 Smiley.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:38:31 PM

I am not a big fan of the ISIS. That said, I agree with Snail's observation that a gold-based currency is having its own merits and advantages against the central bank-based ones. The bullion base makes it immune to political upheavals and hyperinflation, and also, it makes the currency more acceptable to the foreign currency exchanges.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:42:48 PM

They have a strict view of the Kuran, so I guess they use whatever is described in Kuran for their currency/economic system.

Pretty sure they use dollars.

troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:31:32 PM

They don't use money, they use trading system. I heard they exchange women. Wink
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:45:30 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 03:19:26 PM by BADecker

Basically, money has only two kinds of value. It is used as a barter medium, and it is used for investing. A third kind of value might be similar to silver and copper as money. These have value in industry... or salt as money. People receive nutritional value from salt.

The greatest way money has value for investing is when shrewd and smart evil people set it up in a system where they can legally steal it from the people. The people don't even know it is happening. They simply wind up with inflation, which is really lowered money value, which happens because the value is being kept by the wealthy who keep additions to money, while the common folk keep only the same amount that they ever had. This is called silent taxation, and it happens behind the scenes, rather silently.

If ISIS is using gold, there is no way to inflate the money system easily. America and the European Union use fiat debt money, which is essentially a method of taxation called, as I said, inflation.

Here is how money is stolen from the people in America and Europe through the fiat debt system. It is very interesting how it is done.

When someone goes to a bank or other legal lending institution for a loan, the bank checks him out to see how solvent he is for paying back the loan. Their requirements seem to be exacting, but this is partially for show, just to find out if the loan applicant understands or is ignorant of what is going on. Then the applicant is approved for the loan.

Let's look at the actual process a little.

The guy (gal) sits across the desk from the loan officer. He has already been approved for the loan. The loan officer slides the paperwork across the desk to the guy for him to sign the application. There is no value in the loan application until the guy signs his app. The app, unsigned, is worthless to anybody. It is only after the guy signs the app that it has some value.

Now, understand the loan application. As I just said, the application doesn't have any value until it signed. The banker can't use it for money. The guy who is the applicant can't use it for money. It is only worth the paper value of the paper that makes it up. Nothing happens without the signature.

Now, let's look closer. Since the application doesn't have any value until it is signed, it is the signature that gives it value. This means that the signature is the thing that holds the actual value. Who owns the signature? Doesn't the applicant own the signature? It is his signature. Anyone who makes a signature like his signature is a forgerer. Essentially this means that the applicant has the value, and by signing the paperwork, he gives value, through his signature, to the paper that was otherwise valueless. In other words, the money value was created by the loan applicant.

The loan applicant has signed the loan application, thereby giving it value. The loan officer takes the signed app (which was formerly valueless), and in essences (though often not in actuality) opens a secret bank account for the loan applicant, and deposits the loan application into the bank account, just like it was a check or money order.

Then the loan officer withdraws the money from this secret account in the form of a bank check, or sometimes cash, that he gives to the former loan applicant, who is now called the borrower. Do you see what has just happened? Let's go over it again.

1. A loan application has been prepared. It is essentially valueless.
2. A loan applicant puts his valuable signature on the loan application, thereby giving it value.
3. The loan officer deposits the value in the form of the now-signed application into a bank account.
4. Then, the loan officer withdraws the application value from the bank account in the form of a bank check, or cash.
5. The loan officer gives the "money" to the loan applicant (now the borrower) as his loan.

Let's simplify this process some more.

1. A piece of paper has no value.
2. A loan applicant gives it value.
3. A loan officer takes the value.
4. The loan officer converts the value to a different form of value.
5. The loan officer gives the value back to the loan applicant (now the borrower).

In any of this, where did the bank loan any money to the so-called borrower? It didn't. It simply converted private money into public money. The closest thing to a loan that existed was when the applicant gave (loaned) the money to the banker, who gave (repaid) it back to him in a different form 10 or 15 minutes later.

There was no loan!

The banker never loaned any money to the borrower. All the banker did was to exchange value forms. Then why does the borrower have to pay it back over the term of the loan agreement? He doesn't! Why not? Because the terms of the loan agreement are written in legal language (legalese) where the meanings of the words have been changed. The borrower thinks that the words mean one thing, while the bank recognizes other meanings.

Since the banks and the governments that use this system on their people, completely know what is going on, there is bank/government fraud being done on people every time they take out a loan. Since the people never borrowed any money, they don't have any reason to repay the so-called loan! All loans repayments are gifts to the bank.

Furthermore, when the governments "borrow" money from the banks, they are doing the same thing. Government credit is based on how much they can sucker their citizens into paying taxes. This is why Obama wants open borders. The United States needs more taxpayers to pay taxes so that it can fake-borrow more fiat from the unlawful banking system.

In fact, getting ISIS people into the States is simply a method Obama is using to draw ISIS out of their gold standard, into the fiat money standard, where they can be plundered just like American citizens are. Wake up and see what is really going on.

Fiat money will bring down the unlawful banking systems ultimately. The ISIS money system is much more stable in its foundation. The thing is, the ISIS system is intermingled with fiat, just like the American/European system of fiat is intermingled with gold and other things of value. This makes the fiat system grow much faster (balloon), but it also gives it inherent instability... while the ISIS system has rock solid stability, as long as they don't mingle too much fiat into it, at its base.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:52:52 PM

They don't use money, they use trading system. I heard they exchange women. Wink

These gold, silver and copper coins are being used by the ISIS thugs as a form of money, and not for barter. The only issue is that right now they are facing a severe shortage of gold and silver. That is why they are allowing the usage of the Iraqi Dinar, the Syrian Pound and the Turkish Lira simultaneously with their own bullion coins.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:01:48 PM

These gold, silver and copper coins are being used by the ISIS thugs as a form of money, and not for barter. The only issue is that right now they are facing a severe shortage of gold and silver. That is why they are allowing the usage of the Iraqi Dinar, the Syrian Pound and the Turkish Lira simultaneously with their own bullion coins.

In addition, barter simply makes the things bartered to be money.   Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:28:31 PM

If they are truly going to make the currency out of gold, silver and copper, that would make their monetary system a helluva lot more honest than the fiat paper we're toting around. I have no love for ISIS, and it would be great to see them all die a fiery death. That said, I wish our monetary system could be rolled back to what it was in 1964 when our coins were 90% silver and our paper was a certificate worth a dollar in silver.

Most people have no idea why dimes and quarters are the size that they are. A "dollar" back in the bay was defined by law as X amount of grains of pure silver. That was minted into coins of different sizes in order to contain that silver. If you put $100 worth of dimes on one side of a scale and $100 worth of quarters on the other side of a scale, it would balance perfectly. Same thing for halves. You could mix up halves, quarters and dimes and put equal amounts on either side, and it would still balance.

Few people realize that a dollar's worth of quarters would only contain $0.60 +/- worth of silver at whatever the spot price was of the day. It varied anywhere from 25 to 90 cents or so as the demand for silver fluctuated, but the spot price of the silver in the coin was pretty much always worth less than the face value of the coin, meaning that it was backed in part by a tangible physical asset. The remaining value was the goodwill and faith that people associated with the American dollar.

Paper money back then was in the form of a silver certificate, not the federal reserve notes that we use today, which are back by only the full faith and credit of a fiscally bankrupt nation that is both unwilling and unable to pay the nearly $18 Trillion in debt that it owes. Intrinsically speaking, our money today is worth no more than the paper you wipe your butt with. It only has value because we all agree on a daily basis to play along with this charade, but as we print more and more and fall deeper and deeper into debt, eventually it will all become worthless. I hope I am long dead when that happens, because throughout history when a paper currency has collapsed, the blood has flowed heavily in the streets.
alrachid

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Just another man trying to find his way.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 07:59:31 PM

I wonder if this has any or everything to do with both oil and gold being at record lows. Everybody knows about the oil side, just google "gold price chart" and look at gold over the last few years.

What is interesting to me is that I recently read an article on an international news site about how ISIS is now using bitcoin for many of there operations happening abroad. Is it possible that Turkey truely shot down the Russian jet because it's buying all the ISIS oil also using bitcoin and it had to keep oil trade routes open and that they use bitcoin so the international community can't prove it and condemn their actions for? It's possible... I think BTC will surge as these wars rage. Countries don't want to be able to be traced back with dirty money although almost all the major countries do things they don't want they internationally community to know about. Russia banned the bitcoin because the government knows what itself uses the coin for and it's potential.

Make Money To Buy Crypto By Doing Online Surveys! http://bit.ly/2pDUMPJ
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:16:58 PM

"gold, silver and copper coins"? Good for them.
this should be fun to watch. Debasement will follow soon. It works the same way with every governmental coinage. And can we all spell "Gresham's law", yet?

Let's see how those thin-skinned Islamic highjackers of Islam react to the shorts when the shorts punish holders of the currency who ignore or deny the debasement.

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:22:56 PM

Their gold will still have value when/if their bosses will be all 6 feet deep and their caliphate crushed, our money... well it will still have value as toilet paper, or fire starter if a few of our bank bosses screw up something again, like in 2007 Smiley.

NEVER use paper money for a fire they've added poision to kill those that would.

I am not even joking in the least look it up..   It's only actual value is as a shit ticket.  Which is fine until people stop believeing in the game.. then it falls to it's real value, shit tickets.
spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:25:33 PM

"gold, silver and copper coins"? Good for them.
this should be fun to watch. Debasement will follow soon. It works the same way with every governmental coinage. And can we all spell "Gresham's law", yet?

Let's see how those thin-skinned Islamic highjackers of Islam react to the shorts when the shorts punish holders of the currency who ignore or deny the debasement.

This guy gets it!! Just like every other gov they will run out of funds.  Now with the world watching turkey they don't have many people to sell their oil to.  They will start mixing gold and silver with base metals, they will attempt to use force to ensure a 100% gold coin is the same value as a .001% gold coin and they'll be a laugh joke.

HOWEVER turkey is still dying to get all they cheap oil they can so once all this Russia stuff blows over they'll start buying at double the rate they where.

Nato allowing turkey to be their ally shows we are just as bad as Russia.
shiryu

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:55:19 PM

IS is a cancer on the world. Their ignorance is mind boggling. However, their plan to mint gold, silver and copper would be an economic catastrophe for the U.S. and the rest of the world. If, we started using precious metals as a currency the U.S. economy would collapse. The fed would become obsolete over night, which is not a bad thing. The prospect of using a currency that is actually worth it's value would bring a halt to the printing of worthless paper currency and our government could not print additional monies that would be worth anything. IS is the #$%$ of the earth but this idea is ingenious if they want to topple the world's financial centers. Osama bin Laden crippled the U.S. economy with three airplanes. on 9/11. That event would pale in comparison to the upheaval this would cause. Intriguing.
spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:04:50 PM

Could be a good way for the govs of the world to steal all of the gold and silver from the people.....

Get ISIS to use it or atleast have the sheep of the world believe it.  Ban all owning and using of gold and silver.. 10 years later they control all of it when they allow ownership again and make a killing selling it back.

Crypto all the way for this reason as you can hide it from the pigs.
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:39:32 PM

Oil, gold and various types of gemstones is what ISIS use to finance. Countries that charge the weapons which we know are.
multiply

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:43:48 PM

That's a good insentive not to use nuclear weapons! If we do, there would b tto much energy in the gold and it will be vaporised and/or destroyed! Normal bombs won't do this. Maybe that's why they are using gold, as it is expensive, hard to get, and hard to destroy!
WaterSupply

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:17:54 PM

Hello :-)

ISIS are really doing anything to show the world that they are a genuine country.

In terms of using gold backed currency, it sounds quite good. But i am pretty sure that everyone in the world knows that momentum is being built up against them. ISIS are simply a blip in the world and really no match and are clearly just a bunch of dreamers.

Cheers
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:35:11 AM

Actually I was making a joke about how they use women but I know they have a lot of money. That includes gold and precious metals, national currencies, mostly oil money from neighbor countries. They have plenty of US dollar reserves too. They are funded by so many until they become uncontrolled.
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:01:21 AM

They have a strict view of the Kuran, so I guess they use whatever is described in Kuran for their currency/economic system.

Pretty sure they use dollars.

U think that they follow Quran. They follow economics and thats the only thing what they follow
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: