Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electrum not updating Blockchain headers  (Read 591 times)
mmitech (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:03:28 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 01:14:50 PM by mmitech

I forked Electrum 2.3 for Creditbit, everything seems to be working, I can send receive transactions, but the Electrum client will show transactions as unverified, however I can spend them after they get confirmed, the client show pending for unconfirmed incoming transactions than they switch to unverified once they are confirmed.

After investigating I found out that blockchain_headers are not updating, when I delete the blockchain_headers it gets downloaded from self.headers_url provided in the lib/blockchain.py, and that solve the problem for the previous transactions, but the blockchain_headers don't update from that point forward !! and I have to repeat this every time !!

any suggestions on how to solve this ?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mmitech (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:57:33 AM

Fixed, problem was in block header hash.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: