Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:07:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EskimoBob, Puppet, Deprived. Etc.  (Read 5313 times)
usagi (OP)
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 04:19:19 PM

So: let's try to identify what specifically you believe I was wrong about.

1.  DO you agree that in that thread you said ALL the assets of your company were on GLBSE?
2.  Were your mining rigs (or orders for them) on GLBSE?
3.  Were the mining rigs (or orders for them) assets?
4.  Was your claim (in that thread) that all assets were on GLBSE therefore untrue?
5.  Is it fair for me to reasonably assume that you might KNOW you had the mining rigs (or orders for them)?
6   If you know something but make a statement to the contrary is it fair for an observer to conclude you're doing so intentionally - i.e. lieing?
7.  Remind me where there's any merit in your claim that it was ME lieing?

Look if I said that it means either the FPGA singles we now have on order either weren't ordered yet or hadn't arrived. To date only ONE fpga single has arrived. The TRUTH is that it is something like 50 bitcoins out of over 1000. It's essentially nothing. Sure, I would sell it to pay people back. That's my obligation. I would and likely will do it soon depending on what Nefario is supposed to be sending me.

But I did not ever ever intend to deceive anyone at any point in time. I have made that blatantly clear. Again:

hardware purchases were announced in the bmf thread.
a shareholder motion was successful about buying hardware.
hardware was listed on the spreadsheet.
hardware updates were posted in the thread re: orders and arrival dates
I confirmed in private to loan-holders hardware had arrived. one offered to exchange the single for the debt. I turned him down until I get the info from nefario.
I have been repeating this a few times now.

Do you see how utterly wrong it is to state or even insinuate I was lying or intending to deceive anyone? Please.. just go away.

If you weren't lying, just go away. if you were lying.. just go away. I doubt that you and others will never get a scammer tag even if you don't apologize.

All I want is to be left alone.

I was very very sick from oct 15th till last week. I had two back to back kidney stones, a deep burn on my leg that took over a week to heal and some kind of tropical stomach flu that blew me out completely. I just want to be left alone.

ok?

I'm not running any kind of business or taking investors money. You can leave me alone now.
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 04:22:56 PM

1.  DO you agree that in that thread you said ALL the assets of your company were on GLBSE?
2.  Were your mining rigs (or orders for them) on GLBSE?
3.  Were the mining rigs (or orders for them) assets?
4.  Was your claim (in that thread) that all assets were on GLBSE therefore untrue?
5.  Is it fair for me to reasonably assume that you might KNOW you had the mining rigs (or orders for them)?
6   If you know something but make a statement to the contrary is it fair for an observer to conclude you're doing so intentionally - i.e. lieing?
7.  Remind me where there's any merit in your claim that it was ME lieing?

Look if I said that it means either the FPGA singles we now have on order either weren't ordered yet or hadn't arrived. To date only ONE fpga single has arrived. The TRUTH is that it is something like 50 bitcoins out of over 1000. It's essentially nothing. Sure, I would sell it to pay people back. That's my obligation. I would and likely will do it soon depending on what Nefario is supposed to be sending me.

But I did not ever ever intend to deceive anyone at any point in time. I have made that blatantly clear. Again:

I confirmed in private to loan-holders hardware had arrived. one offered to exchange the single for the debt. I turned him down until I get the info from nefario.

Do you see how utterly wrong it is to state or even insinuate I was lying or intending to deceive anyone? Please.. just go away.

If you weren't lying, just go away. if you were lying.. just go away. I doubt that you and others will never get a scammer tag even if you don't apologize.

I was very very sick from oct 15th till last week. I had two back to back kidney stones, a deep burn on my leg that took over a week to heal and some kind of tropical stomach flu that blew me out completely. I just want to be left alone.

ok?

I'm not running any kind of business or taking investors money. You can leave me alone now.

usagi. I suggest you take a new identity again. This one is all used up. You could use latin for rabbit instead, but that's taken. Perhaps the Chinese, 'tuzi'?
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 04:23:56 PM

And how can I just "go away" when you've made some very serious (lol) accusations against me and I now have to defend myself?

If you say you are sorry, or that you will leave me alone, and do so, then I will retract everything I have said about you. Do you get it? I don't want to be here posting this shit. But for four fucking months none of you would leave me alone. You left a very large trail of lies. What you see in the OP was just from what was posted in the scam accusations forum.

I still haven't gone through the very large amount of posts on the securities forum to collect the misleading statements people have made about me there.

I do not wish to do so. I never want to have to defend myself here against accusations of fraud again. I just want to work on my japanese and publish a book and do some good in this world.

Isn't it obvoius? I am taking care of my business, selling a $1000 guitar and $1000 amp and buying bitcoins to pay people back. When GLBSE folded I took a fucking 1 month advance from work to buy 100 bitcoins to support the CPA loan holders. I am not a scammer. I am trying to do the right thing. I just cannot deal with the trolls anymore. I am actually very sick. I need to be left alone from this shit. 4+ months dude. Leave me alone.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 04:26:26 PM

usagi. I suggest you take a new identity again. This one is all used up.

I have been using usagi for more than 12 years across several different forums including go, martial arts, programming and bitcoin. I have no intention of hiding or deceiving anyone, no idea where you got that idea, and no interest in bickering with you over it.

I am actually a very nice guy. On KGS I started the Advanced Study Room League. I wrote several free go books and gave around 2,000 free teaching games to people there because I want to help people. I was granted a teacher account because I volunteered to comment a tournament game for the korean insei league. You might not understand this but I have reached 4d solid twice over the years when I have devoted myself to studying. I am currently trying to make money so I don't study go. I only state all this because it is relevant to my charater. I am a nice guy. You should leave me alone.

Just because I don't talk about myself and brag about the things I have done doesn't mean I am lying or scamming people. EB is right about one thing, I am close to 40 and I have been around. I have a lot of experience just because I am a little older. If you investigate me you will discover more and more of the things I have done. Did you know I wrote a highschool textbook? But it does not mean I am a scammer because I have never told anyone.
cunicula
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 04:27:24 PM

And how can I just "go away" when you've made some very serious (lol) accusations against me and I now have to defend myself?

If you say you are sorry, or that you will leave me alone, and do so, then I will retract everything I have said about you. Do you get it? I don't want to be here posting this shit. But for four fucking months none of you would leave me alone. You left a very large trail of lies. What you see in the OP was just from what was posted in the scam accusations forum.

I still haven't gone through the very large amount of posts on the securities forum to collect the misleading statements people have made about me there.

I do not wish to do so. I never want to have to defend myself here against accusations of fraud again. I just want to work on my japanese and publish a book and do some good in this world.

Isn't it obvoius? I am taking care of my business, selling a $1000 guitar and $1000 amp and buying bitcoins to pay people back. When GLBSE folded I took a fucking 1 month advance from work to buy 100 bitcoins to support the CPA loan holders. I am not a scammer. I am trying to do the right thing. I just cannot deal with the trolls anymore. I am actually very sick. I need to be left alone from this shit. 4+ months dude. Leave me alone.

Usagi, if you are not really a scammer, then why don't you take my advice? Quietly pay everyone off, get a new identity, and leave this behind you.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 04:33:53 PM

Usagi, if you are not really a scammer, then why don't you take my advice? Quietly pay everyone off, get a new identity, and leave this behind you.

because people like badbear would know who I am, and would probably try to dox me. I *AM* paying everyone off. That was NEVER a question. I'm even trying my best to start a new business (kongzi.ca) in the hopes of diverting some of the profits to people who deserve to be paid back. I am selling my guitar and amp total price over $2,000 to make sure everyone is covered. Go read post #2. People have congratulated me for doing the right thing and being among the first asset issuers to institute a claims process. Where do you get off accusing me of being a scammer? Do you realize I lost almost $10,000 of personal money invested into my own companies?

You weight my heart with a heavy stone.
cunicula
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 04:39:20 PM

because people like badbear would know who I am, and would probably try to dox me. I *AM* paying everyone off. That was NEVER a question. I'm even trying my best to start a new business (kongzi.ca) in the hopes of diverting some of the profits to people who deserve to be paid back. I am selling my guitar and amp total price over $2,000 to make sure everyone is covered. Go read post #2. People have congratulated me for doing the right thing and being among the first asset issuers to institute a claims process. Where do you get off accusing me of being a scammer? Do you realize I lost almost $10,000 of personal money invested into my own companies?

I think I was the first or second person to reply to your CPA company proposal. I told you not to do it because it was not a sound business model (except for scamming purposes). I warned you that if GBLSE tanked that the whole thing would go down simultaneously.

You called me an idiot and claimed to know more than me.

You made your bed. Now lie in it.
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 04:43:18 PM

If you retract what you said about me - does that mean you agree I was correct?

Are you in fact admitting that you made this thread just to try to get me to "leave you alone"?

Should I now be making a new thread asking for a "Blackmailer/Extortionist" tag for you?

Are you actually delusional enough to believe making this thread would in any way reduce the volume of my posts about you?

If you'd made your post about your Japanese software/book in the correct forum likely there'd have been no revival in posts about you,  But no - you make a thread in which you explicitly state you arent offering a security - and go post it in the securities forum, wjere you KNOW there's lots of people with a low opinion of you.  A forum where the past record of people is very important - and one where you'd painstakingly deleted nearly all your old posts.  And you're surprised it got commented on?

Post in the right forum next time maybe?
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 04:44:11 PM

This is pathetic usagi.

I want to be left alone.

Leave me alone.

You're doing it wrong, Princess, if your goal is to be left alone...
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 04:45:47 PM

This is pathetic usagi.

I want to be left alone.

Leave me alone.

You're doing it wrong, Princess, if your goal is to be left alone...

People here have demonstrated they will not leave me alone even if I just ignore them, "do the right thing"/pay people back, etc.
cunicula
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 04:46:41 PM

I think he is a sadomasochist. If we want him to go away we should not feed his desire.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 04:52:53 PM

I think I was the first or second person to reply to your CPA company proposal. I told you not to do it because it was not a sound business model (except for scamming purposes). I warned you that if GBLSE tanked that the whole thing would go down simultaneously.

You called me an idiot and claimed to know more than me.

You made your bed. Now lie in it.

You are referring to this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85444.msg944803#msg944803
Yes, you did in fact immediately call it a scam. That was ridiculous. You assumed I was scamming for no reason. Nice catch.
Also here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85444.msg946175#msg946175

HOWEVER, you lied (again!!) when you said I called you an idiot. Yes I deleted my responses but you forget that people quoted me and responded to me. In the same thread:

Usagi's responses to valid questions and criticism has been incredibly articulate and thoughtful, and that certainly helps to inspire confidence.

I have been talking with usagi about investing in CPA, he seems to know what he's talking about and I am going to personally make sure things are run correctly. I have been helping and supporting CPA as I think it's something the community needs and it could potentially be very successful.
//DeaDTerra

Recieved 1st Div's and very happy Smiley

+1
Very good dividend, I'm glad I invested here.

etc.
please, go back and read the start of that thread. A LOT of people were VERY interested and supportive of me. I had a LOT of positive comments. Yes you did say I was a scammer right at the very beginning before I even IPO'd. But that does not make it true.

I am sorry if I called you an idiot but I somehow suspect I did not really do that. if so, I am sorry. Does that really justify what you have said about me for the last 4-5 months? Can you please stop now?
cunicula
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 04:58:33 PM

Usagi, your business model implied that you were either a) an idiot, or b) a scammer.

I was not entirely sure that you were a scammer at first, but I wanted to warn naive investors about you.

Later you set up a pyramidal shareholding arrangement which allowed you to shift losses across the companies you controlled.

This is a classic move for defrauding shareholders. I just taught my undergrads about it a couple weeks ago. This cleared things up for me. An idiot would not implement such a scheme.
With idiot ruled out, I concluded that you were a scammer.

Again, I pointed out the dangers of your pyramidal arrangement to warn naive investors.

I am sure people were supportive of you. You should learn to filter out statements made by unintelligent or inexperienced people and focus on statements made by intelligent and experienced people.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 05:02:43 PM

If you retract what you said about me - does that mean you agree I was correct?

Are you in fact admitting that you made this thread just to try to get me to "leave you alone"?

If someone is attacking me I will do what I feel is required to defend myself.
You are attacking me. You have demonstrated you will not leave me alone if I ignore you.
What else do you suggest I do?

Should I now be making a new thread asking for a "Blackmailer/Extortionist" tag for you?

That is what puppet, eskimobob and others did. I did not get a scammer tag. If you feel you need to make yet another baseless accusation about me, keep in mind that is my entire complaint against you: stop making baseless accusations against me.

Are you actually delusional enough to believe making this thread would in any way reduce the volume of my posts about you?

I have demonstrated you have lied about me. As far as I am concerned I have accomplished the bulk of my objective in dealing with you. If you really intent to continue repeating the same posts over and over there isn't anything I can do to stop you. But collecting all of my responses in one place was psychologically very important to me. I needed to respond to you (and others) in one place because I no longer have the time or energy to do it all over the forum.  Ireally don't want to pull the sick card but I need to explain why I did certain things.. I was not healthy. It's not something you can understand.

I was watching the trump show.. the apprentice.. and one of the contestants got kicked off for having a kidney stone one night. Trump belittled him and mocked him and minimized what happened to that man. I had 2 back to back large kidney stones that each took about 2 weeks to pass. You have no fucking idea what happened to me. I have no energy anymore. It is 2am in Japan now and this is killing me even to respond to you and post this just in the hopes that badbear doesn't freak out and give me a scammer tag because of what people are saying about me.

If I get a scammer tag I probably won't be able to sell my guitar and amp here. I won't be able to flog my book or website and as a result I won't be able to pay CPA loanholders and other people back. That is my immediate concern and why I am working hard on my defense.

Actually once everyone is finally paid back and this shit with GLBSE and Nefario is finally over if you want to give me a scammer tag you can do so and I swear to god I will leave this place and never return. But until then you and others need to go away with the lies and accusations.

If you'd made your post about your Japanese software/book in the correct forum likely there'd have been no revival in posts about you,  But no - you make a thread in which you explicitly state you arent offering a security - and go post it in the securities forum, wjere you KNOW there's lots of people with a low opinion of you.  A forum where the past record of people is very important - and one where you'd painstakingly deleted nearly all your old posts.  And you're surprised it got commented on?

Post in the right forum next time maybe?

Fine. Whatever you want.... seriously....
Deprived

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 05:10:56 PM

1.  DO you agree that in that thread you said ALL the assets of your company were on GLBSE?
4.  Was your claim (in that thread) that all assets were on GLBSE therefore untrue?
5.  Is it fair for me to reasonably assume that you might KNOW you had the mining rigs (or orders for them)?
6   If you know something but make a statement to the contrary is it fair for an observer to conclude you're doing so intentionally - i.e. lieing?

ok?

I feel like we're making some progress here - I can sense that we're not too far off an admission that this specific complaint against me was totally unwarranted.

It's also apparent to me that you've missed a key element of the reason I said what I did (not your fault - as I wasn't clear about it).

When I referred to you claiming ALL your assets were on GLBSE I was referring to claims made by you AFTER GLBSE had closed - not to some typo made ages ago.  Specifically, to you saying that there was nothing to return to investors as all your assets were on GLBSE.  I then pointed out that wasnt true - as BMF investors at least had the mining gear.

Now I'll willingly concded that they represent a fairly small part of the overall assets you managed.  It was never my contention that it was a BIG lie - just that it was a lie (and the set we could name "Lies" contains both the subset "Big Lies" and the subset "Small Lies").

What confuses me a bit is this:  You've specifically accused me of lieing there but now satrt saying things like "If I said that....".  Don't you think that MAYBE you should have checked whether you said it before making this post?  In the FIRST point we've discussed - which YOU chose somehow being the one to focus - you're already admitting that you didn't check the facts and might be wrong.  That doesn't bode well for how the remaining 9 are going to go for you.  But let's finish this one up before moving on to them.

Hopefully, now you realise/remember the context in which I made my statement we can skup some of the dross.  I'm not claiming that you didn't have mining gear - quite the opposite.  I'm not claiming that you've denied having it ine the past - quite the contrary.  I AM claiming that after GLBSE closed you made a statement that ALL your (companies') assets were on GLBSE. I AM claiming that was factually inaccurate (Again - you're an English teacher - you DO realise "All" has a different meaning to "Most" and to "Nearly all", right?

Let's assume we agree that claim was a) Made and b) Inaccurate.  a) can easly be proven and b) I don't think there's any dispute on.

Isn't that pretty much case closed for what you said being untrue?

Again - as you're an English teacher - I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you realise the difference between "untrue" (which I claimed) and "a lie" which I didn't.  If you want to want to claim that I was somehow inferring that you were lieing (a claim you haven't so far made) then please let me know - and I'll happily explain to you WHY that argument is wrong and, even better, why I COULD have claimed you were lieing and totally justify that claim (I didn't claim that - but hey, not only am I prepared to demonstrate that what I DID say was correct but to go that extra step and prove that I could have said something stronger and had logic on my side).

If you still can't admit you're just totally and utterly wrong in claiming I was even inaccurate - let alone lieing - in this particular point (NOT the other ones - we'll do them later) then I guess we'll just have to go back to basics and see if we can break this down into a serious of small true/false statements until we find out precisely where the difference of opinion is.

Unless you have some better suggestion of how to arrive at agreement on you being wrong here.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 05:15:41 PM

ok?

I feel like we're making some progress here - I can sense that we're not too far off an admission that this specific complaint against me was totally unwarranted.

It's also apparent to me that you've missed a key element of the reason I said what I did (not your fault - as I wasn't clear about it).

When I referred to you claiming ALL your assets were on GLBSE I was referring to claims made by you AFTER GLBSE had closed - not to some typo made ages ago.  Specifically, to you saying that there was nothing to return to investors as all your assets were on GLBSE.  I then pointed out that wasnt true - as BMF investors at least had the mining gear.

Now I'll willingly concded that they represent a fairly small part of the overall assets you managed.  It was never my contention that it was a BIG lie - just that it was a lie (and the set we could name "Lies" contains both the subset "Big Lies" and the subset "Small Lies").

What confuses me a bit is this:  You've specifically accused me of lieing there but now satrt saying things like "If I said that....".  Don't you think that MAYBE you should have checked whether you said it before making this post?  In the FIRST point we've discussed - which YOU chose somehow being the one to focus - you're already admitting that you didn't check the facts and might be wrong.  That doesn't bode well for how the remaining 9 are going to go for you.  But let's finish this one up before moving on to them.

Hopefully, now you realise/remember the context in which I made my statement we can skup some of the dross.  I'm not claiming that you didn't have mining gear - quite the opposite.  I'm not claiming that you've denied having it ine the past - quite the contrary.  I AM claiming that after GLBSE closed you made a statement that ALL your (companies') assets were on GLBSE. I AM claiming that was factually inaccurate (Again - you're an English teacher - you DO realise "All" has a different meaning to "Most" and to "Nearly all", right?

Let's assume we agree that claim was a) Made and b) Inaccurate.  a) can easly be proven and b) I don't think there's any dispute on.

Isn't that pretty much case closed for what you said being untrue?

Again - as you're an English teacher - I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you realise the difference between "untrue" (which I claimed) and "a lie" which I didn't.  If you want to want to claim that I was somehow inferring that you were lieing (a claim you haven't so far made) then please let me know - and I'll happily explain to you WHY that argument is wrong and, even better, why I COULD have claimed you were lieing and totally justify that claim (I didn't claim that - but hey, not only am I prepared to demonstrate that what I DID say was correct but to go that extra step and prove that I could have said something stronger and had logic on my side).

If you still can't admit you're just totally and utterly wrong in claiming I was even inaccurate - let alone lieing - in this particular point (NOT the other ones - we'll do them later) then I guess we'll just have to go back to basics and see if we can break this down into a serious of small true/false statements until we find out precisely where the difference of opinion is.

Unless you have some better suggestion of how to arrive at agreement on you being wrong here.

If what you said was untrue, as you seem to be claiming, then apologize, as I asked, and there will be no complaint against you. Because that is all I really want, for you to realize that what you said was untrue, and to leave me alone.

As I said, I will confirm this in the OP, if you make the post where you agree what you said was untrue, I will state that you don't deserve a scammer tag because you did not lie.

So, did you lie, or was what you said merely untrue? In fact fuck it, if you don't want to apologize I don't even care. If you admit what you said was untrue I don't care anymore and it's over.
Deprived

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 05:35:33 PM

Your reading comprehension is shot you bits.

What YOU said was untrue.  What I said was accurate.  Read my post again more carefully please.   If you still don't understand it then I'll try again - this time as just a series of simple assertions which you can either agree or disgree with to identify where our disagreement is.

If you're seriously ill then I'd suggest you go to bed and re-read my post in the morning.
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 05:40:18 PM

Quoting just in case it mysteriously vanishes.

That is annoying and stupid.

I ask this as a CPA shareholder and owner of NYAN.C bonds: Why did you delete your posts?

I want to be left alone.

There's a very easy way to accomplish this.

usagi, you made a lot of people lose a lot of money. I gave you my money (yeah, enough to buy a decent car) and it's gone, and in a very unhelpful way. I empathize with your situation, but since I wouldn't take the risks you took with any investment (including mine, but especially others'), it's hard for me to attribute the loss to an investment risk other than you yourself. I don't see anything in this picture that alleviates your liability.

If you want to stay in the community and be respected, you need to show us that you are capable of turning this around. Does this thread help with it? Absolutely not. I can't even comprehend why this thread exists. None of this really matters. Not to your shareholders, not to you, not to anyone.

You are giving the same reaction Nefario gave when confronted with the increasing issues with GLBSE. He stopped listening to people who he was obligated to and began focusing on trolls and eventually left. I get that it would ease your conscience if there were enemies you're confronting and they were somehow guilty of the situation you're in.

Instead, the case is this. There are very many people on this forum that are disappointed because you lost their money. They don't have anything to say to you, and they are really not interested in this "I'm being trolled" thing. At all. It doesn't change anything.

One more thing. What is the extent of damage that this "trolling operation" caused you? Did you lose contracts because of it? Did your IPO's fail because of it? I want to understand what it proves, and especially what effect it had in you failing us.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 05:53:29 PM

usagi, you made a lot of people lose a lot of money. I gave you my money (yeah, enough to buy a decent car) and it's gone, and in a very unhelpful way. I empathize with your situation, but since I wouldn't take the risks you took with any investment (including mine, but especially others'), it's hard for me to attribute the loss to an investment risk other than you yourself. I don't see anything in this picture that alleviates your liability.

If you want to stay in the community and be respected, you need to show us that you are capable of turning this around. Does this thread help with it? Absolutely not. I can't even comprehend why this thread exists. None of this really matters. Not to your shareholders, not to you, not to anyone.

This thread exists because I have experienced financial loss as a direct result of a 4 month plus long campaign by the same 5 or 6 people to defame me. Even recently people like deeplink repeatedly state, over and over and over, that I swindled people and ran fraudulent business schemes.

The reason why this is so dangerous is because YES, mining crashed, YES, glbse shut down and royally fucked both you and me. And I am not happy that happened. But if you suddenly began to believe I intentionally defrauded you, then something like HorseRider's thread might get created for me -- unfairly -- due to the lies spread -- and I could get royally fucked up over it. I honestly believe that is what people like deeplink want to see happen to me and they do not care if they have to lie to achieve their goal.

It has gotten to the point where mods like badbear insert themselves in my threads to troll and attack me, for little to no reason. What the hell is badbear doing taking potshots at me in unrelated theads?

These people have demonstrated they WILL NOT LEAVE ME ALONE. I don't know what else to do.

Theymos has stated to me in PM over and over he will not do anything. Not about the trolls, not about the scam accusations, and not about the mods. There is nothing I can do. It is not my fault. I am working to pay people back. As a shareholder, you should make a claim. You will be given assets and whatever bitcoins I can get from GLBSE and the sale of hardware, and whatever is leftover from the guitar/amp. I have one interested buyer in PM now. Mods can confirm this. I am working to do the right thing. I cannot allow people to believe I was defrauding people. That is not true.

You are giving the same reaction Nefario gave when confronted with the increasing issues with GLBSE. He stopped listening to people who he was obligated to and began focusing on trolls and eventually left. I get that it would ease your conscience if there were enemies you're confronting and they were somehow guilty of the situation you're in.

Instead, the case is this. There are very many people on this forum that are disappointed because you lost their money. They don't have anything to say to you, and they are really not interested in this "I'm being trolled" thing. At all. It doesn't change anything.

One more thing. What is the extent of damage that this "trolling operation" caused you? Did you lose contracts because of it? Did your IPO's fail because of it? I want to understand what it proves, and especially what effect it had in you failing us.

I have demonstrated that Ian Bakewell, BitcoinMiningINV, and others have canceled contracts, cut business, and not taken business as a direct result of what has been said about me. This hurt CPA in the final days. it made it very difficult for me to do business. In the final days no one would sign a contract with CPA. The trolling destroyed the business. Patrick harnett and Mollison both left the board because of this. They became embarrassed to be associated with CPA. So we lost a lot from this. A lot.

Maybe you are right and this serves no purpose. But I don't know what else to do. It is not right that people can say whatever they want and destroy someone's rep without any proof.

Edit: Locked so everyone sees this post.
Mods please feel free to unlock and issue a statement/query/judgement over this issue at your leisure.
I'm actually psychologically satisfied with this, collecting my responses in one place. I do hope someone does make a final statement one way or the other. For god's sake mods. A statement on this is needed please.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 02:28:09 AM

edit: post #2 updated with augustoccroppo's findings. Interested parties please read the 4-5 pages previous to his post to see what led up to his statement.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: