Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:13:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a developer for exchange site  (Read 815 times)
pamamolf (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

My passion in life is to help people.

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:04:25 PM

Hi

I am looking for a developer for bitcoin exchange site so users can have various options of payment (without chargeback option due to the nature of btc) and easy and automated as possible.

Any ideas who can develop it and how much about do you think it will cost about something like this?

Thanks
TheBitcoinMiner

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:48:48 PM

Like you can exchange bitcoin for dollars,euros,etc... or bitcoin for other altcoins?
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:40:39 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 06:22:43 PM by tommorisonwebdesign

Hi

I am looking for a developer for bitcoin exchange site so users can have various options of payment (without chargeback option due to the nature of btc) and easy and automated as possible.

Any ideas who can develop it and how much about do you think it will cost about something like this?

Thanks
I am an experienced PHP/MySQL developer with a demo project recently pushed to my cloud server. I have not implemented any financial/Bitcoin stuff yet. PM me if you're interested in working with me,

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
KathlinBrown

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 05:52:36 AM

Hello, I am a Software Developer, I consider customer satisfaction as my first and foremost priority. Some of my key responsibilities include carrying out custom programming, database designing, etc. If you are interested to work with me then contact today!
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:01:00 AM

Hello, I am a Software Developer, I consider customer satisfaction as my first and foremost priority. Some of my key responsibilities include carrying out custom programming, database designing, etc. If you are interested to work with me then contact today!
Being a software developer just won't be enough for the respective job.You need keen interest and experience in working with cryptocurrenceis frameworks or something like blockchain api.The Op here is talking about an exchange site where transactions will be carried out with obvious ACID properties so most likely if you have experience developing a database for money transactions would be helpful.
pamamolf (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

My passion in life is to help people.

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:38:11 PM

Yes looking to exchange from euro and dollars to bitcoins.

Simple for users to buy bitcoins....
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:41:05 PM

Yes looking to exchange from euro and dollars to bitcoins.

Simple for users to buy bitcoins....
Pm sent.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: