Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rape Of Greece By Jewish Bankers  (Read 2912 times)
trollorist

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:43:20 PM

This is the US debt:

http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/unitedstates

Pay it and shut up.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:27:38 PM

If you would not have said Greece, if you would have said Europe, the world, anything, this would have been OK.
But Greece has a long history of getting loans and not paying them back.

And I highly doubt that all the bankers are "Jewish".

That's where I was headed in my thinking.  Having relatives in Greece, having been there, knowing their economic history, no part of anything that's happened there lines up with "greece raped by Jewish bankers."
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:25:22 PM

We want to encourage everyone to spread this article around to social media, comment boards, You Tube, email and any other means.

Shortly after this article was published on Press TV in July 2012, the Jewish Mafia scrambled to further extend its ban on Mike Stathis and all sources who publish his world-class insights by banning Press TV from Europe.

If you were not previously aware of it, now you realize how much the Jewish Mafia fears Mike Stathis because Mike holds the rare combination of credibility, brilliant insight, unlimited courage, honesty and commitment to speak the truth.

As the propaganda continues to be churned out by the Jewish media monolpoly regarding Greece, take note of the idiotic comments spreading through the Internet, confirming just how much the Jewish media controls the minds of the population. I wanted to republish the facts about the Jewish banking scum to make sure you all understand precisely what has led to the current economic woes in Greece and many parts of Europe.

Greece Is Being Run By The Jewish Mafia

The Rape of Greece by the Jewish Bankers
Mike Stathis, Chief Investment Strategist, AVA Investment Analytics
Originally published at Press TV on July 10, 2012

See more http://www.avaresearch.com/articles/1062/The-Rape-Of-Greece-By-Jewish-Bankers.html

Just not greece, every living creatures in this earth are being raped by jew in every second.. jews control all resources ... money, health, nutrition etc.. we are doomed to raped by jews..

i am really agree with you ... we always are raped by jews.. we must chance this reality...

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 11:15:20 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2016, 11:31:33 PM by Spendulus

i am really agree with you ... we always are raped by jews.. we must chance this reality...

When you get raped walking through the Jewish section of a city, please let us know.

Plus it looks like you can certainly blame things on Tspiras, not because he is a Jew, but because he is a Communist....

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2015/01/27/alexis-tsipras-new-greek-prime-minister-is-an-atheist/

Alexis Tsipras, New Greek Prime Minister, Is an Atheist

As scores of news photographers clicked away, Alexis Tsipras took his oath of office … He said he promised to uphold the Constitution and look out for the welfare of Greeks. Tsipras is an atheist, so he refused a religious oath — the custom in this Greek Orthodox country. He’s the first prime minister to do so. He’s only 40, so he’s also the youngest leader in Greece since 1865.

What is it, is anyone with even a bit of Jewish ancestry on the black list?
Ernstew

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:30:36 PM

Greek people don't pay taxes, have 4-5 flats and some of them they never used or entered(i now what i'm talking about) have boats, cars, sunday nobody works all are in restaurants...well if you borrow money and nothing get back what you expect? They have a wonderful county, great tourism potential but they don't pay anything...and not to mention : it was discovered a large number of greek citizens pretending to be blind and have medic diagnose for that captured like taxi drivers!!

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Mr butt (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:22:54 PM

Greek people don't pay taxes, have 4-5 flats and some of them they never used or entered(i now what i'm talking about) have boats, cars, sunday nobody works all are in restaurants...well if you borrow money and nothing get back what you expect? They have a wonderful county, great tourism potential but they don't pay anything...and not to mention : it was discovered a large number of greek citizens pretending to be blind and have medic diagnose for that captured like taxi drivers!!

Are you from US or Germany? Pay your fuckin debt and shut the fuck up

http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/unitedstates
http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/germany
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:47:21 PM

The fix for Greece is to go back to their own currency, but it seems the people don't comprehend that and are moving in the opposite direction, becoming slaves of the European banking consortium.  In this sense I agree with the OP (But not with the further assertion that it is the "evil Jews,"  lol...)
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 05:40:29 PM

Jewish bankers?  Huh  by government policy.

2010: The IMF approves a €30 billion three-year loan for Greece as part of a joint European Union-IMF €110 billion financing package to help the country ride out the ...

2015: Greece became the first developed country to fail to make an IMF loan repayment

Mr butt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:07:53 AM

How dare you to talk about Greek tax evasion? Who made all these tax havens?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_haven#List_of_tax_havens_and_countries_of_financial_secrecy

Your country and your government.
Ernstew

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:18:52 AM

Do you want to tell me that something I said wasn't true? Well my Dear I spent a lot of time living in Greece and I know very well what I'm talking about. Some of people from Greece showed me their apartments which they never ever used, and not paying tax for that? Why? At least they could rent them and make some money when they already have them, and to pay something...Yes it's easy to take credit but it's not nice when you have to pay the monthly rate.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Mr butt (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:09:58 PM

Do you want to tell me that something I said wasn't true? Well my Dear I spent a lot of time living in Greece and I know very well what I'm talking about. Some of people from Greece showed me their apartments which they never ever used, and not paying tax for that? Why? At least they could rent them and make some money when they already have them, and to pay something...Yes it's easy to take credit but it's not nice when you have to pay the monthly rate.

If you want to collect the taxes, go to the tax havens and collect them.
bizerinm

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:49:35 PM

It's terrible, also Greek sex workers are working now for a sandwich or 2 euros..What will happen to them in India..I heard about group raping there

$1000 USA ITunes Gift Card   https://payivy.com/v/c05a7
10x XBOX LIVE 12 MONTH GOLD SUBSCRIPTION https://payivy.com/v/bc48b
100$ starbucks egift card - never expire 40$ https://payivy.com/v/3b954
Fandango GIFT CARD Value $50 - 20$ https://payivy.com/v/d77b4
500$ Itunes gift card for USA https://payivy.com/v/d7a9e
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:40:05 AM

It's terrible, also Greek sex workers are working now for a sandwich or 2 euros..What will happen to them in India..I heard about group raping there
I have never heard of group rape in Greece.  Of course now with the hundreds of thousands of Raping Refugees....
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:20:38 AM

Same old bullshit. History repeating itself. Jews were always known throughout history to be ruthless moneylenders, and still today nothing has changed
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 02:14:19 PM

Greece is now in bad position and Alexis Tcipras won elections promising things that he can not give to people...now we see on tb strike there because of reforms in pension system..Won't like to be in gtheir position now..but they take a lot of loans and now must pay
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: