Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:58:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCE] Introducing Cerium Combine DEADLINE 30/12/15  (Read 4775 times)
Cerium (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:42:29 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 08:22:58 PM by Cerium

Cerium Combine

One of Cerium’s main goals is to support the cryptocurrency community and contribute towards
its development and expansion. Part of this is protecting those who get involved in coins which
for whatever reason have failed or are struggling to reach its targets because as a community
we need everyone we can get.

I have decided to launch an initiative called Cerium Combine. I've posted a few times in the past
about how cerium itself has struggled to keep going due to unfortunate circumstances but fortunately
we are still here today and continuing to maintain our innovativity.

The idea behind Cerium Combine is to combine the resources of Cerium and other coins to create a
stronger coin for all. Here are the steps and rules for the plan:

A diagram of the Cerium Combine process.

Coins that have chosen to become part of the initiative are accepted in the swapover/crowdfunding
campaign. Holders of the coins will send coins to a designated address for each coin.

Coins participating will have a predetermined set value according to the rough market price.
For example, if a coin has a decided value of 1 satoshi you will need 5000 coins to get one of the
new coin.

Cerium (XCE) will be valued at 5000 satoshis, a 1:1 swap.

For a coin to participate, Cerium requires ideally 2 people from the currency to come on board and
be part of the new coins team. The currency can be abandoned, struggling or fully functional and
the whole community doesn't need to agree or swap, just so long as we have a minimum of 1 person
from each currency to join the team. The idea is to combine our resources and skills to create a stronger
 coin which will have more success of adoption and use.

The person(s) has to have 1 or more of the following skills:

- Coin Development
    - Web Development
    - Investment in the new coin/resources for the new coin
    - Graphics/Branding
    - Promotion
    - Wide range of contacts

The deadline for coins participating is December 30th

For those who don’t own any (or enough) of the coins participating, There will be the option to invest
Bitcoin to the project so all can be involved. This is a new coin for the community and together we can
create something worthwhile that we can be proud of that can challenge with the frontrunners for the
altcoin crown.

The collected people to be part of the core team for the new coin's development need to be committed
and help develop the coin. The core team will discuss and design the coin and work to build up services.
We will try our best to fit in all the aims of the combined coins. The final goal will be to achieve something
as close to the whitepaper on the cerium website.

If you have any questions feel free to ask on the Bitcointalk thread or on the Cerium Slack.

For more information on the cerium project see xcerium.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gioma

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

???

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:43:39 PM

Nice plan but I don't know if merging coins would help Grin
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:46:02 PM

Nice plan but I don't know if merging coins would help Grin

from what i see in the altcoin realm 99% will never achieve thier aims and goals, if we combine our resources we have a better chance of achieving them and also clearing up the high number of "shitcoins" and protecting investors who were unfortunate enough to be caught up in the coin
Blake Birk

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 10:43:36 PM

so current cerium holders should just hold onto their xce?
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:45:29 PM

yes, until we have finalised agreements with other coins and then they will be part of the swapover, each of the new coins will be worth 5000 sats base price and depending on the coin, they may need to send more of the old coins for one of the supercoin. Cerium will be valued at 5000 satoshis, a 1:1 swap
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 10:49:44 PM

I would think that most people would trade their altcoin for XCE and dump it for BTC if they can. If they can't why bother. But if XCE can be sold who would be buying it?

Not knocking the idea just trying to see how it would work.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:50:56 PM

Yes, and it seems the buying has started.

Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 10:51:44 PM

yes, until we have finalised agreements with other coins and then they will be part of the swapover, each of the new coins will be worth 5000 sats base price and depending on the coin, they may need to send more of the old coins for one of the supercoin. Cerium will be valued at 5000 satoshis, a 1:1 swap

cool I hold a bit of cerium, so don't leave me out Cheesy, I guess i'll just check out this thread often
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:55:52 PM

cool I hold a bit of cerium, so don't leave me out Cheesy, I guess i'll just check out this thread often

going to use the remainder of this year to finalise deals with other coins and then january should see the beginning of the coin swap. you can press the notify button at the bottom right and it sends email notifications everytime someone posts in the thread, that might be a good way to make sure you dont miss anything
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 10:58:49 PM

going to use the remainder of this year to finalise deals with other coins and then january should see the beginning of the coin swap. you can press the notify button at the bottom right and it sends email notifications everytime someone posts in the thread, that might be a good way to make sure you dont miss anything

awesome thanks, done and done
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 11:32:27 PM

nice whitepaper
chey

Activity: 367

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 11:41:20 PM

nice whitepaper

I concur  Cool

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 11:44:23 PM

im glad you like the ideas behind the whitepaper, cerium combine is a way to get to there because as ive said in the past i dont have all the resources required to get there. the more coins that get involved in this program the more chance we have of creating a really good and useful coin.
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 12:57:05 AM

support cerium!!!
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 01:04:44 AM

FYI Cerium - Because you have decided to spam so many fucking threads in this forum I have reported you directly to the owner of the forum (screw the report to moderator link).  I hope your trolling ass gets banned.

Cerium (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 07:28:42 AM

FYI Cerium - Because you have decided to spam so many fucking threads in this forum I have reported you directly to the owner of the forum (screw the report to moderator link).  I hope your trolling ass gets banned.

i only posted on selected threads, i had previously identified them as potential coins to take part in the idea, it was a generic message sent to all of the threads but completely relevant if you look back in the previous comments
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:35:45 PM

making a change to the post, the deadline for any coins participating is 30th of December and then the gathered coins will focus on the development, that should be enough time for any coins wanting to get involved to get involved
BARR_Official

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 07:46:02 PM

from what i see in the altcoin realm 99% will never achieve thier aims and goals, if we combine our resources we have a better chance of achieving them and also clearing up the high number of "shitcoins" and protecting investors who were unfortunate enough to be caught up in the coin

We at BARR agree 100%.  

Since you're reducing and recycling altcoins, we'd like to give you some OFFS Altcoin Offset Credits.  OFFS are held in your NXT wallet (or an online wallet at SecureAE.com).

See the OFFS ANN for more details:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1233350

They're expensive, but we might be able to give a few to everyone who participates in Cerium Combine as an additional incentive and reward.  (These would be donated from our personal OFFS funds which have already been earned by burning BARR, since OFFS are never distributed without being earned).

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 07:54:44 PM

We at BARR agree 100%.  

Since you're reducing and recycling altcoins, we'd like to give you some OFFS Altcoin Offset Credits.  OFFS are held in your NXT wallet (or an online wallet at SecureAE.com).

See the OFFS ANN for more details:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1233350

They're expensive, but we might be able to give a few to everyone who participates in Cerium Combine as an additional incentive and reward.  (These would be donated from our personal OFFS funds which have already been earned by burning BARR, since OFFS are never issued for free).

great to have you onboard and thanks for the offer of the OFFS, we can certainly look into a way of adding them into the structure.

I was thinking in regards to the new coin we could burn barr? (slightly ironic but hear me out)

everyone exchanges barr into the new coin and then you are allocated a share of the new coin to run the exact same project  that you have ran very well so far with barr (the burning rates you have achieved so far is impressive) you get to clear up the altcoin industry and on top of that you have other people developing new features and ideas for the new coin giving and creating its value, does that sound like something we could do?
BARR_Official

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 08:14:36 PM

great to have you onboard and thanks for the offer of the OFFS, we can certainly look into a way of adding them into the structure.

I was thinking in regards to the new coin we could burn barr? (slightly ironic but hear me out)

everyone exchanges barr into the new coin and then you are allocated a share of the new coin to run the exact same project  that you have ran very well so far with barr (the burning rates you have achieved so far is impressive) you get to clear up the altcoin industry and on top of that you have other people developing new features and ideas for the new coin giving and creating its value, does that sound like something we could do?

Do you mean fully merging BARR into Cerium?  That would be complicated.  

You're only exchanging altcoins for Cerium one time, during December;  is that correct?  

And you're also doing an ICO?  So if we were to get rid of BARR and continue doing the same thing with Cerium, we'd need a fund of pre-mined coins?  

But will the coin still use sha256 PoW?  The way BARR currently operates uses Multi-Proof-of-Burn as the only method of generating coins, and our methods might not be compatible with a simultaneous ongoing generation of coins through PoW.

*Edit*  I see you're using 5% DPOS, which has a similar inflationary effect.   

But there could be more than one way our projects could work together.  

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:20:39 PM

everyone exchanges barr into the new coin and then you are allocated a share of the new coin to run the exact same project  that you have ran very well so far with barr (the burning rates you have achieved so far is impressive) you get to clear up the altcoin industry and on top of that you have other people developing new features and ideas for the new coin giving and creating its value, does that sound like something we could do?

Do you mean fully merging BARR into Cerium?  That would be complicated. 

You're only exchanging altcoins for Cerium one time, during December;  is that correct? 

And you're also doing an ICO?  So if we were to get rid of BARR and continue doing the same thing with Cerium, we'd need a fund of pre-mined coins? 

But will the coin still use sha256 PoW?  The way BARR currently operates uses Multi-Proof-of-Burn as the only method of generating coins, and our methods might not be compatible with a simultaneous ongoing generation of coins through PoW. 

the merger would be to a new codebase with cerium being one of the coins being swapped for it. The ICO may not happen, only if the new coins core team decides on one for funds for projects but im hoping thats not the case. and i would be happy to allocate a premine for the burning process. I'm trying to gather up all the interested coins on our new slack group (details on xcerium.com) so we can accomodate as many of the features the merger coins had into one. We've currently got about 4/5 other coins we are discussing it with too.
TheInfidel

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:40:59 PM

everyone exchanges barr into the new coin and then you are allocated a share of the new coin to run the exact same project  that you have ran very well so far with barr (the burning rates you have achieved so far is impressive) you get to clear up the altcoin industry and on top of that you have other people developing new features and ideas for the new coin giving and creating its value, does that sound like something we could do?

You're only exchanging altcoins for Cerium one time, during December;  is that correct?  

And you're also doing an ICO?  So if we were to get rid of BARR and continue doing the same thing with Cerium, we'd need a fund of pre-mined coins?  

But will the coin still use sha256 PoW?  The way BARR currently operates uses Multi-Proof-of-Burn as the only method of generating coins, and our methods might not be compatible with a simultaneous ongoing generation of coins through PoW.

A breath of fresh air to see two entities pondering a possible future co-op as opposed to going for each others throat.

incognitoworker

Activity: 736

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:44:12 PM

Nice ideas, we are watching.

IW

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:45:11 PM

A breath of fresh air to see two entities pondering a possible future co-op as opposed to going for each others throat.

I'm in talks with some others just behind private doors for now, not got stuff agreed yet. I was a little bit nervous this wouldnt be a success but so far its looking up i think we can actually create something really good here. im still on the lookout for more coins to get incontact with so if you have any suggestions drop me a pm, or join us on the new slack link on the front page of xcerium.com
buchaski

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:29:20 PM

has nobody realised the fact that in the swap 1 new coin will be worth 5000 sats and that other coins will need coins to amount to that but cerium itself will be a one to one swap?

that makes cerium technically worth 5000 sats and its currently being sold at 800 sats. ive been stocking up for myself

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:04:44 AM

What happens with people that had XCE coins from the cerium.info site? is there any way to get those back? Huh
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:11:32 AM

What happens with people that had XCE coins from the cerium.info site? is there any way to get those back? Huh

incognito's XQN project provided an option for those involved in cerium.info to be swapped over to XQN, if you missed that drop me a pm with the details
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:20:13 PM

trying to gather all the people from the coins and original cerium community into the new slack, link is on the front page of xcerium.com we've had a lot of interest and its important to be as organised as possible to make sure we don't miss anything or anyone out
TheInfidel

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:56:21 PM

Nice dump, question is should I be happy or sad that I didn't catch it all?

TheInfidel

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:59:13 PM

Nice dump, question is should I be happy or sad that I didn't catch it all?

Starting to lean towards happy, if it were true that the value would be anywhere near 5K within 30 days this would not possibly be happening.
I know what I think happened, but I'll keep that to myself for now.

nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:04:37 AM

I would like to join hands with you! PM Sent!!
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:30:47 PM

I would like to join hands with you! PM Sent!!

PM replied to
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:47:48 PM

Hi everyone,

seen a few comments of people saying "if the swap price is 5000 sats then why are we sitting at a fifth of the value?" so i thought i would be best to address the situation with a few points.

1) the swap to the new coin wont be until january and we haven't actually delivered anything yet so theres no solid fact for people to pump the price

2) I set a rate in the first place for the new coin because we are going to have a wide range of coins taking part and we needed some form of benchmark

3) Cerium is a 1:1 ratio because its the leader of this iniative and a lot of the community have held and supported XCE through the good and bad times and i thought it would be a nice incentive to push up the price to say thank you to them

4) Cerium is being traded on a market, where each trader has thier own game or strategy. If i was trading from a purely neutral trading perspective i would want the price to remain low to accumulate before the actual transition happens.

5) People who have been put off by lack of buy support, Cerium's main market is on yobit, although a good exchange is not known for its consistant level of volume and therefor its hard to make any sort of fluid market. I personally have focued on actually taking cerium somewhere and never focused on the price or been into manipulating the market to make it look good. Also the main reason people use Yobit is to bag some bargains. If you look at 90% of the markets theres more than a 50% spread.

from a more personal note, i would love to see the price go up but its a market and nothing ever goes as expected or by market laws there would be no one to make profit from. It baffles me people are looking at the price rather than the actual plan and what we could deliver here. If you are going to buy, buy on the potential for development rather than the potential for profit.

Also a small update about cerium combine, still approaching coins i think could fit well into the idea but of course people are welcome to contact me about coins as the ann says, any coin is welcome to participate if they can contribute to the new coin in some form. Theres a new cerium slack and its beginning to build up in numbers a little been some chat about things from myself and others that hasnt been on the thread. you can find links and details on the front page of xcerium.com
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:16:55 PM

People still do not believe in the success of the new project.
I believe that this will change as you get more details.
The price is a reflection of the mood of investors and certainly will change to a plus.
TheInfidel

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:57:29 PM

The price is a reflection of the mood of investors and certainly will change to a plus.

lol, Are you sure that you should be posting here?
I'm not not sure that this has a beneficial effect on this projects future.  Grin

Cerium (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:06:26 PM

I'm not not sure that this has a beneficial effect on this projects future.  Grin

At the end of the day we welcome all coins and theres a good BRE community that i would love to come on board the new coin.
i do have respect for gregofdoom to come forward and actually say he can't run the coin anymore, a lot of developers/development teams just stop posting and leave people in the dark and by passing it on and helping to fund the new coin hes ensuring those holders arent completely empty handed.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:13:06 PM

At the end of the day we welcome all coins and theres a good BRE community that i would love to come on board the new coin.
i do have respect for gregofdoom to come forward and actually say he can't run the coin anymore, a lot of developers/development teams just stop posting and leave people in the dark and by passing it on and helping to fund the new coin hes ensuring those holders arent completely empty handed.

Unfortunately however much he'd love to do that he cant, cause he used his 'trusted' Hero account to make the coin

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
BMOO

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:48:22 AM

Still alive ?? What coins are include in cerium so far ?!
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:39:34 PM

hi everyone,

most of the communication is behind the scenes with the cerium combine project and im in communication with about 9 other coins. Not able to provide a lot of details due to the fact that nothing has been fully decided on most of them. The only 100% confirmed coin is BRE as that is essentially a full takeover. the other coins are still going to have thier original developers working on aspects of the new coin
TheInfidel

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:48:30 PM

Good to see you are alive and communicating.

SecretsCoin

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:50:24 AM

The collected people to be part of the core team for the new coin's development need to be committed
and help develope the coin. The core team will discuss and design the coin and work to build up services.
team member detail info
TheInfidel

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:45:26 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 08:28:43 AM by TheInfidel

Hey,

Can you go and post something in the STEPS thread too, that one I really would like some cheap ones of.
Give it your magical touch  Grin

0.005 BTC buy support above 100 sat, this for something said to be worth 5000 sat in 18 days  Grin

gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:17:24 AM

hi everyone,

most of the communication is behind the scenes with the cerium combine project and im in communication with about 9 other coins. Not able to provide a lot of details due to the fact that nothing has been fully decided on most of them. The only 100% confirmed coin is BRE as that is essentially a full takeover. the other coins are still going to have thier original developers working on aspects of the new coin

Well let us know as soon you decide something Grin
Emericana

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:41:23 PM

Maybe i missed that part but how did the initial distribution has been made for cerium?! Who control the coin that are traded on yobit ?
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:31:45 AM

and help develope the coin. The core team will discuss and design the coin and work to build up services.
team member detail info

the core team is yet to be decided as it will be made up of the people from the coins that take part in the new coin, if you are interested in taking part drop me a pm
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:32:32 AM

Hey,

Can you go and post something in the STEPS thread too, that one I really would like some cheap ones of.
Give it your magical touch  Grin

0.005 BTC buy support above 100 sat, this for something said to be worth 5000 sat in 18 days  Grin

steps is still being developed no? they have some cool features, i will contact the dev though and see if he wants to put his efforts into the bigger coin
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:34:23 AM

Maybe i missed that part but how did the initial distribution has been made for cerium?! Who control the coin that are traded on yobit ?

cerium was fairly launched and mined, i dont have a lot of info on who owns what, i know incognitoworker has a fairly large holding as he was involved in the project and then raised xce for his xqn swap
TheInfidel

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:15:35 PM

Latest price 54 sat, still thinking someone is going to take this shit seriously?
5000 sat in two weeks, indeed.....

incognitoworker

Activity: 736

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:29:57 PM

We support your decision with your swap and we will continue our XQN project which is a different approach.
We wish you all the best and good luck with your project.
As we are a big holder of XCE, we would like to point out we intend to keep our promise of not selling/dumping our XCE but only trickle sell of our incomes.

Thank you for your time,

IW

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
TheInfidel

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:41:24 PM

13 days to deadline.....tick tock tick tock.....

chey

Activity: 367

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 10:22:57 PM

I'm curious to know what coins are going to "combine" efforts Smiley

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
Transfercoin
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:43:28 PM

Latest price 54 sat, still thinking someone is going to take this shit seriously?
5000 sat in two weeks, indeed.....

the price really doesn't matter, all I am saying is that xce will be worth 5000 sats in the swap, people can take that however they want.

I'm curious to know what coins are going to "combine" efforts Smiley

still some details to iron out but it should be pretty interesting
TheInfidel

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:38:16 PM

No argument from me about that it will be pretty interesting.

E.T

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:02:47 AM

No argument from me about that it will be pretty interesting.

This is great stuff, you can't make this shit up, oh wait, I think maybe he did.
Luckily for us greg is on-board, with his dedication and hard work what could possibly go wrong.........
TheInfidel

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:13:53 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 01:54:36 PM by TheInfidel

Five days to deadline, have you got nothing to say or have you left Greg in charge?
This is proving itself to be a piece of shit with nothing but empty promises as usual.
Judging by the buy orders no one believes in this crap, not even you the "dev",
wish I could convey the contempt I feel when I use the word "dev"  nowadays.

You and the a-holes like you, Greg, Placebo and so on, are the reason why Crypto is dying instead of flourishing.  
Not only are you incapable of delivering on your promises, you don't even lie well.

Anyway since I own a bunch of this crap, please do me the pleasure of posting some more nonsense, if for no other reason than for my entertainment.

Merry X'mas fellow bag holders  Grin

See also

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082918.msg13356489#msg13356489

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: