Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Need] 100 BTC loan, I defaulted with others - Will pay 10.5 btc monthly minimum  (Read 2453 times)
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 03:19:48 AM

Wait, where did 100 BTC come from? I'm showing that you've repaid 32.5 BTC out of 60 BTC from the debt you had back in January...

Did I miss the answer to this question?

Getting all pissy when people ask you reasonable questions isn't going to make anyone more likely to lend with you.  If the funds are going to a third party to distribute to the people you owe money to, it doesn't matter whether it comes from 1 lender or 10 and you're probably going to get more people willing to risk lending you 10 BTC than you are willing to lend you 100 BTC - especially given your attitude (I sure as hell hope you don't cop the same attitude at job interviews or you'll be unemployed for a long time).

You flounce has probably lessened the chances of you getting a loan here but that doesn't absolve you of responsibility for trying to find other ways to pay back what you borrowed.  "No-one on Bitcointalk would lend me more funds so I can't pay anyone" reeks of entitlement.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 06:09:51 AM

Why don't you just pay back the people you owe $125 a month divided among them.  The $125 a month is how you want to pay back this 100BTC loan correct? 10.5 BTC a month, approx $125.    
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 01:59:43 PM

Why don't you just pay back the people you owe $125 a month divided among them.  The $125 a month is how you want to pay back this 100BTC loan correct? 10.5 BTC a month, approx $125.    

Do note, he may want to pay them all back immediately, and then assign a new contract with a different person on those terms.
The previous people that he owes, may not want to wait 10 months to get it all back, and it may be out of their terms.
So making a new term with another person may resolve the previous terms, and give 10 months of time, vs less time.

Which is perhaps why he isn't doing it that way.
At least that's what I think.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
smracer
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 05:21:45 PM

Do note, he may want to pay them all back immediately, and then assign a new contract with a different person on those terms.
The previous people that he owes, may not want to wait 10 months to get it all back, and it may be out of their terms.
So making a new term with another person may resolve the previous terms, and give 10 months of time, vs less time.

I agree.  But in his OP he stated that he has defaulted on his loans but he says that he has $125 that he can pay towards a new loan.  My suggestion is to work with his creditors and come up with a payment plan.  I can't imagine that anyone is going to loan 100BTC ($1300US) to someone that just defaulted.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 05:30:10 PM

He has already defaulted.  Getting a long duration loan to avoid a default might make sense (usually it doesn't).  In this case he has defaulted.  The creditors are kinda between a rock and a hard place.  At this point simply take the ~10 BTC he "could" pay on the new loan and apply it to the old defaulted loans.  Is it optimal for the new creditors?  No but they can always sell the debt directly to a new creditor or they can accept repayment over 10 months is better than getting zero.

The idea of borrowing to get out of debt is just silly.  More likely the OP borrows, doesn't pay the creditors, and defaults on this note too.  Then what next a third sob story about how he needs a 250 BTC note to cover both sets of bad notes and he will use 50% of his SSI payment to repay it?  

TL/DR If he can pay 10 BTC a month then pay it towards the existing debt.  There is no need for a new loan unless the intent to defraud more creditors.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 05:36:22 PM

There is no need for a new loan unless the intent to defraud more creditors.

Given his limited income and his negative opinion on the future, I'd say this is most probable.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
rexcoin (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 08:02:03 PM

He has already defaulted.  Getting a long duration loan to avoid a default might make sense (usually it doesn't).  In this case he has defaulted.  The creditors are kinda between a rock and a hard place.  At this point simply take the ~10 BTC he "could" pay on the new loan and apply it to the old defaulted loans.  Is it optimal for the new creditors?  No but they can always sell the debt directly to a new creditor or they can accept repayment over 10 months is better than getting zero.

The idea of borrowing to get out of debt is just silly.  More likely the OP borrows, doesn't pay the creditors, and defaults on this note too.  Then what next a third sob story about how he needs a 250 BTC note to cover both sets of bad notes and he will use 50% of his SSI payment to repay it?  

TL/DR If he can pay 10 BTC a month then pay it towards the existing debt.  There is no need for a new loan unless the intent to defraud more creditors.
Thanks for keep mentioning i defaulted when i already stated that myself even in the thread title.
And i see my 4 year old niece knows math better then you ether that you cant read or you just trolling?
How the fuck am i going to need 250 BTC to cover 100 BTC loan? the 100 bitcoins if i got this loan would go to maged in which he would pay the people i owe.

rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 08:06:49 PM

I dont understand why all you assholes keep stating what i said in the fucking thread title, i defaulted, i know i did thats why i am fucking asking for a 100 bitcoin loan to be sent to maged, i dont know why a new person (to this thread) keeps stating what i said, i guess trolling is 99% of your guys jobs?

And so what if i get SSI, why are you guys spending so much time here hating on me then tracking the crooks like pirate40 and bitcoinica? i guess you ether cant find them or the courts wont give you shit so you take it out on low posters like me.

SO fuck off, if you cant help just dont fucking post? i dont see it helping by stating i defaulted when i said that more then 10 times, does posting on people topics to bash them turn you on?
rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 08:08:36 PM

I know i could do $125 and split it among who i owe, but i just thought by getting a 100 BTC loan i could pay the people i owe for a while now and i wouldnt have to pay alot of people, i just would need to pay one person.
rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 08:10:36 PM

I agree.  But in his OP he stated that he has defaulted on his loans but he says that he has $125 that he can pay towards a new loan.  My suggestion is to work with his creditors and come up with a payment plan.  I can't imagine that anyone is going to loan 100BTC ($1300US) to someone that just defaulted.

I understand and i might have to do that, 100 BTC loan is huge, i mean i wish i could do this by USD and just have a system where they get the $125 every month, but i am still thinking on a solution.
smracer
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 09:34:16 PM

Ask Maged if you can pay him 10BTC a month and if he will distribute it amongst your creditors. 
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 10:11:31 PM

I understand and i might have to do that, 100 BTC loan is huge, i mean i wish i could do this by USD and just have a system where they get the $125 every month, but i am still thinking on a solution.

Can you explain why doing this in USD isn't an option?  Also, how thin are your margins here?  Can you comfortably afford $125 per month because sure as shit something unexpected is going to come up over the next 10 months and if you can only barely afford the $125 then you're setting yourself (and your new lender) up for further default.

$1300 isn't a huge amount and that's going to be part of your problem here.  It's the kind of amount that people only seek from strangers when they've exhausted all other options - friends, family, credit cards, personal loans, crappy sub-prime loans, selling stuff, etc.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 10:18:47 PM

Can you explain why doing this in USD isn't an option?  Also, how thin are your margins here?  Can you comfortably afford $125 per month because sure as shit something unexpected is going to come up over the next 10 months and if you can only barely afford the $125 then you're setting yourself (and your new lender) up for further default.

$1300 isn't a huge amount and that's going to be part of your problem here.  It's the kind of amount that people only seek from strangers when they've exhausted all other options - friends, family, credit cards, personal loans, crappy sub-prime loans, selling stuff, etc.

Sorry i mistyped that statement.
I mean i would rather do it by USD then BTC.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 05:58:14 AM

Ask Maged if you can pay him 10BTC a month and if he will distribute it amongst your creditors. 
Absolutely, but I would first have to find out who these other creditors are...

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 04:14:52 PM

SO fuck off, if you cant help just dont fucking post? i dont see it helping by stating i defaulted when i said that more then 10 times, does posting on people topics to bash them turn you on?

These people are paying your way in life - they can post if they want.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
axilla

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 06:03:04 PM

Thanks for keep mentioning i defaulted when i already stated that myself even in the thread title.
And i see my 4 year old niece knows math better then you ether that you cant read or you just trolling?
How the fuck am i going to need 250 BTC to cover 100 BTC loan? the 100 bitcoins if i got this loan would go to maged in which he would pay the people i owe.

Man, fuck the hand out beggers.. Doesn't work.. Collects SSI.. defaults on loans.. can't spell, or speak proper english, and wonders why he can't get a job... pathetic waste of human.

Growth-O-Matic Grow your business, and increase brand awareness | While everyone else delivers your news to the wire, hoping it gets picked up, we put your press release in front of the eyes of the top bloggers, writers, and decision makers in your industry.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: