Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:28:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Texas Instruments TI-nspire CAS - 12 BTC  (Read 713 times)
Nikolaj06 (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 06:57:08 PM

Hello! I've gotten a hold of some calculators, completely new, still in the original box. However, the instruction given is only in Danish and Norwegian, so you'll have to find the appropriate manual for your language online.

Included in the package

The TI-nspire calculator, with touchpad
http://education.ti.com/educationportal/sites/US/productDetail/us_nspire_cas.html

TI-nspire CAS student sofware
http://education.ti.com/educationportal/sites/US/productDetail/us_nspire_cas_software.html

And USB-cable and batteries.

Shipping is included in the 12 BTC, which alone costs me around 4 BTC.. -.-

I would primarily like to send within the EU, (If you live in denmark price is 10 BTC). However I can send to the US, just remember the risk of customs adding extra fees or some shit Smiley

I have 5 of them, so if you'd like to buy all of them, I can bump the price down to 40 BTC in total Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nikolaj06 (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 11:32:05 AM

Small bump Smiley (is this allowed??)

WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: