Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: c0fferCoin ... Gemstones for Crypto Since 2015!!!  (Read 15859 times)
c0ffer (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Gems:Crypto

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 03:37:37 PM

From here: http://www.c0ffer.com/store/index.php?page=cats&id=11

2.33 ctw Ruby
559,200 c0c0
2,438.93928 mBTC ($1,118.40 USD)

3.55 ctw Ruby
1,029,500 c0c0
4,490.14305 mBTC ($2,059.00 USD)

7.48 ctw Ruby
74,000 c0c0
1,631.19330 mBTC ($748.00 USD)

Typo? Could you please explain the prices above?
Thank you for taking the time to go through the site and browse what is available.

The concise explanation is: Quality.

The ruby highlighted (7.48 ctw.) is priced lower because the quality of that stone is not the same as the other two rubies listed. Because it is a lower grade stone the per-carat price is significantly lower so even though it is a bigger stone the price reflects the quality. Rubies can sell for hundreds and even thousands of dollars per carat but lower grade stones can sell in the $100 per carat range so that stone is priced accordingly.

Pricing for gemstones is based on industry index pricing to maintain consistency.

Better photos will make the differences more clear. I am also considering having the more valuable stones certified to help increase buyer confidence.

CryptoCurrency for Gemstones ... Website | Main Thread  -  c0c0 Trading on YoBit
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:08:08 PM

c-cex coming soon or ....?
c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 05:56:35 PM

Nice project  Cool associate gemstones with cryptocurrency, but it seem bct users not interested , so maybe need to spend some money to promote your gemstones store outside bct for example a good article in famous magazine (specialized magazine) and hit two birds with one stone , get more online sales and c0c0 coin became valuable in exchange sites.
Thank you for your feedback and support.

Interest in c0fferC0in is growing and will continue to expand. There are several plans in progress for increasing awareness and support of c0fferC0in.

We are still in the very early stages of c0fferC0in but the significance is steadily increasing.

CryptoCurrency for Gemstones ... Website | Main Thread  -  c0c0 Trading on YoBit
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:58:09 PM

From here: http://www.c0ffer.com/store/index.php?page=cats&id=11

2.33 ctw Ruby
559,200 c0c0
2,438.93928 mBTC ($1,118.40 USD)

3.55 ctw Ruby
1,029,500 c0c0
4,490.14305 mBTC ($2,059.00 USD)

7.48 ctw Ruby
74,000 c0c0
1,631.19330 mBTC ($748.00 USD)

Typo? Could you please explain the prices above?
Thank you for taking the time to go through the site and browse what is available.

The concise explanation is: Quality.

The ruby highlighted (7.48 ctw.) is priced lower because the quality of that stone is not the same as the other two rubies listed. Because it is a lower grade stone the per-carat price is significantly lower so even though it is a bigger stone the price reflects the quality. Rubies can sell for hundreds and even thousands of dollars per carat but lower grade stones can sell in the $100 per carat range so that stone is priced accordingly.

Pricing for gemstones is based on industry index pricing to maintain consistency.

Better photos will make the differences more clear. I am also considering having the more valuable stones certified to help increase buyer confidence.

Yes, high quality photos would definitely make difference. And some grade ratings are very important too.

Frankly speaking (and sorry if I sound a bit demanding - I am just trying to help) - as it is, the website currently doesn't look very professional, and an investor who is considering to spend hundreds or even thousands of $$ for buying gems, could be easily put off by the looks of the site, and the absence of quality ratings and good explanations/descriptions for each of the major products. Would you imagine anyone buying gem for 2K dollars, without even knowing the official grade and not being able to see it in different views..? Its like buying a pig in a poke.

Also I would suggest to add more of cheaper inventory, so people get some confidence with the shop before considering to spend serious money. Even semi-precious stones, or perls could do.

... this space is not for rent ...
c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 06:17:53 PM

c-cex coming soon or ....?
I submitted c0c0 for addition to the voting list but so far it has not been added. Feel free to suggest it to them as well, the more people who make requests, the better.

c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 06:28:04 PM

Yes, high quality photos would definitely make difference. And some grade ratings are very important too.

Frankly speaking (and sorry if I sound a bit demanding - I am just trying to help) - as it is, the website currently doesn't look very professional, and an investor who is considering to spend hundreds or even thousands of $$ for buying gems, could be easily put off by the looks of the site, and the absence of quality ratings and good explanations/descriptions for each of the major products. Would you imagine anyone buying gem for 2K dollars, without even knowing the official grade and not being able to see it in different views..? Its like buying a pig in a poke.
Thank you again for your feedback and input. I do not consider your requests demanding and I would imagine there are others who share your interest.

I completely agree with the need for better pictures and descriptions. The site was opened initially to show people what they could expect and to help with confidence in c0fferC0in. With the site now functioning properly the next round of upgrades will involve photos and descriptions.

Also I would suggest to add more of cheaper inventory, so people get some confidence with the shop before considering to spend serious money. Even semi-precious stones, or perls could do.
There is a diverse inventory right now with a broad range of prices from as low as a few dollars all the way up to the rubies (with more planned). I will be diversifying what is available further as we move forward.

The current rate of exchange is creating some great discount opportunities.

c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 07:28:34 PM

c0fferC0in has been added to coinmarketcap.com

Added the link to the top post.

c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 09:30:48 PM

An auction for a block of c0fferC0ins has now been posted in the auction section.

I have also added a few nodes to the announcement post.

arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:51:22 PM

Nice,thank you
c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 01:29:23 AM

Nice,thank you
You're welcome Smiley

The top post now has a link to the auction thread.

c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 04:32:05 PM

Mac QT wallet will be available later today!

c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 10:46:25 PM

Mac QT wallet can now be downloaded from the site.

super-cpu

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:54:57 PM

good news

also i have a question : can i purchase gemstones from your store and pay by c0c0 coins.
c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 11:38:49 PM

good news

also i have a question : can i purchase gemstones from your store and pay by c0c0 coins.
Thank you for your question. I will take this opportunity to further clarify how c0fferC0in works with gemstone purchasing since this is the most significant aspect.

The c0ffer Gemstone Store is stocked with an inventory of gemstones that are on-hand. More inventory will be added. Photos and descriptions will be improving over time.

Gemstones for sale in the store are priced in USD, BTC and c0c0. You can not make purchases in USD. USD pricing is for valuation reference purposes.
Gemstones are for sale using BTC or c0c0. You can make payment for gemstones using BTC or c0c0. Shipping can only be purchased using BTC.

Gemstones for BTC are priced based on the market value of BTC. So a gemstone that is valued at $100 USD would cost the equivalent in BTC at the market rate.

However... When you make a purchase using c0c0 the pricing is fixed based on the value of the gemstone NOT the market value of c0c0. If a gemstone costs 5000 c0c0 the price does not change based on the market value of c0c0.

e.g.
At this moment you can buy a 2.4 ctw Rose Quartz with a value of $14.40 USD.
The approximate price in BTC is 37.25 mBTC, based on the market rate. If the price of BTC doubles then the price would be approximately 18.5 mBTC, but if it halves then the price would be 74.5 mBTC.
In any case, whether the price of BTC goes up or down the c0fferCoin Purchase Price stays at 7,200 c0c0.

At $400 USD, $14.40 worth of BTC is approximately 0.035 BTC.
c0c0 is currently trading at 170 satoshis on YoBit but 0.035 BTC worth of c0c0 @ 170 satoshis is over 20K (20,000) c0c0. With c0c0 trading at 170 satoshis your buying power is almost tripled at the site when using c0c0.

To the best of my knowledge no other coin offers fixed-price items for sale. This is VERY significant.

I will be starting a more ambitious awareness campaign since the importance of what is being accomplished with c0fferC0in is currently being understated and/or missed.

super-cpu

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 12:05:52 AM

good news

Thank you for your question. I will take this opportunity to further clarify how c0fferC0in works with gemstone purchasing since this is the most significant aspect.

The c0ffer Gemstone Store is stocked with an inventory of gemstones that are on-hand. More inventory will be added. Photos and descriptions will be improving over time.

Gemstones for sale in the store are priced in USD, BTC and c0c0. You can not make purchases in USD. USD pricing is for valuation reference purposes.
Gemstones are for sale using BTC or c0c0. You can make payment for gemstones using BTC or c0c0. Shipping can only be purchased using BTC.

Gemstones for BTC are priced based on the market value of BTC. So a gemstone that is valued at $100 USD would cost the equivalent in BTC at the market rate.

However... When you make a purchase using c0c0 the pricing is fixed based on the value of the gemstone NOT the market value of c0c0. If a gemstone costs 5000 c0c0 the price does not change based on the market value of c0c0.

e.g.
At this moment you can buy a 2.4 ctw Rose Quartz with a value of $14.40 USD.
The approximate price in BTC is 37.25 mBTC, based on the market rate. If the price of BTC doubles then the price would be approximately 18.5 mBTC, but if it halves then the price would be 74.5 mBTC.
In any case, whether the price of BTC goes up or down the c0fferCoin Purchase Price stays at 7,200 c0c0.

At $400 USD, $14.40 worth of BTC is approximately 0.035 BTC.
c0c0 is currently trading at 170 satoshis on YoBit but 0.035 BTC worth of c0c0 @ 170 satoshis is over 20K (20,000) c0c0. With c0c0 trading at 170 satoshis your buying power is almost tripled at the site when using c0c0.

To the best of my knowledge no other coin offers fixed-price items for sale. This is VERY significant.

I will be starting a more ambitious awareness campaign since the importance of what is being accomplished with c0fferC0in is currently being understated and/or missed.

thanks for explanation , and waiting bittrex response then c0c0 price will up like rocket.
c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 01:43:42 AM

Thank you for your support.

I am still getting coins into the hands of the masses Wink

The 3 Million c0c0 Auction has started:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1329404.0

The coins being sold now are likely the cheapest c0c0 that will ever be available.

c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 04:29:40 PM

Updates:

Almost 1M coins have been released through YoBit orders and there are 3M up for auction here at this site. Another block of coins will be released into YoBit as the volume continues to go up and down.

I will be adding to the store to help encourage excitement.

There will be some additional activities that will be sure to draw attention to what is being accomplished with c0fferC0in.

l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:37:35 PM

The site looks great! I keep checking back in occasionally on this project, as its something Im quite interested in. You seem to have some nice quaity stones, and at competitive pricing. Smiley Great start.
My question, will there also be loose diamonds sold through your site? or solely the colored gemstones? Also what about raw, uncut stones?
c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 05:35:31 PM

The site looks great! I keep checking back in occasionally on this project, as its something Im quite interested in. You seem to have some nice quaity stones, and at competitive pricing. Smiley Great start.
Thank you for your feedback and support. The site will be improving as time goes by.

...will there also be loose diamonds sold through your site? or solely the colored gemstones? Also what about raw, uncut stones?
I have plans for diamonds that will be announced at a future date. Right now the focus is on the coloured stones.
It is not likely that I will list rough stones but I don't want to say "never".

Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:03:44 AM

already have a lot of coins aimed at gems. almost all died.
we hope that your coin will not increase their number. Good luck to you Dev  Smiley

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: