Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ********Bill Pay Service********** fast and efficient!  (Read 365 times)
darlingdarla (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:12:19 AM

Hello. I'll provide bill pay services to members here. Cash your coins and pay your bills!
Way it works-
You tell me what bill has to be paid and the amount.
I'll head to the store and buy a non reloadable gift card for the amount.
I'll log in and pay- or let you pay.
You send Btc- or escrow releases.

You can ask for anything to ease your pain.
Type of bills accepted: insurance/ medical, cable, Internet, phone, rent.
Rate will be Btc-e rate. +5%.

Thanks!

PS. I'll always use escrow as long as you'll pay for it. Discretion I may pay for it if it's suspicious or third party.
FifaCoinsSupplier

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 04:12:27 AM

So basically you're charging people a fee for going and buying a gift card? Seems like anyone can do that themselves.

chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:21:05 AM

So basically you're charging people a fee for going and buying a gift card? Seems like anyone can do that themselves.

Better yet, he's basically charging a fee to cash out some one else's bitcoins to pay for any type of bill... Which could be easily done by cashing out your bitcoins on any exchange site and just deposit fiat into said persons bank account themselves... This post just seems a little too suspicious for me.

darlingdarla (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:49:57 AM

Better yet, he's basically charging a fee to cash out some one else's bitcoins to pay for any type of bill... Which could be easily done by cashing out your bitcoins on any exchange site and just deposit fiat into said persons bank account themselves... This post just seems a little too suspicious for me.
Look at the rate. I'm the one paying the higher amount. There are ppl here who wish to remain anonymous and ppl who can benefit. Some ppl dont want to go that route- or my route and thats fine.
darlingdarla (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:40:32 PM

Joan's running I'm free today
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 07:42:20 PM

Can you pay electricity bills as well? And which countries does this service support?

darlingdarla (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:59:10 PM

Can you pay electricity bills as well? And which countries does this service support?
yes. Sending you a pm.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: